Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry - page 30. (Read 30615 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The Zeepin team seems to be very promising and have relevant experience in the creative industry. The CEO Zhu Fei was former CEO of Arting365 and has a total experience of 15 years in the creative industry.

Not only Zhu Fei, but take a look at the rest of the team aswell.

They have massive experience within this industry.

Shenbi Xu also has worked for products such as Apple, Microsoft and Samsung.

The board has been filled with experience, I'm very excited to see this one progress.

Yeah me too, it's no coincidence they sold out their tokens before the due date.
 With lots of experience under their sleeves I'm sure looking forward to what the future holds for Zeepin Chain.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
The Zeepin team seems to be very promising and have relevant experience in the creative industry. The CEO Zhu Fei was former CEO of Arting365 and has a total experience of 15 years in the creative industry.

Not only Zhu Fei, but take a look at the rest of the team aswell.

They have massive experience within this industry.

Shenbi Xu also has worked for products such as Apple, Microsoft and Samsung.

The board has been filled with experience, I'm very excited to see this one progress.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Smart contracts are becoming increasingly popular. Zeepin perfectly introduced them into his system. I think this is one of the few projects that has excellent chances to get a huge profit even in such a falling market as it is now. I participated in both the bounty program and ICO, carefully read the whippewinder and watched all their videos. The team has a very serious approach! Wink

You're right, the project helps provides support to innovators through crowd-funding, team formation, copyright protection etc, this is really a good place to be for creatives, Zeepin chain just created a massive epic place for creativity

Which service on the Zeepin Chain are you most impressed by? I honestly think all the different features are great and they interconnect with each other extremely well.

It will really help creators and creative industries by reducing the amount of programs/services they have to use to get their work done. This is efficient and very cost effective.

All services on Zeepin Chain are really cool, however the one i'm most impressed with is ZeePoof it's a blockchain-based technique that's able to provide conclusive proof of copyright existence without disclosing any of the copyright contents, which helps reduce the risk
of intellectual property violation.

That's like a bullet proof for creatives, the creative ecosystem is not making much money as expected due to the issues of copyright, Zeepin Chain is coming to help protect creatives from such and help them reap the fruits of there labour
Activity: 168
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
cool, have just seen that i could start  my own croudfunding projects with the ZeeFund app. Should probably work on ZPT token. I did not quite understand the return for holders, will all token-hodlers get a return or just the people involved in the crowdfunding project?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Smart contracts are becoming increasingly popular. Zeepin perfectly introduced them into his system. I think this is one of the few projects that has excellent chances to get a huge profit even in such a falling market as it is now. I participated in both the bounty program and ICO, carefully read the whippewinder and watched all their videos. The team has a very serious approach! Wink

You're right, the project helps provides support to innovators through crowd-funding, team formation, copyright protection etc, this is really a good place to be for creatives, Zeepin chain just created a massive epic place for creativity

Which service on the Zeepin Chain are you most impressed by? I honestly think all the different features are great and they interconnect with each other extremely well.

It will really help creators and creative industries by reducing the amount of programs/services they have to use to get their work done. This is efficient and very cost effective.

I find the ZeeRights to be the most important thing that's ICO related. Basically, if implemented correctly, it'll allow investors to not only see the progress of their invested projects, but maybe also give them more control over their investments. I'm not entirely sure on how exactly it will work, but imagine that a project that is trying to raise funds will create goals, and will get parts of the funds every time it meets a certain goal. That would reduce the number of scam ICO's dramatically.

It is the whole echo system being built that really caught my attention. The applications in play here are all related to each other each app can facilitate another app. it is like you are saying you really do not have to get out of the network you can get all done using the same coin. I really think the moto should be "Get your work done". it would fit the bill. I am looking forward to see further updates on this specifically.
I just watched the video on the home page of zeepin. Thank you for adding subtitles in my language. Helped me a lot to understand the project better. I find the handling of tokens via smartcontracts very good, so customers and providers have more security and do not have to worry about paying

I think other ICOs should do as Zeepin, try to reach as much people as possible by translation, but also bounty and airdrop. Zeepin marketing team is very succesfull!

Zeepin ICO is successful not only because of marketing but they are developing very good product. Nice concept and targeting large number of people.
But yes of course Translation to many other languages gave ZPT coin good advantage. Nice work Zeepin team!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
Tell me, what do bounty campaign participants do? How do we get our tokens? we did not specify a purse when registering on the site. How can we get coins now? The site says that the letter will come. When it will be?

What do you mean "we did not specify a purse when registering on the site."?
Sign in to your account -> Go to Setting page - and enter your NEO Wallet address, Email, Telegram etc.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Tell me, what do bounty campaign participants do? How do we get our tokens? we did not specify a purse when registering on the site. How can we get coins now? The site says that the letter will come. When it will be?
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Ok I like the project, but it's screaming for a rebrand. For names sake. Zeepin just doesn't sound right (IMO) especially with all the departments starting with Zee****
Activity: 121
Merit: 123

I find the ZeeRights to be the most important thing that's ICO related. Basically, if implemented correctly, it'll allow investors to not only see the progress of their invested projects, but maybe also give them more control over their investments. I'm not entirely sure on how exactly it will work, but imagine that a project that is trying to raise funds will create goals, and will get parts of the funds every time it meets a certain goal. That would reduce the number of scam ICO's dramatically.
Activity: 140
I just watched the video on the home page of zeepin. Thank you for adding subtitles in my language. Helped me a lot to understand the project better. I find the handling of tokens via smartcontracts very good, so customers and providers have more security and do not have to worry about paying

I think other ICOs should do as Zeepin, try to reach as much people as possible by translation, but also bounty and airdrop. Zeepin marketing team is very succesfull!
Activity: 112

All services on Zeepin Chain are really cool, however the one i'm most impressed with is ZeePoof it's a blockchain-based technique that's able to provide conclusive proof of copyright existence without disclosing any of the copyright contents, which helps reduce the risk
of intellectual property violation.

ico based blockchain increasingly popular and successful, zeepin is one of them
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I think the Introduction of NEO contract is a fresh air in building smart contracts, innovative and reliable just like the ethereum contracts and the zeepin product is a welcome innovation in the blockchain industry especially as it is aim to eliminate fraud and guarantees asset swap and quality creation of content from a lot of users of the zeepin blockchain,,

I am here for a jolly good ride Cool
Activity: 314
Project looks good. The site is very professional on my view . Could you explain what does it mean - mark of NEO - and remark - "Ecology partner"? How this partnership is design? Thank you
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Could someone tell me is bounty-campaign still open? it's not fully accessibly at the site..

Taking a look at their token allocation lay out, I actually didn't see anything talking about a certain percentage allocated for bounty. Thus, am not really sure if they are running any form of bounty

There was a bounty. You can check it out here https://www.zeepin.io/bounty/bounty.php, although at this point there isn't too much information there as the ICO is over now. So yes, I believe the bounty is no longer running.

Thanks, if ICO has already closed bounty-campaign closed too for sure.
Unfortunately I missed it

Aww. You maybe have missed the bounty, but you can always buy Zeepin on exchanges if you want to have them. Has Zeepin Chain hit the exchanges yet guys, and when will it ?
Activity: 672

copper member
Activity: 370
hi dev.. i need  signature ZEEPIN?
Pages:
Jump to: