Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry - page 5. (Read 30582 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ZEEPIN is committed to creating a fair, efficient and transparent environment.

The network allows all people to exchange values and interests with each other.Watch your progress.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
ZEEPIN Progress Report ( June 16th — June 28th)

Product Development:

ZeeRights:
•All functions of ZeeRights development completed; closed test ongoing and will enter into the beta testing stage soon
•Connection to public blockchain, consortium blockchain and ZeeWallet in the process of testing and technical improvement

ZeeCreate:
•Process design and prototype design finished, preparing the technical development request files
•Product UX and UI design development started

CryptoGalaxy:
1.Fixed bugs in recognizing email address(neglecting capital difference), iOS pop-window, etc. ; improved functions in invitation code update, planet occupying countdown, Gala icons, etc.

2. CryptoGalaxy V1.5 is under testing and will be released as soon as the tests prove its ready to use. Features have been added such as planet technology unlocks, wallet module, and password resetting/change; In addition, the planets in the “sold” tab will be randomly arranged to promote fairness in game

Read more :
https://medium.com/@zeepin/zeepin-progress-report-june-16th-june-28th-9821249590e5
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Galaxy update sounds nice, i hope it comes this week  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
How long will it take for the transaction during tokens purchase on ICO? With the help of bitcoin or ethereum?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Vary interesting project great team work good futurece...
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
There is nothing we can think. All that thought last months the opposite happened. I think there is a chance some coin will replace bitcoin. It might be etheruem.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
CryptoGalaxy Update — New Features of the Upcoming Version 1.5

CryptoGalaxy has been on the line for nine weeks. During this period, 340 planets were released. There were a total of 108 countries and 6,541 people who participated in game beta testing, generating nearly 2 million Gala. CryptoGalaxy’s enthusiasm belongs to the collective glory of the ZEEPIN team and all the players.

After the release of CryptoGalaxy 1.4, in order to promote the fairness of the game and improve the game revenue for the players, the ZEEPIN team continued to optimize and evolve the new features that will be reflected in the upcoming 1.5 version.
https://medium.com/@zeepin/cryptogalaxy-update-new-features-of-the-upcoming-version-1-5-56114104a6a2
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Great interview with Zeepin and Cryptolark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A1V6LEjP1o

Activity: 98
The founders are dealing directly with these exchange matters. Admin are under contracted to never shill, give misleading or inaccurate information. They'd get fired if they did. Thankfully ZEEPIN admin are profession and helpful when they wake up😋
Activity: 110
Also goods tokens don’t need the people ask about exchange 6 months later than the tokens arrive to the markets
Activity: 138
I hope developer's can make the website render better on mobile phone version.
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
,I’m new. Can anyone please tell me about this ICO and some key points. Sorry,I know you get tons of same questions here on a daily

First of all, this isn't an ICO anymore. It has been completed for several months. And the best thing you can do is join their Telegram, you will get the fastest answers from the team/admins there.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Zeepin Progress Report (Jun 03 — Jun 15)

ZeeRights:

1. Core functions of ZeeRights, “Uploading works”, “Copyright registration”, “Work display”, “Personal Center”, are in the stage of beta test
2. Completion of development of “ZPT payment”, “copyright transaction” functions
3. Completion of connection to Public blockchain, Consortium blockchain and ZeeWallet — in the process of testing

ZeeCreate:

Demands research finished, product functions and process design in progress

Operation Progress

1. The first stop of ZEEPIN’s China Meetup Tour took place in Shanghai on June 3rd, themed as Application Scenarios of dApps in Creative Industry. Guest speakers included Crypto Enthusiast & Contributor Michael Wurzinger, Crypto Investor & Developer Arnold Leung and Tamar Menteshashvili, Founder of Blockchain Hub at SJTU, Legal advisor.

2. ZEEPIN China Meetup Tour continued on June 9th in Beijing. ZEEPIN invited guests including Emmie Chang, CEO of Superbloom, Sheng Dan, CEO of EASY FINANCE and blockchain enthusiast & developer Dong Hui to discuss the trend of blockchain. Guest speakers shed a light on the opportunities and pitfalls when it comes to the investment in blockchain projects, the 2.0 Era of Blockchain Media, and how blockchain could shape a new trust mechanism.

3. CryptoGalaxy has been active for consecutive seven weeks with a total number of 320 planets released so far. Besides, 5738 explorers from 105 countries have been actively engaged in public test with over 1,400,000 Gala tokens generated through mining.
https://medium.com/@zeepin/zeepin-progress-report-jun-03-jun-15-b8f8b93ff9c8

This project seems to be very interesting because those who believe the project in the beginning, will be happy with the marketing they are doing. Successful project based on the progress they are doing and successful by marketing their beta product to public.
,I’m new. Can anyone please tell me about this ICO and some key points. Sorry,I know you get tons of same questions here on a daily
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Zeepin Progress Report (Jun 03 — Jun 15)

ZeeRights:

1. Core functions of ZeeRights, “Uploading works”, “Copyright registration”, “Work display”, “Personal Center”, are in the stage of beta test
2. Completion of development of “ZPT payment”, “copyright transaction” functions
3. Completion of connection to Public blockchain, Consortium blockchain and ZeeWallet — in the process of testing

ZeeCreate:

Demands research finished, product functions and process design in progress

Operation Progress

1. The first stop of ZEEPIN’s China Meetup Tour took place in Shanghai on June 3rd, themed as Application Scenarios of dApps in Creative Industry. Guest speakers included Crypto Enthusiast & Contributor Michael Wurzinger, Crypto Investor & Developer Arnold Leung and Tamar Menteshashvili, Founder of Blockchain Hub at SJTU, Legal advisor.

2. ZEEPIN China Meetup Tour continued on June 9th in Beijing. ZEEPIN invited guests including Emmie Chang, CEO of Superbloom, Sheng Dan, CEO of EASY FINANCE and blockchain enthusiast & developer Dong Hui to discuss the trend of blockchain. Guest speakers shed a light on the opportunities and pitfalls when it comes to the investment in blockchain projects, the 2.0 Era of Blockchain Media, and how blockchain could shape a new trust mechanism.

3. CryptoGalaxy has been active for consecutive seven weeks with a total number of 320 planets released so far. Besides, 5738 explorers from 105 countries have been actively engaged in public test with over 1,400,000 Gala tokens generated through mining.
https://medium.com/@zeepin/zeepin-progress-report-jun-03-jun-15-b8f8b93ff9c8
copper member
Activity: 154
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Empowering Artists and Streamlining Talent - ZEEPIN

Interview with  CSO Shenbi Xu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A1V6LEjP1o&feature=youtu.be&a
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
CryptoGalaxy V1.4 launched with two new Galabots (Grubber and Whale) as well as two new Minerals (Beryl and Saphire) officially unlocked. New bots have better attributes in mining and are bring more fun and possibilities to the game. GalaxyEX was launched to make the exchange between minerals and GALA more transparent; the updated share function makes it easier to invite friends.

Guide for beginners : https://medium.com/@zeepin/cryptogalaxy-tutorial-guide-for-beginners-a84f72283b3
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
When comes the next galaxy update?
Activity: 173
Dear Zeepiners,

We are happy to announce that the first round of ZeeRights closed-beta test is ongoing. Check your email if you were chosen.

We are also giving everyone a chance to visit the ZeeRights website and take a look at the UI design.

Note: Only chosen beta testers can register a new account, non confirmed emails cannot register at this moment yet

ZeeRights website: http://beta.zeerights.io

Let us know your first thoughts. We are planning a more expanded new round of beta test that will include more members of the community after the first round is finished.
I think that for some time now the ceep of zeepin has not made a mistress, I agree that ae present and answer questions ....
Pages:
Jump to: