Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ICO]BBS-Multi-mining system for SHA-256 and SCRYPT - page 3. (Read 2331 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 0
I wish success and prosperity for all members of the team. . .

Thanks)
Activity: 65
I wish success and prosperity for all members of the team. . .
Activity: 144
BuratinoBS is a project with excellent because BuratinoBS have developed the world's first 3-in-1 miner, which host 3 types of logical cores. This design allows customers to mine more than 14 cryptocurrencies and create different types of devices. And this make BuratinoBS project to have great potential.
Seems to be a very good project to me. I will keep an eye on this. All the very best to you guys!!

thanks)
Activity: 44
I'm looking for this project . I like this project ideas. BuratinoBS have developed the world's first 3-in-1 miner. This design allows customers to mine more than 14 cryptocurrencies and create different types of devices. Great project

Thanks)
Activity: 13
I'm looking for this project . I like this project ideas. BuratinoBS have developed the world's first 3-in-1 miner. This design allows customers to mine more than 14 cryptocurrencies and create different types of devices. Great project
Activity: 56
Seems to be a very good project to me. I will keep an eye on this. All the very best to you guys!!
Activity: 154
Very good project. Hopefully I believe it will taste the success within no time. Great team and vision!
Activity: 8
wow This project has lots of potential. I love this project idea and great team.
I would be proud to be a part of it.
great project.
Activity: 266
Great project, look forward to joining. Wish the project success!
Activity: 204
Interesting projects, good luck team for his work and hopefully be a successful project
Buratino BlockChain Solutions

Pages:
Jump to: