Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere - page 23. (Read 17467 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Hi everyone!

It's Yi from Token Report, we recently completed a one-sheet reporting REALISTO's ICO Roll Eyes. You can view it here: https://api.tokenreport.com/xuf6s88 

Please us know what your thoughts are in our forum: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=s1213427364_6660840848904203147
Activity: 98
Merit: 23
This is a great concept and I'm excited to see where things go with this. Do you have a working prototype? If so, is there a way that we can test it out?
Activity: 102
Merit: 29
Once the platform goes live in the future, what do you anticipate the absolute minimum amount to invest  in a given project?

Will it be a set minimum to be able to incest through your platform? Or will it vary depending on the actual project? 
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Real estate investment on the blockchain
Which currency will be accepted during the ICO?

We will accept ETH and BTC in the ICO and Pre-Sale, if you would like to participate we invite you to sign up to our Pre-Sale whitelist with 30% bonus on www.realisto.io

My Wife really is into REAL ESTATE PROJECTS as it is a good way to earn fractional roi from mini investing even if one cannot as yet affords to purchase a home or real estate outright. I really do like the fact that blockchain technology has unleashed the power to the ordinary person to be able to own some equity in markets before never ever anticipated. I will do a more thorough read up of your project and looking forward to partaking in it in whatever way is feasible to us.

That is exactly what we are aiming for, giving access to a usually not easily accessible asset class without the usual drawbacks. If you have further questions feel free to ask anytime!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

We will accept ETH and BTC in the ICO and Pre-Sale, if you would like to participate we invite you to sign up to our Pre-Sale whitelist with 30% bonus on www.realisto.io

My Wife really is into REAL ESTATE PROJECTS as it is a good way to earn fractional roi from mini investing even if one cannot as yet affords to purchase a home or real estate outright. I really do like the fact that blockchain technology has unleashed the power to the ordinary person to be able to own some equity in markets before never ever anticipated. I will do a more thorough read up of your project and looking forward to partaking in it in whatever way is feasible to us.
When will tokens be released For trading After the ico ?

The tokens will be tradeable 7 days after the ICO ends.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
When will tokens be released For trading After the ico ?

Why do you not also accept Litecoin or bitcoin cash? I saw ATLANT doing that quite succesful.

We are constantly working on adding new currencies but as of now we will only accept ETH und BTC, we will inform you if we can add a new currency.

Why do you not also accept Litecoin or bitcoin cash? I saw ATLANT doing that quite succesful.

I think they accept ETH and BTC
Activity: 50
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Hi REALISTO,

First of all, I really like your idea for an ICO. It looks solid, and it is great that you see the use for blockchain technology in real estate market.

However, I still have some questions for which I could not find an answer neither on your web page nor whitepaper. I believe they are touching some crucial aspects of your buisness case. I hope you will be able to answer them (or even include within the next iteration of your whitepaper as presales and ICO are still ahead of us)

1. I am a little bit confused with a phrase "ROI payout". ROI is calculated as: (Gain from investment - Cost of Investment) / Cost of Investment. where Cost of Investment is initial funds from ICO/Crowdfunding and Gain from Investment is the Sales Price of a Estate. I believe you meant in your whitepaper that payouts will be made from Gain from Investment i.e. sales price. Your current paper suggests that if we had 100k $ for an investment, and the Gain is equal  150k $  payouts will be made only from 50k$ as it is 50% ROI value. In such scenario, there is no way for payouts to be beneficial for investors, as they will always lose their money. I am pretty sure that I just overinterpreted your paper. however I believe that your white paper is not specific enough in this matter. Payouts should be provided as a mathematical formula, so there is no place for misinterpretation. Could you elaborate on this issue?

2. You also say that REA token holders will receive 70% of the platform generated fees. In my opinion it also lacks of mathematical formula. However, my biggest problem is that you don't provide any details like: what services will be prone to fees and how big the fees will be like. What is more I would be very grateful for some predictions of potential fee revenues with appropriate assumptions. Right now the annual fees might be of any value. Consequently it is hard to assume any potential revenues from this stream. Could you provide more details?

3. My final question. Have you ever considered how your buisness case match with current crypto market volatility? I think it might be a significant problem for a investors. I will give a simple example:

- I invested 1 ETH into lucrative real estate investment with projected 50% ROI. Consequently you exchanged this ETH into FIAT - lets assume 300$ and use it to buy and renovate estate
- After 6 Months you sold estate with 50% ROI - consequently there is  450$ waiting for me
- However over this 6 Months ETH changed its value to 500$ (Actually It did over the last 6 months - checked on World Coin Index)
- As a result I receive 0.9 ETH, even tough I have invested 1 ETH. Of course, I have more money, however I would have even more if I hadn't done anything

This example clearly shows that your business model is prone to cryptomarket fluctuactions (which are significant). Ironically, business will be beneficial for potential investors only when ETH price will stay the same over the time of investment or drop down!

Can you gives us your comment to this scenario?

Thank you a lot in advance

Best Regards!
I do not know. BrickBlock for instance is officialy registered in Gibraltar. Wysker is a german company like we are. However our legal team wants us go go this way so we will follow since we do not want to have the same issues with the german BAFIN  like some ICOs from USA have with the SEC.

and yes we have a great coffee  Cool

Like you have a magic crystal. Today the BaFin announced a warning regarding ICOs. But they also said it can not be regulated. I will take part during your ICO ! Getting my ethers ready. Have a nice weekend

Although BaFin did not impose any new requirements or guidelines for ICO organizers in its latest statement, it announced that it will release a more comprehensive guide for investors on November 15.

"Before any consumer decides to participate in an ICO, they should make certain that they have fully understood the benefits and risks of the project or investment.”

P.S. Realisto is registered at "Local Court of Potsdam HRB 28456 P", and Realisto’s business is understandable. I think they’re in a country where we can extradite them or sue them if they screw us, which is pretty good.

Yes exactly. I think Germany is a Safe Environment to conduct Business.

Thanks mate. Even REALISTO has a clear investment strategy, Germany in general, and Berlin in particular, have demonstrated strong and stable overall growth. Real estate prices in Berlin still lag behind prices in other German regions as well as Europe as a whole, indicating that there is significant potential for growth. Berlin real estate prices have steadily been rising over the past 4 years, having now reached the same level as the European banking capital of Frankfurt. As it stands, Berlin is well on its way to reaching the price level of Munich or Hamburg. Several other German cities are also currently in this state of significant undervaluation.

Best whitepaper I have read in a while, finally something real coming at us. Keep it going!

If you compare the re prices in Berlin with other Capitals from Europe you will See that Berlin is still cheap and undervalued however Berlin has a very low average income if compared to other metropols.

What do you think @ realisto ? How Long will the Price rallye Continue ?? What if the market turns? Will you still be Able to make Money? I think this is a very Important question!
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
I do not know. BrickBlock for instance is officialy registered in Gibraltar. Wysker is a german company like we are. However our legal team wants us go go this way so we will follow since we do not want to have the same issues with the german BAFIN  like some ICOs from USA have with the SEC.

Like you have a magic crystal. Today the BaFin announced a warning regarding ICOs. But they also said it can not be regulated. I will take part during your ICO ! Getting my ethers ready. Have a nice weekend

Although BaFin did not impose any new requirements or guidelines for ICO organizers in its latest statement, it announced that it will release a more comprehensive guide for investors on November 15.

"Before any consumer decides to participate in an ICO, they should make certain that they have fully understood the benefits and risks of the project or investment.”

P.S. Realisto is registered at "Local Court of Potsdam HRB 28456 P", and Realisto’s business is understandable. I think they’re in a country where we can extradite them or sue them if they screw us, which is pretty good.

Thanks mate. Even REALISTO has a clear investment strategy, Germany in general, and Berlin in particular, have demonstrated strong and stable overall growth. Real estate prices in Berlin still lag behind prices in other German regions as well as Europe as a whole, indicating that there is significant potential for growth. Berlin real estate prices have steadily been rising over the past 4 years, having now reached the same level as the European banking capital of Frankfurt. As it stands, Berlin is well on its way to reaching the price level of Munich or Hamburg. Several other German cities are also currently in this state of significant undervaluation.

Best whitepaper I have read in a while, finally something real coming at us. Keep it going!

I see the presale reopens on Nov 17. Will it run a full week once it starts again?

Our Pre-Sale opens on November 17 at 12:00 PM UTC. You will need to sign up for the Whitelist on our Website www.realisto.io
Activity: 196
Merit: 101

I think they announced the presale restart for November 17 and the ico Start for November 25. That is what is communicated in Telegram. You have to join the Whitelist in the Website.
Pages:
Jump to: