Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][COP] CopPay - cryptofying your business - page 10. (Read 11779 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Will there be a beta testing? I want to join)
Activity: 205
idea is good. the team is very strong!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

Where are you see bounty?

Hey you can find information about the bounty campaign by following this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/copbounty-official-bounty-thread-of-conpay-2116765
Activity: 188
Reserve Hindi translation if needed!
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Where can I find your Facebook community?
It's simple - https://www.facebook.com/CopPay/

Nice bounties. I’ll participate.
Where are you see bounty?
Activity: 70
what about tokens exchange? will it start this year?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I heard somewhere that you might change the whitepaper. What exactly you will change?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Cryptofying your business
I want to participate in alpha testing! Where to apply?

That's easy. You just go to coppay.eu

And also advise you to read the article to get to know about alpha-version more
https://medium.com/@CopPay/multi-cryptocurrency-software-terminal-gets-alpha-launch-beb2f1d652ef
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Cryptofying your business
It is a pity that the fees are slow ... Investors have begun to invest more accurately their money now, and this situation with segwit2x does not give a push to development. I think after November 18, your fees will go more quickly, because you already have a promising idea, a strong team and the most important is already working product!

Thanks for support! probably you're right and the situation we have is caused of the upcoming fork.
Activity: 189
Will buy some 
Activity: 80
Wish the project is ready soon!
Activity: 56
How much money have you raised already?
Activity: 177
Where can I find your Facebook community?
Activity: 164
   Hi! I contributed too. Just a little bit to see what happens next. Hope you are doing well Smiley
Activity: 80
Hi. I have invested to this pre-ICO. I want to invest more, but I have several questions. Give me your contacts, please. 
Activity: 201
 for what country you design the project?
Activity: 222
The team isnt a fake one, which is awesome. Ive read the white paper, imho there will be demand on this product. Moreove... 
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
I have invested 3ETH to this project, so I am in. 
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
If the debs really create the product, you can definitely expect the price grow x10 comparing to pre-ico 
You can see his work on video or contact with their in location country. But I think so - idea and team excellent!
Activity: 70
If the debs really create the product, you can definitely expect the price grow x10 comparing to pre-ico 
Pages:
Jump to: