Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICOcountdown.com Tokenizes Himself (Crowdfund) - page 3. (Read 8150 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Wow, this is sad.

Alex, did you ask those guys for 4.5 btc?  Undecided

If you want to believe them go for it  Cheesy

We will see who is correct in the end anyway.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
Wow, this is sad.

Alex, did you ask those guys for 4.5 btc?  Undecided
Thank you for the support everyone Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Good luck Alex
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
i dont think it is a scam. good luck dev.
Activity: 756
Interesting.  ICOcountdown has saved many, including myself, from investing from total scam ICOs - who knows how much money.  I like your work and wish you luck.
Activity: 762
Ouch, things are getting ugly. Honestly, you don't need an ICO for that. How about offering it as a premium service instead?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Ben2016
This ICO business is becoming funnier day by day. Give us a break ! ICO on my 24 hour life ? Are you kidding me ? Everyone , hold on to your bitcoins !
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
Rly icoSCAMtoken ..... This man is scammer and a bandit want devs money for nothing... Don't trust this faggot
Activity: 140
For the record, I will say that I never sent the 4.5btc and he eventually did post us on his website. After a day or two the allegations came out and we were removed. So in Alex's defense he did initially list us without me sending funds. I was very gracious at the time as I thought he was charging others for the listings.

You're being nice but there's no need to defend the scammer. He's been exposed and the game is over (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warning-icocountdowncom-scam-extortion-scheme-1480636).
Activity: 168
RISE Co-Founder
For the record, I will say that I never sent the 4.5btc and he eventually did post us on his website. After a day or two the allegations came out and we were removed. So in Alex's defense he did initially list us without me sending funds. I was very grateful at the time as I thought he was charging others for the listings.
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
This is really interesting that this is happening. Me being very new to crypto and wanting to invest without getting scammed has driven me to analyze the thread content of as many new projects as possible. I totally missed the boat on BTC and some other great opportunities, so I feel attracted to ICOs. I know that this may not be in my best interest, but I, like everyone else, want to make returns like some did on BTC.

During my research, as have many of us, I've come to the realization that there is no way possible for one to keep up with everything, considering how fast these new projects are popping up. That being said, I have latched on to what we know as ICO countdown. This seemed to me a great idea to keep up with all of the new ICO's.

In following ICO countdown, I had assumed that I had avoided at least a handful of scams. Although, it seems as though I had already invested in a couple that he was supporting and then stopped. I was already emotionally attached to these projects and did not want to be beaten and caught up into a scam. So, like anyone else would have done, I did due diligence and completed my own research. I did and still can't find anything whatsoever wrong to the point of removing a project from a website like he did. Then another project that I had been following is removed from the website. At this point I'm thinking to myself man, I'm blind as a bat how am I missing this stuff. So, again I dig in interview the developer, you know the drill...low and behold, in no way shape or form did the project need to be pulled down off of said website.

Now instead of researching new projects, I've been following this ICO countdown. LOL there is a seriously alarming trend with this ICO character.

So in other words, I didn't want to be wrong, nor did I want to get burned either, but I seriously think that this dude is becoming a scammer. I have actually heard first hand from more than one coin developer that they felt like they were being extorted.
I think this has gone too far ICOcountdown. Take a step back and look at what is happening and unless you have another idea to anonymously pursue, you have pretty much done yourself in here.  Of course you have gotten some of the scams off the books, but if you take or ask projects for money, you’ve already proven to be biased and would probably list a scam in a minute.

This service of yours is needed, but you need a team that can help you with things because if one looks closely at your website and some of the threads that you have started, it’s obvious that you are very inexperienced and accidentally fell into this ICOcountdown idea.
You are wasting a lot of people’s time, when you could have already been rich off this idea.  Don’t waste anyone else’s time.  

Couldn't have said it better.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
This is really interesting that this is happening. Me being very new to crypto and wanting to invest without getting scammed has driven me to analyze the thread content of as many new projects as possible. I totally missed the boat on BTC and some other great opportunities, so I feel attracted to ICOs. I know that this may not be in my best interest, but I, like everyone else, want to make returns like some did on BTC.

During my research, as have many of us, I've come to the realization that there is no way possible for one to keep up with everything, considering how fast these new projects are popping up. That being said, I have latched on to what we know as ICO countdown. This seemed to me a great idea to keep up with all of the new ICO's.

In following ICO countdown........

I don't think it is wrong to charge people for listing as long as you make it clear on your site that is what you are doing.  It is no different than a lot of listing services.  What is wrong is to list people then remove them if they refuse to pay you and then create some "reasons" which (may be true) but are not the reason for the removal.  If this is true then that is highly troubling and tantamount to extortion.

Also one of the things that has bothered me with ICOcountdown is that he lists things first and then seemingly does the "research" which leads to ICOs being taken down several days later (often after the ICO has commenced and some people have already invested).  Now this could be due to genuinely missing or overlooking information but if the allegations about asking for payment are true then again this paints things in a bad light.

I hope these allegations (regarding BTC payment requests) are untrue but until this question is answered ICOcountdown/Alex's reputation is in question.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

In following ICO countdown, I had assumed that I had avoided at least a handful of scams. Although, it seems as though I had already invested in a couple that he was supporting and then stopped. I was already emotionally attached to these projects and did not want to be beaten and caught up into a scam. So, like anyone else would have done, I did due diligence and completed my own research. I did and still can't find anything whatsoever wrong to the point of removing a project from a website like he did. Then another project that I had been following is removed from the website. At this point I'm thinking to myself man, I'm blind as a bat how am I missing this stuff. So, again I dig in interview the developer, you know the drill...low and behold, in no way shape or form did the project need to be pulled down off of said website.

Now instead of researching new projects, I've been following this ICO countdown. LOL there is a seriously alarming trend with this ICO character.

So in other words, I didn't want to be wrong, nor did I want to get burned either, but I seriously think that this dude is becoming a scammer. I have actually heard first hand from more than one coin developer that they felt like they were being extorted.
I think this has gone too far ICOcountdown. Take a step back and look at what is happening and unless you have another idea to anonymously pursue, you have pretty much done yourself in here.  Of course you have gotten some of the scams off the books, but if you take or ask projects for money, you’ve already proven to be biased and would probably list a scam in a minute.

This service of yours is needed, but you need a team that can help you with things because if one looks closely at your website and some of the threads that you have started, it’s obvious that you are very inexperienced and accidentally fell into this ICOcountdown idea.
You are wasting a lot of people’s time, when you could have already been rich off this idea.  Don’t waste anyone else’s time.  
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
It's funny how people are so money hungry that they can't even fabricate a basic mining farm. I hope everyone enjoyed the drama more to come tomorrow  Cheesy

I think you should answer the question about whether you asked RISE for BTC or not.
not just Rise, mineum too.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
It's funny how people are so money hungry that they can't even fabricate a basic website.
You can't even code a single "width" parameter, now let me try to trust you when you are saying that you can analyze a coin... LOL
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
It's funny how people are so money hungry that they can't even fabricate a basic mining farm. I hope everyone enjoyed the drama more to come tomorrow  Cheesy

I think you should answer the question about whether you asked RISE for BTC or not.
what an ass bro only a dumb ass would buy in to this look at all the shit coming out on you trying to scam btc wow bro get lost if i was you i would just delete all this and give it up not going to do well. Mineum on the other had has raised 33.3 BTC lets see if you get anywhere close lol good luck with that haha truth hurts ouch!
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
It's funny how people are so money hungry that they can't even fabricate a basic mining farm. I hope everyone enjoyed the drama more to come tomorrow  Cheesy

Funny see how i called it look what happened Karma got your ass, who do you think you are going around trying to scam people out of BTC then when you dont get it call them scammers. One think Ass wipe Mineum baby in your face they are legit and honest you on the other hand no! Big headed too Tokenize yourself who do you think you are you are no one special at all just another scammer in the Crypto world. when Mineum launches and the group shows you whats up you will see they will succeed you will not.

Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
Funny see how i called it look what happened Karma got your ass, who do you think you are going around trying to scam people out of BTC then when you dont get it call them scammers. One think Ass wipe Mineum baby in your face they are legit and honest you on the other hand no! Big headed too Tokenize yourself who do you think you are you are no one special at all just another scammer in the Crypto world. when Mineum launches and the group shows you whats up you will see they will succeed you will not.
Pages:
Jump to: