Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🚩🌎FINANCEX - The next generation exchange|FIAT support🚩🌎 - page 41. (Read 30214 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
is there going to be an office in Malaysia?
Hi there,

We are expecting to open an office in Malaysia before the end of this year. Following an already successful start in Vietnam, we will open an exchange in Indonesia post-October ICO. Malaysia is the next destination  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 61
is there going to be an office in Malaysia?
copper member
If the private ICO and the first ICO can not reach the hardtop, how will the team handle the ETH of the investor?
Do you mean the softcap? The hardcap is the upper limit so it's not imperative to hit this. We have already reached our private sale softcap with over one month to go until the start of the ICO, and since our launch 5 days ago, we have well over 5000 registered users. We are very pleased with the results so far and are very confident of success moving forward.

Thanks for the question!
copper member
a project that is expected to help crypto traders with the concept that is proposed to provide easy financial features. and fiat support exchange of several countries.

true, bit what about EU countries, Russia and US\Canada? It should work for the whole world.
Absolutely, but these things happen one step at a time. Our first priority is the Southeast Asian market before expanding in to the wider Asia-Pacific region. When starting a cryptoexchange, you can't immediately introduce all fiats because initially you need a platform with high liquidity. Saturating the exchange with every fiat before generating high liquidity could create a platform where no one can get their order matched. The fiats you mentioned are most definitely on our radar in the not so distant future. Smiley

Thanks for the question. I hope this helps!
Activity: 8
a project that is expected to help crypto traders with the concept that is proposed to provide easy financial features. and fiat support exchange of several countries.

true, bit what about EU countries, Russia and US\Canada? It should work for the whole world.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
If the private ICO and the first ICO can not reach the hardtop, how will the team handle the ETH of the investor?
copper member
If your exchange allows users to trade directly from crypto to fiat and vice versa, with fee only 0,2 percent, it will be great.
When we can start trading on your exchange sir?
Hello!

Our exchange firstly launches in Vietnam on Aug 20. Round 1 of ICO begins on September 19, and Round 3 completion is October 12.
Trading will start 10 days after completion of ICO Round 3, on October 22.

You can find out more info about our fee structure here: https://support.financex.io/faq/fee-trading-on-financex/

Thank you for your question and comment Smiley
Carl.

I think this is pretty decent and straight forward project/exchange and particularly like the fact that we can trade straight with fiat to crypto and crypto to fiat and also believe similar question most have been asked. I am from Nigeria so can I deposit my Naira directly to the exchange fro trading once fully launched?
Hello!

Initially, we will be focusing on the Southeast Asian market before expanding in to the wider Asia Pacific region.

But we are aware of where the large markets and the growing markets are and Nigeria is definitely on our radar for a future fiat trading pair Smiley
Activity: 128
If your exchange allows users to trade directly from crypto to fiat and vice versa, with fee only 0,2 percent, it will be great.
When we can start trading on your exchange sir?
Hello!

Our exchange firstly launches in Vietnam on Aug 20. Round 1 of ICO begins on September 19, and Round 3 completion is October 12.
Trading will start 10 days after completion of ICO Round 3, on October 22.

You can find out more info about our fee structure here: https://support.financex.io/faq/fee-trading-on-financex/

Thank you for your question and comment Smiley
Carl.

I think this is pretty decent and straight forward project/exchange and particularly like the fact that we can trade straight with fiat to crypto and crypto to fiat and also believe similar question most have been asked. I am from Nigeria so can I deposit my Naira directly to the exchange fro trading once fully launched?
copper member
ATTENTION

FinanceX has rapidly exceeded 3000 registered accounts!

Congratulations to the lucky registration numbers:
Numbers 200, 300, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1500, and 2500 will receive 5000 free FNX tokens! Cool Cool Cool
Numbers 1, 100, 500, 1000, 2000, and 3000 will receive 20000 free FNX tokens! Cool Cool Cool

FinanceX has a list of these lucky users and will be giving away the token this week!
Are you one of the lucky users?
Login during the week to find out! Smiley

copper member
The FinanceX exchange platform allows users to trade using local currencies from various countries. This makes trading faster and easier because users can buy / sell cryptocurrency directly, not a slower method and more difficult to use intermediaries, such as BTC or ETH.
Thanks for the comments!
copper member
Check out our newest article

Fiat-to-coin trading pairs - A look at the benefits

https://medium.com/@FinanceX/fiat-to-coin-trading-pairs-a-look-at-the-benefits-213b649aa834

Supporting the following fiats and USD in the near future Smiley

Activity: 250
The FinanceX exchange platform allows users to trade using local currencies from various countries. This makes trading faster and easier because users can buy / sell cryptocurrency directly, not a slower method and more difficult to use intermediaries, such as BTC or ETH.
copper member
copper member
Check out our Demo Trading Video

A convenient, intuitive user interface with a proven trading core!! Grin Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN1g5e2iwxs
copper member
FINANCEX LAUNCHING TOMORROW!!!

Take advantage of our fiat-to-coin and coin-to-fiat trading pairs by registering your account on 20 August at: https://financex.io

copper member
Let's get the ball rolling!

Take a look at FinanceX's first article.   Shocked Shocked Shocked

The exchange utilizing fiat-to-coin trading pairs to simplify trading!

Many more articles and videos to come in the very near future.

Enjoy!

Exchange Made Simple

https://medium.com/@FinanceX/ico-alert-financex-exchange-simplifying-crypto-trading-with-fiat-db74ed613339
copper member
it looks like the project is quite interesting, I want to see if the progress of this project gets better when ICO starts. hopefully can function well and provide satisfaction for the participants who join here.

Hello!

We are confident of a successful ICO campaign. Our feedback has been overwhelmingly positive.

Thank you for your comment.

Carl.
copper member
Very Nice, very clear, Happy to be there, data is very important and capacity and vitesse is important

Thanks for the support!

Carl.
copper member
hy

is possible mining ??
Hi there,

We are launching as a centralized exchange so mining is not necessary.

In accordance with our roadmap, we plan to develop a decentralized exchange in the future.

Thank you,
Carl.
Pages:
Jump to: