Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 137. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
How will the value of the XPR token increase and grow? Than it will be provided?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
So in the end, what exactly is this project from itself?
What services do they plan to provide?
This is an investment platform with the ability to receive dividends daily, as well as a full return on investment.   Smiley
I've seen a lot of similar projects, what's the advantage of this? What is different from the others?
For investors offer favorable conditions, the cost of the token will be quite high.
Also, cooperation with these large banks.
A large number of products are prisoners in one single ecosystem, where everything works perfectly.
It seems to me that this is enough
Sounds convincing, the crowdsale will continue until the end of the year, right?
It started on December 4 and will last 30 days
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
This is an investment platform with the ability to receive dividends daily, as well as a full return on investment.   Smiley
I've seen a lot of similar projects, what's the advantage of this? What is different from the others?
For investors offer favorable conditions, the cost of the token will be quite high.
A large number of products are prisoners in one single ecosystem, where everything works perfectly.
Sounds convincing, the crowdsale will continue until the end of the year, right?
Activity: 476
By the way, when will the platform be launched?
In early 2018 will launch a purse, then a loan program and then the functionality will gradually expand as you develop.
Will there be any beta testing or alpha testing of the company's products?
I think so, but I'm not sure that it will be public testing. At least I did not slash the information about it
Merit: 251
In early 2018 will launch a purse, then a loan program and then the functionality will gradually expand as you develop.
Will there be any beta testing or alpha testing of the company's products?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I really like the idea of transferring funds to different accounts to each other without taking care of the commission
What exactly do you mean?   Cheesy
So it was always possible to do with any crypto currency or token.
Well, you can make bank transfers without commission, it's very cool!
I agree, it's very cool, but how exactly will this be realized?
I think the money transfer will be subject to conversion into a token and back for translation, and the translation will be done by using the blockchain technology
Will the value of the token be too volatile for such transactions?
I really do not know, I just guess how this can work.
We will see when the project will be realized!
I agree! It remains only to wish good luck to the founders with the crowdsale  Smiley
Activity: 238
I really like the idea of transferring funds to different accounts to each other without taking care of the commission
I think the money transfer will be subject to conversion into a token and back for translation, and the translation will be done by using the blockchain technology
I really do not know, I just guess how this can work.
We will see when the project will be realized!
What exactly do you mean?   Cheesy
What exactly do you mean?   Cheesy
Has the pre-sale already started?
What about the dates of the ICO?
This project has no pre-sale.
The sale of tokens has already begun and will last until January 3, if I'm not mistaken.  Smiley
Oww...
Thanks for the info!   Smiley
Jump to: