Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IDO] Freya — 🧬Web3 Privacy Oriented Universal Blockchain Ecosystem - page 2. (Read 593 times)

legendary
Activity: 1042
Merit: 1029
MN HOSTING
Is VPN payable in crypto?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
Ok, this is quite interesting. Searching your company name leads me to your parent company and their registration number. The details is protected behind a paywall though, so what I can get for free is just as below, and I need to go through website age analyzer to learn how long have you been around; a little more than a year. I would assume the past year is a preparation stage? Or is there any milestone achieved during that "stealth mode"?

You search results and conclusions are correct. The past year was not only preparation but we built world class VPN service that is available on all platforms (iOS, android, Mac, Windows, Browser extensions (Chrome/Edge). If you try mobile version you will be surprised how much was achieved in less than a year, including cybersec and 3 protocols. Another major milestone was to make a research on challenges/problems of web3 software development, security and anonymity issues of the field. We strongly believe our e2e approach will greatly help enterprise organizations and the community .

Umm... so, I am sure you're quite aware that investors in crypto are not limited to those who familiar with the field they're investing on --like, active in metaverse when investing on gaming token, etc.-- so let's pretend that all of us are the kind of people who need a full graphic and step-by-step by phone guide just to turn on their PC, what makes your VPN different from others out there?
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 3
You started your token sale since last November and it'll still be on sale 31 days from the time I made this post, which means you have around two and a half months? What's the current progress so far? How much gathered within the past month?

Can you also do something about your address? A "Stockholm, Sweden" is clearly not an address.
Here you can follow current progress in real time - https://bscscan.com/address/0xf74dd2ed8c4cd5c3850a62fe34ed527b42633a89
You can find the timer here - https://freya.freyavpn.com/
Currently we do not run any aggressive ad campaign. We just introduce our project to the public.
 If you have any interesting suggestions around the project development, we can contact you via any available channel, including face to face meeting in Stockholm. Our registered address is public information available through search by company name.

Ok, this is quite interesting. Searching your company name leads me to your parent company and their registration number. The details is protected behind a paywall though, so what I can get for free is just as below, and I need to go through website age analyzer to learn how long have you been around; a little more than a year. I would assume the past year is a preparation stage? Or is there any milestone achieved during that "stealth mode"?

You search results and conclusions are correct. The past year was not only preparation but we built world class VPN service that is available on all platforms (iOS, android, Mac, Windows, Browser extensions (Chrome/Edge). If you try mobile version you will be surprised how much was achieved in less than a year, including cybersec and 3 protocols. Another major milestone was to make a research on challenges/problems of web3 software development, security and anonymity issues of the field. We strongly believe our e2e approach will greatly help enterprise organizations and the community .
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
You started your token sale since last November and it'll still be on sale 31 days from the time I made this post, which means you have around two and a half months? What's the current progress so far? How much gathered within the past month?

Can you also do something about your address? A "Stockholm, Sweden" is clearly not an address.
Here you can follow current progress in real time - https://bscscan.com/address/0xf74dd2ed8c4cd5c3850a62fe34ed527b42633a89
Currently we do not run any aggressive ad campaign. We just introduce our project to the public.
 If you have any interesting suggestions around the project development, we can contact you via any available channel, including face to face meeting in Stockholm. Our registered address is public information available through search by company name.

copper member

Activity: 826
Merit: 330

I think the guys do not carry out aggressive marketing, because only VPN works with finished products, and everything else is in the development process. If we talk about prospects, then after reading https://downloads.freyavpn.com/lightpaper/Lightpaper_Freya_En.pdf everything looks very interesting, but product development will definitely take at least a year.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

copper member
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: