Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IEO] ⚡AMEPAY- Crypto ⇌ Retail. IEO in BKEX + Listing in Bithumb Global 🔥 - page 10. (Read 9932 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
Yes, I have rejoiced to early. Now we see another promise about distribution in 10 days. As I remember, we have already heard such promises before. It's sad.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
This is my final message to the team AMEPAY if you did not pay us tomorrow April 23, we will make our own actions by spreading your shady behavior and scamming us I'm tired of waiting for almost 3 months now this is not a good joke anymore very unprofessional team.    

AME team should resolved this problem owed to their bounty hunters. How can they move forward and perform good business if they can't even allocate the right funds to their hunters? The allotment usually is small, just wondering, why it is hard for them to release the agreed share of these hunters? I hope they will closed this case and distribute what is owed to these participants.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264
Manager just has written, if team didn't pay for signature camoaign within tomorrow, he would do something bad.

No,  BM said Let's wait more10 days, Next payment for signature Campaign within 10 days.
Check the pinned message on the tele group Small Rabbit Bounty

https://t.me/smallrabbitbounty/18153
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
This is my final message to the team AMEPAY if you did not pay us tomorrow April 23, we will make our own actions by spreading your shady behavior and scamming us I'm tired of waiting for almost 3 months now this is not a good joke anymore very unprofessional team.   
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
I would not be in a hurry to rejoice. They have promissed a lot of times, but we still got nothing. Manager just has written, if team didn't pay for signature camoaign within tomorrow, he would do something bad. So, I don't see any reason to be happy now.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
They again deceived the participants. 1 week ago said all bounties would be sent within 10 days but now only twitter campaigns get paid. this is the same as fraud. for those of you who are interested in buying ame take a look at their bad reputation. they just promised to buy time for the participants to get their rights
One more thing, they deducted the allocation for the 150 AME bounty, they said it as fees, very funny. when fees are cheap they don't distribute anything but when fees are expensive they start distributing.
another lie occurred to campaign signature
Finally it can happen! In telegram chat manager made announcement that team would pay for twitter campaign during following 24 hours. We will see. Anyway, such information make my mood better.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
Till the moment bounty hunhters get their AME, it's price will go down more.

2M AME which will be distributed to bounty participants, if all bounty tokens are sold simultaneously it will certainly affect the price but that will not happen I am sure many bounters will hold their tokens longer.
Maybe there will be a slight reduction in prices but it will only be temporary

You know, that is an old story, that bounty hunters usually selling some coin decrease it price. I don't think that all people participated in bounty campaign will sell their AME at one day.
Till the moment bounty hunhters get their AME, it's price will go down more.

2M AME which will be distributed to bounty participants, if all bounty tokens are sold simultaneously it will certainly affect the price but that will not happen I am sure many bounters will hold their tokens longer.
Maybe there will be a slight reduction in prices but it will only be temporary
If they will be true to their words then it's indeed a good news to everyone who are long waited for this bounty to be distributed. According to the bounty telegram max might be until April 23, after those words coming from the team that the distribution should take place after the rewards from the staking, now let see for another week if they'll be true and if they'll going to send it even the first issue regarding to high transaction fees still exist.
The telegram channel announces the date of April 24, until which the final payment for all Bounty companies will be made, includes a signature campaign and social networks. At least until now, the team has not deceived the hunters.
Although, until recently, it was about large commissions within the network, and it was this justification that Bounty managers referred to. For this period, the commissions are much lower than they were a month ago.

And it's mean that the high fees were not the main reason for non-payment. Meanwhile, the price of AME is 0.05$. ATH (0.12$) was on 29 March. Till the moment bounty hunhters get their AME, it's price will go down more.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat
If they will be true to their words then it's indeed a good news to everyone who are long waited for this bounty to be distributed. According to the bounty telegram max might be until April 23, after those words coming from the team that the distribution should take place after the rewards from the staking, now let see for another week if they'll be true and if they'll going to send it even the first issue regarding to high transaction fees still exist.
The telegram channel announces the date of April 24, until which the final payment for all Bounty companies will be made, includes a signature campaign and social networks. At least until now, the team has not deceived the hunters.
Although, until recently, it was about large commissions within the network, and it was this justification that Bounty managers referred to. For this period, the commissions are much lower than they were a month ago.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
What is clear is that in the next 10 days we will see the progress of the team regarding the clarity of payment. from what I observed they previously said 24-48 hours but came back in a 10 day delay. And this is the final thing that the manager @SmallRabbit said. as participants we must keep guarding our rights regarding the payments we should get. because now the team has made a lot of promises to the participants
have been patient long enough to wait for the payment as promised, maybe a lot of delays are due to high transaction costs, and now we have got clarity it will take another 10 days to process, hopefully they won't delay it anymore

Sometimes it is impossible for me to transfer the AME coin from the wallet due to high transaction fee, as long as, the transaction fee is high, it is impossible for us to get payment from the team, it is good news if they manage to send the payment in 10 days.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
What is clear is that in the next 10 days we will see the progress of the team regarding the clarity of payment. from what I observed they previously said 24-48 hours but came back in a 10 day delay. And this is the final thing that the manager @SmallRabbit said. as participants we must keep guarding our rights regarding the payments we should get. because now the team has made a lot of promises to the participants
have been patient long enough to wait for the payment as promised, maybe a lot of delays are due to high transaction costs, and now we have got clarity it will take another 10 days to process, hopefully they won't delay it anymore

Sometimes it is impossible for me to transfer the AME coin from the wallet due to high transaction fee, as long as, the transaction fee is high, it is impossible for us to get payment from the team, it is good news if they manage to send the payment in 10 days.
Activity: 396
Merit: 109

These payments, are they free drops from team's faucet? Why do u guys expect the team to live up to their word? They already turned their backs on us and show no care about what people say. Their act is the reflection of how their venturesome brains work. Nonetheless ur attempts to call for class action they will continue their course of scammy endeavours just like the last time when they said amepay is a direct competition to apple.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
In telegram chat people suggested that distribution could start on April 23. One more good sign is that Rabbit made a final counting in bounty spreadsheet (but I haven't seen there signature spreadsheet). So, maybe we will be able to see distribution soon. 
As far as i know there's no change on the signature spreadsheet and smallrabbit was sending the spreadsheet directly to the team. Small rabbit was also saying the bounty reward will distributed max 23 april. Im thinking this might get another delay at least for a few days more.
The address already signed into the bulksender app.
In telegram chat people suggested that distribution could start on April 23. One more good sign is that Rabbit made a final counting in bounty spreadsheet (but I haven't seen there signature spreadsheet). So, maybe we will be able to see distribution soon. 

Yep. I hope the distribution will happen soon
And April 23rd is the Final & last, If the team delays again there are 3k more bounters who will create a massive scam movement with AME.
This will cause a lot of damage to the project but I hope that things will end well
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
Relax Bro ,I've asked the manager to confirm if this is final or there will be a delay in returning. he said it was the Final and if the Team delayed again he would take action. What is still unclear is the bounty payment and also the signature whether it will be carried out jointly or not. The spreadsheet is still Lock
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: