Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IEO] CurioInvest - Bringing collectables into the digital world - page 19. (Read 7034 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
I have some questions. Your project is planned to be listed on Binance DEX, but the token tech is ERC-20.
whether you have to perform tech conversion ERC - 20 -> BEP2 or not? I think it is quite time consuming and costly, and you should also update this process on the whitepaper.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
I hope the price of Curio does not go down after listing in the market and is waiting for this token to be registered. the team said that if Curio prices were difficult it for down, because of the limited amount of supply. I don't think about Binance DEX because right now sales of phase 2 are still running and let's wait for the results.
everyone hopes so too but market is unpredictable and indeed sometimes it's not appropriate what we think. we should just wait for what happens later in the market

difficult to maintain prices when new tokens are listed on the market. there will definitely be a dump, all we can do is minimize the impact of this dump. and one way is by not selling tokens that we have later. and don't be affected, if we believe this project has a good future then keep holding their tokens.
You're right, if we don't sell it will help keep prices and I'll try to hold if the team always has good news because I believe this project is very profitable for the holders
Yes, with the current conditions, I feel that holding back is the right decision,
and hopefully people can also do that because if you decide to sell it doesn't seem like the right time
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
I hope the price of Curio does not go down after listing in the market and is waiting for this token to be registered. the team said that if Curio prices were difficult it for down, because of the limited amount of supply. I don't think about Binance DEX because right now sales of phase 2 are still running and let's wait for the results.
everyone hopes so too but market is unpredictable and indeed sometimes it's not appropriate what we think. we should just wait for what happens later in the market

difficult to maintain prices when new tokens are listed on the market. there will definitely be a dump, all we can do is minimize the impact of this dump. and one way is by not selling tokens that we have later. and don't be affected, if we believe this project has a good future then keep holding their tokens.
You're right, if we don't sell it will help keep prices and I'll try to hold if the team always has good news because I believe this project is very profitable for the holders
Activity: 532

Activity: 731
Phase 1 in probit is finished but we all don't know how many tokens were sold and I also see that there are still phases 2 and 3, will that also be done in probit? Or will you choose another better exchnge?
True phase 2 and 3 will also be held on Probit next month, I don't think there is a problem the developer tells or not about the funds collected, the most important thing is that on September 20th, the CUR already fixed will be listed on probit

As I found out the info on the telegram channel will indeed be traded on September 20th and also later in binance dex is it true we just wait for further info
Activity: 541
Merit: 137
As I found out the info on the telegram channel will indeed be traded on September 20th and also later in binance dex is it true we just wait for further info

I hope everything goes well according to what was planned. And related to BinanceDEX I think it's still bit long. because to be able to trade on BinanceDEX as we know it must be BEP-2 while Currio currently is still in the ERC20 platform
Activity: 924
Merit: 317
Phase 1 in probit is finished but we all don't know how many tokens were sold and I also see that there are still phases 2 and 3, will that also be done in probit? Or will you choose another better exchnge?
True phase 2 and 3 will also be held on Probit next month, I don't think there is a problem the developer tells or not about the funds collected, the most important thing is that on September 20th, the CUR already fixed will be listed on probit

Activity: 487
Merit: 1259
When the car is resold, you will receive a profit if the vehicle increases in value

how can used car have more expensive value when it will be sold? used cars that will have an expensive price are antique cars that are hundreds of years old. so we have to wait until we are old or our grandchildren will benefit from used cars Grin

Man, those vehicles are planned to be collector's items . Price of car in this group shifts in a blink and it  has a habit of turning up.
Invest in Collectables Automobiles & Real Estate
The representatives of Swiss start-up (Curio Invest) and Canadian start-up (Galt Project) will share their experience plus you will have a possibility to network with the people who are passionate about that topic.

more detail https://www.eventbrite.com/e/asset-tokenization-invest-in-collectables-automobiles-real-estate-tickets-71710212175

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
When the car is resold, you will receive a profit if the vehicle increases in value

how can used car have more expensive value when it will be sold? used cars that will have an expensive price are antique cars that are hundreds of years old. so we have to wait until we are old or our grandchildren will benefit from used cars Grin

i disagree about antique cars is old cars, but limited cars, special design, technology, or modified cars can be collecteble cars.
i've watching few content about unique cars, there some of it is new cars, not need to wait till we get old and sell it.
Activity: 728

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
Didn't read much yet, but usually julerz12 bring a good project so here I wonder if this is a game or a real world. And if it's a virtual game what can I expect from collecting or investing in a virtual cars?

This is not virtual game, but CurioInvest is a platform to invest in premium collectable cars.
You can invest in a specific vehicle by buying Car Tokens in the platform.
When the car is resold, you will receive a profit if the vehicle increases in value and if you wish to cash out before the vehicle is sold, you can also sell your Car Tokens peer-to-peer to other investors.
https://curioinvest.com/faq
Activity: 487
Merit: 1259
Im still feeling confused to understand about what means of investing in the car? As far as i know that with the usability of the car and when it gets even older and the price of car will be decreasing time to the time.
Is the card can be presented as a real car or not? I mean that will be represented that car in the collectable card form.

From what I've perceived from white paper personally you or any other investor will not get physical car but shares in the form of security tokens (backed by real car), providing CurioInvest will gather enough money to buy real collectable vehicle/s and place it in the garage of its partner for storage. The biggest for you will be  the virtual car in the virtual garage.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Didn't read much yet, but usually julerz12 bring a good project so here I wonder if this is a game or a real world. And if it's a virtual game what can I expect from collecting or investing in a virtual cars?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
are you accept in your boutny signature campaign hacked (petrcoin) account ?

Thanks for the info. Already disqualified.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
LAtoken looks ok. I also like the progress bar. I just hope it is real. It should be, no reason not to be. You just have to be so careful. This project is a tall order so it is hard to say at this point. I do like it and the idea.
I just want to see some more plans and progress and some proofs. Talk is easy.
Exactly, it is too early to judge the project maybe they should get more traction as this project is hell lot needs to be extravagant as well. Better to get on big exchanges rather than small one, how about BitForex ECOMI (OMI) tokens conduct an IEO there it's all about collectibles too, they get sold out for just a day I guess.

Yeah you right. They ran their bounty at the beginning of the year and they look very legit. It is now october. It is not fair to not give curiovest the same amount of time and chance. If things don't change during the next couple of months we will know we have wasted our time. The thing is even if this turns out to just be an idea that never comes to life at least we tried. We reconconised a potential investment and went for it. A bounty can pay off very well and the reward vs risk is good here. THe reward has a very high potential. The risk is a few hours work. I say it is worth it. I mean if this works..... Our coins will be worth a lot and I will hold them. Dumping on a project like this if it is successful is like shooting yourself in the foot you will lose so much profits in the future.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The bounty allocation not larger amount you can check carefully so after start trading dump token price low risk. I have check team development and I'm impressed personally there continue processing future planning then price will not dump.
Activity: 227
LAtoken looks ok. I also like the progress bar. I just hope it is real. It should be, no reason not to be. You just have to be so careful. This project is a tall order so it is hard to say at this point. I do like it and the idea.
I just want to see some more plans and progress and some proofs. Talk is easy.
Exactly, it is too early to judge the project maybe they should get more traction as this project is hell lot needs to be extravagant as well. Better to get on big exchanges rather than small one, how about BitForex ECOMI (OMI) tokens conduct an IEO there it's all about collectibles too, they get sold out for just a day I guess.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
This idea is very crazy, to implement it you need to spend a lot of money

Large amounts of money may be required
Pages:
Jump to: