Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] [IEO] EZYSTAYZ HOLIDAY RENTALS PRESALE #EZT BLOCKCHAIN - page 8. (Read 2694 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
It is necessary to attract travelers to the booking platform. Only if a lot of people will use the platform it will be in demand. How do you plan to attract people?
Activity: 17

According White papers 63% of all collected money during token sale will be spend on marketing and sales.

Marketing is very important for every project. Competition in booking industry is very big, that is why promotion is very important.
Activity: 80
Do you plan to left some tokens in reserve and not to sell them during token sale?

10% of all issued tokens will be left in reserve.

Do you plan to burn tokens after the token sale to increase the price of the tokens in future?

EzyStayz will buyback and burn the token after the token sale. We will use 25% of the net revenue of the platform to reduce the token supply until it reaches 50% of its starting supply.
Activity: 19
Will you use fiat money on the booking platform? or only cryptocurrency?
Activity: 18
Do you plan to burn tokens after the token sale to increase the price of the tokens in future?

As I understand EZYSTAYZ will conduct IEO to collect money for worldwide promotion of the booking platform.

According White papers 63% of all collected money during token sale will be spend on marketing and sales.
copper member
Activity: 84
I think that EZYSTAYZ is very useful for travelers project. How many tokens will be allocated for token sale?

64% of all issued tokens will be allocated for token sale.

As I saw in telegram, team has invested a hefty amount in this project.
The platform is developed , yes?

I think it would be hard to get in this market but if the team manages to do get only small % of it, then they will " be in bussines" .

EZYSTAYZ booking platform is already working.
Site of the platform https://www.ezystayz.com/
Also you can download our mobile apps at
Google play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ezystayz
App Store https://apps.apple.com/se/app/ezystayz/id1465769785

What is the initial token supply? How many EZYSTAYZ tokens will be issued?

Initial Token Supply is 700 000 000 EZT.
Activity: 12

If travellers will have a booking platform that will have a better price they will use the platform. But other conditions of work with platform also must be good.

Now the competition among the different booking platforms is very big and it is necessary to have a better conditions than competitors have to attract people to the platform.
Activity: 17
Do you plan to left some tokens in reserve and not to sell them during token sale?
What is the initial token supply? How many EZYSTAYZ tokens will be issued?
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
As I saw in telegram, team has invested a hefty amount in this project.
The platform is developed , yes?

I think it would be hard to get in this market but if the team manages to do get only small % of it, then they will " be in bussines" .
Thanks blockchain technology it is impossible to falcificate the reviews and rating. It will be more trust to the rating platform.
Very often on booking platforms reviews and ratings are fake, using blockchain it will be less fake reviews and ratings.
Activity: 22
I have read in white paper that booking platform EZYSTAYZ has a transparent rating system of apartments.

I think that transparent rating system will be very useful for travellers. It will help them to book the most suitable apartments.
I think that EZYSTAYZ is very useful for travelers project. How many tokens will be allocated for token sale?
copper member
Activity: 84
EZYSTAYZ is a good working project. Do you have a soft cap?

Yes, we have soft cap. Our soft cap is 2.5 mln USD.

Do you have any restrictions for participation during IEO? Can citizens of all countries participate in IEO?

Due to regulatory restrictions citizens or resident card holders of USA and/or Canada will not be eligible to participate in the EzyStayz Token Sale.
Do you have any restrictions for participation during IEO? Can citizens of all countries participate in IEO?
Activity: 21
EZYSTAYZ is a good working project. Do you have a soft cap?
Activity: 20
I have read in white paper that booking platform EZYSTAYZ has a transparent rating system of apartments.

Price is one of the most important feature for all the travellers, but it is important that it will be big database of the appartments in different countries and different towns of the world.

If travellers will have a booking platform that will have a better price they will use the platform. But other conditions of work with platform also must be good.
Pages:
Jump to: