Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IEO] [p2pb2b] | 30% Bonus | L2L Token | Sustainable World - page 8. (Read 2858 times)

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
It was written listing in January 2020 while IEO was released in April 2020. Is it not reversed? I really do not understand.
I'm confused about too first think lot of bonus then next think they will manage IEO listing low volume exchange. I want knows that team do you have any announcements about listing IEO in kucoin exchange? Which exchange team have been follow for listing IEO?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
70% presale bonus? Pretty much sums up where this token is gonna head into once released. More concerned that a financial product will get the law of supply and demand so blatantly wrong in the design of their token sale.

That is actually a lot for a bonus! and we can even assume that once it was released for those investors they will just dump the tokens. I have some questions about this, where are you going to conduct the IEO? You have the date yet no exchange yet and red flags are included on your thread especially in bounty about the list of exchanges. Maybe, you have to clarify things to avoid confusion.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
70% presale bonus? Pretty much sums up where this token is gonna head into once released. More concerned that a financial product will get the law of supply and demand so blatantly wrong in the design of their token sale.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
It was written listing in January 2020 while IEO was released in April 2020. Is it not reversed? I really do not understand.

Aren't they going to end the ICO until 2021?

Yes, it's been a long time, friend, investors are now looking for a short time, but the results are satisfying and can be traded, but I don't know about this project, why is the sales so long?
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
ICO DETAILS

Starting date: October 1st, 2019
Ending date: December 2nd, 2021
Token Symbol: L2L
Token Price 1 L2L: 0.12 EUR
Whitelist: No
Pre Sale Start: October 1st, 2019
Pre Sale bonus: 70%
Min buy: € 2.50
Main Sale Start: October 17th, 2019
Main Sale Bonus: 30%
Total supply limit: 182M
Hard Cap: € 15M
Soft Cap: TBA
Not used tokens: Recycled
Total Tokens: 21B
Participation Restrictions: U.S., Canada, Algeria, Bolivia, Egypt, Iran,Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, United Arab (U.S. will be added in later stage)

for more details you can see here https://2local.io/docs/Whitepaper.pdf
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io

Pages:
Jump to: