Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] IEO starts on July25] [XTK] -Xtake.cash - Universal Blockchain Income 🔥 - page 2. (Read 769 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
how much money were they able to attract to this project and what other exchanges will be listing in the near future ?

iEO is running at this moment, you can check our hard cap in Abit Launchpad:

https://www.abit.com/purchase/info?id=123992182&lang=en-US

Next exchange after main sale ends is going to be Uniswap
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Reading the previous pages, I don't think those newbies are really interested in investing on this project. The IEO will start tomorrow and I don't think they can raise good money from here. What are the plans of the team if in case they can't collect their target finances from this IEO?
Of course those newbies are not showing genuine interest. They are part of the bumping group, and all of them are most likely controlled by one or few persons max.
It is a shady practice, as those accounts usually promote just about anyone as long as they are willing to pay. It doesn't matter much to them whether it's scam or not, they take the money and do the work.

But what those that are hiring them doesn't know is that bumping doesn't work anymore as it used to, and it won't bring them good kind of attention, as it is very obvious what is going on here.
True, they are not like humans in general. if the project team really pays them to bumping this thread, then they will only waste their money to make their project worse.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Reading the previous pages, I don't think those newbies are really interested in investing on this project. The IEO will start tomorrow and I don't think they can raise good money from here. What are the plans of the team if in case they can't collect their target finances from this IEO?
Of course those newbies are not showing genuine interest. They are part of the bumping group, and all of them are most likely controlled by one or few persons max.
It is a shady practice, as those accounts usually promote just about anyone as long as they are willing to pay. It doesn't matter much to them whether it's scam or not, they take the money and do the work.

But what those that are hiring them doesn't know is that bumping doesn't work anymore as it used to, and it won't bring them good kind of attention, as it is very obvious what is going on here.
Activity: 1
hello it's very interesting project
what did you like ?)
this is a rather strange comment ))
I just wanted you to explain your position to me in more detail
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm quite happy with your project, and i have a little question. According to the Road MAp You have had an Airdrop and a Bounty Campaign. So..

When do you distribute the Bounty/Airdrop tokens? Before Listing on exchanges??

when the IEO is finished and XTK is listed
Can you tell us, What are the names of the exchanges that you are going to list your token in the future ? and when ?

Abit, Uniswap and Crex24 for the beginning, we have more exchange options that will be released over time
Why only 5 Days for the IEO Applications , I suggest that it shoud be at least 10-20 days...

And Tell us more information about Abit.. Because i need to know it before investment

we have a small hard cap so we've designed an IEO of just one week

Abit is an Australian full licensed Exchange, you can contact them on Abit.com or https://t.me/abitofficial
How can I buy tokens?What is the minimum investment?

XTK IEO starts on 25 July on Abit.com

Minimum investiment is 0,02 ETH

IEO Details:

IEO Application Opening:17:00, July 25, 2020 (Singapore Time)
IEO Application Closing: 17:00, July 30, 2020 (Singapore Time)
IEO Supply Volume: 100,000,000 XTK
Volume per ticket: 10,000 XTK/Ticket
IEO Price: 0.02 ETH/Ticket
Bonus: 10% bonus for purchase >1,000,000 XTK; 15% bonus for purchase >2,000,000 XTK; 20% bonus for purchase >5,000,000 XTK

https://www.abit.com/purchase/info?id=123992182&lang=en-US

will I be able to get any bonuses if I am the first person to buy tokens ?
and will there be contests for the community or not ?

We are in presale 2:

https://t.me/xtakecash/8357

And IEO will start in 2 days:

https://t.me/xtakecash/8590
it looks like it will be something completely new in this market !
I think that many users will receive passive income and interest in the project will only grow
Xtake seems very good project.I want to know more about your project.
I reallly liked your project.How can I know more about your project?
I really don't understand the way you see this project, can you explain in more detail to me about what makes you believe and think this is a potential project. I hope we can discuss here, because my question hasn't been answered by the Xtake.cash team
Here is our whitepaper where many of the doubts from previous posts are solved:

https://xtake.cash/pdf/xtake_whitepaper_EN.pdf
Why do I feel the reward scheme that you applied to this project is so risky? The scheme that you apply is very similar with MLM distribution scheme and monthly rewards percentage that you apply is similar to the ponzi scheme system? Or perhaps i'm wrong?
I have the same feeling as well, this project indeed looks dodgy and I see several red flags here:
  • They are going into IEO while not revealing the team behind this
  • OP of their ANN (@emmagloty5) has a history of ponzi promotion and shilling.
  • They promise from 5% to 25% monthly reward in their tokens. I expected that value of those tokens will go down at least as much each month, as there is no use case for it, other than "buy shit load of our tokens and get xyz% each month"
  • Last but not the least, mostly newbie accounts showing interest in this, and we all know what that usually means (most likely bumping service)
Right, besides this is a mining project, so far many mining projects have died.

What kind of mining will the team do? explain in detail about your mining. does the mining that you do really benefit?
Apart from that I think you need to complete information about your project.
copper member
Activity: 49
I think OP is just Creating threads and Post from this account.. I have seen many accounts like this having negative trusts...
But Now I'm Ignoring about it and just checking their project smoothly...
Pages:
Jump to: