Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund - page 31. (Read 7047 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Nice seeing project like this, So this is a review site for cryptocurrencies, ICO and
also, open to the public to review and post their opinion and they can receive rewards by doing it?
The purpose of the project to help not to pass interesting coins and to help them with exit to exchange for tenders, though to receive award for it too would be not superfluous.  Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
There are many false information out there and crypto space needs Ignite platform which is going to be a source of accurate information to help us take the right decision and save time.
I noticed today on twitter that they start THE FIRESTARTER PROGRAMME ( Refer your friends - you earn 5%, your friends earn 2.5% - everyone's a winner! ), So if any body interested in earning this token. this is ur chance.
This firestarter programme is this still available? I would like to avail this promotion. IR project wanted us to help choose the right ICO because nowadays it's difficult to choose the which ICO is legit and not.
Yes, this is a real problem and there are already several projects helping in this, but there is not really reliable, I hope IR will cope with this task.
What is the firestarter program anyway? Everyone seems to be jumping on the bandwagon pretty quickly for some reason but I have no clue what this is even lol
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
For the first time I see such a project Decentralized ratings and index fund, having read all the information that the team gave us, and I think this project has all the chances to go up after the release of the project into the world.
I'm not sure that this will happen. Rating independent is certainly good, but how will it be formed? How in fact will he speak the real situation? It is quite difficult and the developer must convince consumers to believe in it.
I think developers still have quite a lot of time to provide all the necessary information and convince all users of the success of this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
For the first time I see such a project Decentralized ratings and index fund, having read all the information that the team gave us, and I think this project has all the chances to go up after the release of the project into the world.

Yeah, ignite ratings are getting more popularity now and I am sure more and more investors are joining their project. Looking forward for more announcements and updates of this project.
Activity: 434
Coming to a conclusion if a certain ICO project is legit or not, we always need to answer a lot of questions such as : does this project solve a problem? is it scalable? who is behind the project, do they have the skill relevant to the project?
But, answering those question is very difficult for most of us and it required lots of efforts. Having a platform like ignite that will do that for us and save our time, is absolutely awesome.
You have a point there that finding a legit and good ICO these days is really hard to know because lots of them are spreading and have a very descend and promising platform that is very difficult to identify. This project is the solution of our doubts and fear when choosing the right ICO to invest.

Exactly dude, it's very hard to find a legit ICO. The good thing here is the admin or dev is always here with us to support and answer our concerns about this project since many people here in bitcoin community supported this project.

Yeah, an active devs that always response to members queries will remove doubts from serious investors, they will be attracted to join and make some investments because devs are active and keeps improving the project.
It's their duties to answer our concerns about their project and they really do their tasks to take action about answering our queries. This  project will help everyone choosing the right ICO to invest the only problem that I need to know is that where they will get the data of every ICO that they need to rate?.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Coming to a conclusion if a certain ICO project is legit or not, we always need to answer a lot of questions such as : does this project solve a problem? is it scalable? who is behind the project, do they have the skill relevant to the project?
But, answering those question is very difficult for most of us and it required lots of efforts. Having a platform like ignite that will do that for us and save our time, is absolutely awesome.
You have a point there that finding a legit and good ICO these days is really hard to know because lots of them are spreading and have a very descend and promising platform that is very difficult to identify. This project is the solution of our doubts and fear when choosing the right ICO to invest.

Exactly dude, it's very hard to find a legit ICO. The good thing here is the admin or dev is always here with us to support and answer our concerns about this project since many people here in bitcoin community supported this project.

Yeah, an active devs that always response to members queries will remove doubts from serious investors, they will be attracted to join and make some investments because devs are active and keeps improving the project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Nice seeing project like this, So this is a review site for cryptocurrencies, ICO and
also, open to the public to review and post their opinion and they can receive rewards by doing it?
Activity: 294
Hey Ignite Ratings Support, what time could we can using beta version of Ignite Ratings Platform? Or we can try it at 2018?
Token sale is this month 15 so very soon we will have a feel of the platform and is being a long road am sure team are prepared to show case its platforms to investors and users alike
I hope you all can try it soon in 2018 because it will be good to fill my curiosity on this platform as soon as possible. Like ViMarket, they already have their beta version is live.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Hey Ignite Ratings Support, what time could we can using beta version of Ignite Ratings Platform? Or we can try it at 2018?
Token sale is this month 15 so very soon we will have a feel of the platform and is being a long road am sure team are prepared to show case its platforms to investors and users alike
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I'm not sure that this will happen. Rating independent is certainly good, but how will it be formed? How in fact will he speak the real situation? It is quite difficult and the developer must convince consumers to believe in it.
Activity: 224
There are many false information out there and crypto space needs Ignite platform which is going to be a source of accurate information to help us take the right decision and save time.
I noticed today on twitter that they start THE FIRESTARTER PROGRAMME ( Refer your friends - you earn 5%, your friends earn 2.5% - everyone's a winner! ), So if any body interested in earning this token. this is ur chance.
This firestarter programme is this still available? I would like to avail this promotion. IR project wanted us to help choose the right ICO because nowadays it's difficult to choose the which ICO is legit and not.
Yes, this is a real problem and there are already several projects helping in this, but there is not really reliable, I hope IR will cope with this task.
Activity: 602
Activity: 672
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Ignite RATINGS is the world's first, truly decentralised and self-regulating investment intelligence and ratings platform powered entirely by crowd-sourced opinion.
Activity: 406
For a long time I did not go into this branch, how do the money collections go? Will you collect a hard cap? Good luck to the project!
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I can say one of the best ICO out there. It only means a lot of people needs this kind of platform to make it more convenient for them to join an interesting ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
just some advice... you should try to keep the user base at the same level that you attracted them... if your users are found on this forum please give them all the info they want .. on this forum ... and not send them off to other websites in hope to find the info that should already be on this ANN thread.

Yes, this is what I am hoping. Other Ann thread answers all the question regarding to the project in their threads and hoping that they will do the same in this project in order for the community to grow faster.

Yeah. this project needs and must have an active dev to answers members queries. An active devs means they are really serious to run the project also this attitude will help them to attract more serious investor to invest and support their project.

Will just wait for further updates then? Are the developers and admin active from our quires? Or they are just busy improving the site?
I believe the team behind this project is just somewhere around the corner working and making something special for this project.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I can already take a grasp of how this platform will work. Only those token-holders will be able to participate in its ecosystem.
The ratings won't be manipulated by paying a token holder since at the end the token holder will only gain from a successful investment asset.

All the token holders are anonymous on the platform, we don’t have any user names or anyway to identify or contact  users, or even identify a user. We feel this keeps things more honest and users less likely to try and cheat.

All ratings are reviewed by the ignite community . Only ratings which come from users with a strong reputation are considered to have an influence on the rating of an ICO or crypto asset. If a user provides bad ratings or is thought to be manipulating our community will down vote his reputation so that he has no influence.

The platform is ambitious but very important for this market and finance in general. Allready we have a few hedge funds which would like to use the software along with some other use cases.

Hi there!
Just to be on the safe side kindly confirm that I am right to have understood that ratings will be assigned by anonymous token holders and then reviewed by other participants (also anonymous ones). But in that case what's your difference apart from a score of rating agencies, which are having a common problem with transparency and preconception?
I thought you were going to implement some kind of AI evaluation.

All Ignite token holders work together to send in ratings on crypto assets, much like we are doing on bitcoin talk, telegram, reditt, medium and so on but for specific metrics of the ICO itself.

We will likely use an AI solution to help with some elements but in reality we feel the best incentive is us putting an investment into an ICO or crypto with the goal of a profit.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Wow this thread has exploded over the holidays! Cheesy

I've been following the Ignite Ratings journey from over a month now, and here is a summary of some of my answers, from an investor's perspective, to few questions asked here.

Q: Can I contribute anonymously? Why PICOPS?
A: Yes you can contribute without PICOPS, but doing verification is like a KYC (Know Your Customer) service, so you know where the money invested is coming from. In many countries where large exchanges like Binance, Poloniex etc. are based regulations will be getting stricter and those companies will be required to authenticate users and funds with KYC.

Now, for listing new coins, either these exchanges would have to verify the identity of all ICO contributors, which would be a very painstaking process - so they will incline to not listing the coin. But since Ignite has already done KYC for most of it's investors, the exchanges will have more faith and are inclined to choose listing this coin over say, one that has not done KYC for it's investors.

This is just one of the many benefits! And Ignite is providing 10 IGNT (0.0667 ETH) tokens to people who do the PICOPS verification (0.024 ETH fee) so that more than makes up for the cost  Cool

Q: What is the brain behind Ignite's ratings?
A: The answer is simple! It is us, the users. By not depending on centralized agencies (Like how S&P and Moody's works) and not depending on tech like AI (which can still be manipulated) the entire ratings system is decentralized. Each user's reputation is tied to their ratings, which is a fool proof mechanism to ensure only the best of recommendations get through. For sure, I think there will be an initial period before we can filter the users with the best reputation, but once the initial ratings are out, there is no way reputation can be gained without successful trades!

Q: Can the team influence the ratings then?
A: Regarding the team influencing ratings, all ratings and everything the team or a user does is stored in the ledger so any member can look up, all events taken by an user - so while we do want the team to be active on the platform they won’t have any more influence then any other member. Equal influence for all regardless of you being part of the team or not!

Q: Is the team responsive?
A: I have to say I am part of the Telegram group, and this team, Chris, Damon, Max and everybody in the team have just won us over with the confidence and credibility with which they answer questions. If there's anything urgent do join the telegram group here https://t.me/igniteratingsICO and they will answer very quick!
Right now it's the holiday season but they're still working super hard on getting this ambitious project running!

Hope I could answer some queries from a user's perspective, and do ask me if I can help anymore!

And here is a small post I put if you need more reasons to be convinced Wink https://steemit.com/ico/@blockchaineco/the-best-ico-i-have-seen-till-date-ignite-ratings

Great post there!!! Thanks for doing a nice FAQ for us.

Any questions guys please post up- we are online and here to help.
Pages:
Jump to: