Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IGT-CRYPTO - Cryptocurrency Exchange 🔥updated ROADMAP IEO and more!🔥 - page 5. (Read 109811 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Definitely a good business with a good team, it's solving an issue that's very relevant to the 21st century and is in the forefront of innovation. Believe that you can make really good idea.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The project has already achieved good results. It already works, but you only run fourteen currency pairs. When you plan to add other currency pairs.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
I registered and found that i can do nothing on this exchange. Because they require a KYC verification with ID documents upload.
This is not acceptable for me in principle, on my mind cryptocurrency must be free from any kind of verification, ID documents, etc.
So this project is just useless for those who are against KYC in crypto world. Don't waste a time.
Activity: 34
sometimes I feel a bit sad for being in the country with so many regulations and restrictions because, you know, I would surely invest in this promising business!
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
BTC
Kind time of the day for everyone!
It seems to me that the idea with your credit card will be blocked Banks and the government will not like it.
Forgive me, but I did not read the entire branch. Maybe you already talked about it
Activity: 392
Perfect balanced team. Detailed whitepaper with business, finance, and technical information. Very reasonable hardcap in this bleeding market. There are similar concepts but market needs good exchanges - I believe in this team! Looking forward for the working product.
Activity: 13
Great project among many! The plan will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This idea is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I will watch out for him.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
IGT weekly market digest 📯
The most memorable events of the past week.
https://medium.com/@IGTCRYPTO/igt-weekly-market-digest-65a592fb6770

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Programmers along with successful financiers have created a platform that combines advanced technological solutions Good luck !!!!!
Activity: 283
I would like very much this project to work. I believe in its future.  Speed and good service are very important in the cryptocurrency now. When do you plan to add the rest?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
IGT Company are building an Exchange based on security, the most important thing for the customers beacuse the user must be a priority for a service that they request! Let's see how IGT token Will work based on these informations.

the kind like Desico is also doing which is also doing ICO right now. funny they came up at the same time.

You have working exchange? I just looking to your exchange and this not looks like at working product. It even dont looks like for MVP. Or you have some more functionals for registered users?

https://igt-crypto.net

yes it doesn't look like its an MVP at all. makes me think this is again another scam. has anyone ever verified the people behind this project? just so you know there was a project that receives ratings but turned out to be a scam. Just asking whether this one isn't.

Yes i verified the people behind this project. It's not MVP, it's a fully functional exchange. https://icopools.io/en/ico-details/igt-crypto

And how you verified this people? Can you provide proof that this people are all real and have some skills?
This is "fully functional exchange"? Its probably a joke? 12 year old children can make more functionally layout for site

i just want to reiterate HOW did you verify these team members and advisors in this project? A proof like like fcat is asking.
i don't see this project to be legit actually. if i was to develop a real good project, i wouldn't chose such kind of domain with hypen at all. it looks like a poorly panned attempt to scam people here..

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
IGT Company are building an Exchange based on security, the most important thing for the customers beacuse the user must be a priority for a service that they request! Let's see how IGT token Will work based on these informations.

the kind like Desico is also doing which is also doing ICO right now. funny they came up at the same time.

You have working exchange? I just looking to your exchange and this not looks like at working product. It even dont looks like for MVP. Or you have some more functionals for registered users?

yes it doesn't look like its an MVP at all. makes me think this is again another scam. has anyone ever verified the people behind this project? just so you know there was a project that receives ratings but turned out to be a scam. Just asking whether this one isn't.

Yes i verified the people behind this project. It's not MVP, it's a fully functional exchange. https://icopools.io/en/ico-details/igt-crypto

And how you verified this people? Can you provide proof that this people are all real and have some skills?
This is "fully functional exchange"? Its probably a joke? 12 year old children can make more functionally layout for site
Activity: 14
Website is excellent, I agree, but today you need so much more than a website to succeed.Most important aspect will be adoption, getting merchants to use your tokens everywhere!!!
Activity: 778
Merit: 141
☆☆☆☆☆★
In the campaign bounty there are only signatures for the ranks of the "Sr. Member" and "Hero/Legendary". Is not that a mistake? Or at whom the rank below, now they are not accepted in the bounty campaign of signatures?
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
The project already on Wings platform Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://www.wings.ai/project/0x3652898de882c2931b5e2150cad26e9fa1991e92

Nice work devs.  Smiley

MEDIAN FORECAST  - 4M USD
LOCKED WINGS - 15M
FORECASTERS - 186

This can be considered a very good result.
Forecasting fees about half hard cap? It looks plausible, but I think that the project has a chance to collect 100% hard cap.
The most important thing is that the soft cap should be collected. In this case, small investors will be happy as they will get a larger share of the project than in case when the hard cap is collected.
Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I have become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the plan also…
Activity: 42
Merit: 2

Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Debit cards of IGT Company will give users the access to the funds of their accounts on IGT- CRYPTO
There are few ways you can use funds on your balance:
- withdraw your money from any ATM around the world;
- pay for goods through POS terminals;
- make online payments.

We will provide full information about all transactions, commissions and debits of funds from the user’s balance. These reports can be generated by clients at their own request in the corresponding section of the personal cabinet; they will be endorsed by our company and can serve as an official document provided to public authorities and variousfinancial institutions.
An ambitious plan. Such a product sorely lacking in the existing market, I hope that you will be able to fully implement its plans.
This achievement will allow the project to take a leading position. In fact, if these plans are implemented, it will be a full-fledged ecosystem that can satisfy all the wishes of users.
I like the concept of this idea. Well prepared team and business. I hope you rock in cryptocurrency market and create very cool product. My all blessing with you.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
The project already on Wings platform Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://www.wings.ai/project/0x3652898de882c2931b5e2150cad26e9fa1991e92

Nice work devs.  Smiley
The project has excellent estimates, I think it confirms its prospects.
Pages:
Jump to: