Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IMO] REcoin - page 9. (Read 19043 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 30, 2017, 02:54:53 AM
Guys? Did somebody invest in REcoin? I am thinking about it, but first I've decided to wait for a few days...What do you think?
no time to wait until the rate increases. You see what happens to bitcoin in the last few months, so as not to buy a high-grade REcoin it's better to invest now

but it's hard to believe in the new ICO, so I'll better invest in btc...

There are different cryptocurrencies, why did you choose btc?
Maybe it's better to invest in smth new?
Also think so) The road is open for young and progressive!
Recoin is a new project, of course. But it is supported by a traditional, stable, material asset. But bitcoin does not have such an advantage!
You also right, but BTC has another good advantages...)

but BTC doesn't have Bounty company:)

maybe it had it when btc was an ICO, but now it's biggest cryptocurency which doesn't need bounty campaign
Cannot agree with you, once it got no sense, vuz bounty campaign advertises REcoin at most of topics of bitcointalk, for instance.
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
REcoin Social Media Bounty Campaign
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 12:55:35 AM
Guys? Did somebody invest in REcoin? I am thinking about it, but first I've decided to wait for a few days...What do you think?
no time to wait until the rate increases. You see what happens to bitcoin in the last few months, so as not to buy a high-grade REcoin it's better to invest now

Recoin is a new project, of course. But it is supported by a traditional, stable, material asset. But bitcoin does not have such an advantage!

maybe it had it when btc was an ICO, but now it's biggest cryptocurency which doesn't need bounty campaign
August 30, 2017, 12:54:28 AM
GUYS! Have you heard something about REcoin's brand new bounty campaign?? I've signed up for it and it seems to me like a pretty good potential of free bunch of money!
Can u explain me what is the sense of it?
Make moneeyy))

and with referral links it is easier in using:)

it's easier in making more money)
August 30, 2017, 12:53:48 AM
hi all,
i have seen this ico launch on another forum and i asked a few question which i don't think its clearly addressed.

REcoin is supposedly 100% backed by real-estate less of cost, etc. and they are 100% compliance with US laws and regulation which i found it puzzling.

By virtual of backing the coin with real estate constitute this coin as a securities (howey test) and as such this coin would be regulated by SEC and offering to US citizen and some other countries such as Singapore would strictly be disallowed.

Exchanges that are registered in US would be extremely hesitant to onboard the altcoins for trading becoz exchanges need to be regulated to facilitate trading of securities which is coin is obviously positioned to be.

I am very surprised with their "result" thus far, $1,000,000 collected? that's amazing for them!!

Maybe the team could clarify further how they would like to address the regulatory side of the business? I like the idea but not the implementation and hopefully we get some clarity.....

Can't you see this is all a scam coin? It definitely will have to report to the SEC. How do you believe that 1 million number? Where has this been proven?

that's exactly my concerns and the number of "supportive and positive" comments is surprising and I just want to give them the benefit of the doubt and let them response.

everything in this world can't have only positive sides, not all ideal
Activity: 82
Merit: 17
August 29, 2017, 10:26:28 PM
hi all,
i have seen this ico launch on another forum and i asked a few question which i don't think its clearly addressed.

REcoin is supposedly 100% backed by real-estate less of cost, etc. and they are 100% compliance with US laws and regulation which i found it puzzling.

By virtual of backing the coin with real estate constitute this coin as a securities (howey test) and as such this coin would be regulated by SEC and offering to US citizen and some other countries such as Singapore would strictly be disallowed.

Exchanges that are registered in US would be extremely hesitant to onboard the altcoins for trading becoz exchanges need to be regulated to facilitate trading of securities which is coin is obviously positioned to be.

I am very surprised with their "result" thus far, $1,000,000 collected? that's amazing for them!!

Maybe the team could clarify further how they would like to address the regulatory side of the business? I like the idea but not the implementation and hopefully we get some clarity.....

Can't you see this is all a scam coin? It definitely will have to report to the SEC. How do you believe that 1 million number? Where has this been proven?

that's exactly my concerns and the number of "supportive and positive" comments is surprising and I just want to give them the benefit of the doubt and let them response.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 29, 2017, 07:18:20 PM
GUYS! Have you heard something about REcoin's brand new bounty campaign?? I've signed up for it and it seems to me like a pretty good potential of free bunch of money!
Make moneeyy))

and with referral links it is easier in using:)
August 29, 2017, 07:08:44 PM
Real estate is a very good asset.
This is a good and profitable way to invest.
What do you think about it??
I am sure it is not good asset to invest in right now
as real estate market is going down nowadays

Agree with thoughts that real estate market is going down nowadays...

why down??

I recommend you to read about real estate prices, for example,  in Canada, you will see that the situation is really going down for investor.
August 29, 2017, 07:00:52 PM

Activity: 27
August 29, 2017, 06:58:04 PM

Wink Are you talking about fantastic growth lately? This, of course, is an advantage. But this advantage works only for those who bought bitcoins before. For new investments, this factor is not an advantage, but a risk
But all we know take a risk or lose a chance)
August 29, 2017, 06:50:32 PM
I am sure it is not good asset to invest in right now
as real estate market is going down nowadays

Agree with thoughts that real estate market is going down nowadays...

why down??
August 29, 2017, 06:44:25 PM
REcoin is a new cryptocurrency alternative designed to accommodate a wide range of financial transactions and investment goals. Its security is ensured through the use of one of the soundest and most reliable currency backings there is real estate.
I've heard that Recoin is backed up not only by American real estate. Is it true? Maybe there is some list of cities/objects? 

yeah. Japan, Canada & others too

What about UK? Is it backed up too?

All developed countries are in)
August 29, 2017, 06:31:13 PM
Make moneeyy))
August 29, 2017, 06:22:14 PM

There is no doubt that the real estate this is the best way to invest in)
Activity: 280
August 29, 2017, 05:27:52 PM
1 000 000 $ was achieved ?? wow, so fast. Honestly, I did not think that success would come so fast.

Wink
Such success was achieved through backing by real estate
August 29, 2017, 05:23:55 PM
REcoin will feature the availability of approved sidechains, which allow developers or entrepreneurs to create their own cryptocurrency with its own rules within the REcoin ecosystem.Isnt really great?

I'm following the REcoin platform since it very beggining of the idea. 
I mean, when there was just the idea but it seems pretty nice. I really like descentralizing platform, in my list of "things that will change the world" this one is in because it links a lot of things inside.
I already invested and received a profit from the program to attract friends, for each transaction 6 percent. Therefore I think the REcoin is an advantageous and profitable crypto currency.

Great! Hope my investment will be successful too
I also invite my friends to invest with my referral link. Several people believed in the recoin, and I also received 6% of their investment!
August 29, 2017, 05:17:16 PM

Wink Are you talking about fantastic growth lately? This, of course, is an advantage. But this advantage works only for those who bought bitcoins before. For new investments, this factor is not an advantage, but a risk
Activity: 35
August 29, 2017, 02:19:30 PM

Activity: 84
Scam ICO hater
August 29, 2017, 02:01:59 PM
hi all,

Activity: 82
Merit: 17
August 29, 2017, 04:34:32 AM
REcoin is a new cryptocurrency alternative designed to accommodate a wide range of financial transactions and investment goals. Its security is ensured through the use of one of the soundest and most reliable currency backings there is real estate.
I've heard that Recoin is backed up not only by American real estate. Is it true? Maybe there is some list of cities/objects? 
Real estate backs REcoin in countries with a developed and stable economies such as the United States, Canada, the U.K., Japan and Switzerland.

could someone from REcoin explain how you are working around SEC rules? how they stand up against Howey test?
Activity: 84
August 29, 2017, 04:21:53 AM
Real estate backs REcoin in countries with a developed and stable economies such as the United States, Canada, the U.K., Japan and Switzerland.
Pages:
Jump to: