Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Incognito-Coin | Welcome to the community of INCOGNITO - page 2. (Read 2138 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Oh my God! Yes you are just a brilliant project! that is, my funds will not be shown in the tax return ?? I will definitely become an investor!

Yes!
Okay, we are waiting for you.
This is quite interesting, so that means the information about our transaction will still being recorded, but with minimal information, and keep our personal information safe, is it like that?

Approximately so.
We will not disclose the whole secret.

What is the idea of ​​Incognito?

Do you need to buy something? Then just order it through our application. The payment will be withdrawn from Incognito and no one person will ever know about this order.
[/center]

I think this scheme feels a little bit odd, We order something and then no one will ever know about the order, then how will we get the items that were ordered?
Sorry about that, just a curious about how this Incognito coins work.

We will not disclose the whole secret, but only part of it.
1. You can pay directly at the place of receiving services, using a mobile wallet, which will be published soon;
2. Through courier services, using the built-in module in the mobile application.
What is the presale bonus?

the cost of 1MN = 0.25 BTC.
with discount the cost of 1MN = 0.20 BTC.

The only thing I see on the website is some discount. What is this?

discount applies to 30 Packages (30 000 coins) of the first stage
and is sold by one lot for total cost of 0.375 BTC
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of Incognito mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/incognito
Activity: 135
Bitexbay.com is a scam exchange. Do not deposit any coin there.

This person is a liar. He has been telling lies. I don't know what he wants to do. He always said that BitexBay is not credible. It is ridiculous. The BitexBay exchange is developing rapidly. It is very disgusting to this kind of slander. Please stop this shameful behavior.
'
Do you have proof bitexbay is not scam?
nah i am confuse now, why i cant open your website today  Huh Huh
Activity: 150
Merit: 25
President of FinTechAssociation

This person is a liar. He has been telling lies. I don't know what he wants to do. He always said that BitexBay is not credible. It is ridiculous. The BitexBay exchange is developing rapidly. It is very disgusting to this kind of slander. Please stop this shameful behavior.
'
Do you have proof bitexbay is not scam?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
do you need any community manager, I can introduce you to someone, Chinese/Italy/French
Activity: 13

Activity: 175
Merit: 11
Activity: 24
i cant get on discord invite is invalid
how can i mine this coin without a pool
or are we at pos
Activity: 24
has anyone got a working pool?
and has anyone setup a telegram or new discord room
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Nice, its not out recently and already on TradeOgre.com. Gonna have to follow this.

on TradeOgre.com this is not our coin
we incognito coin - INCOG

I CAN GIVE OUT DEVS ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER PM ME IF YOUVE BEEN SCAMMED WE CAN PAY THEM A VISIT
What kind of privacy does this coin have is it just another darksend fuckboy coin or an actual privacy coin with tor integration zero coin protocol something

And what every privacy it has WHY IS IT NOT LISTED IN THE THREAD until i see something this coin will always be a scam coin to me
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
This isn't a joke right, to have 99% will be rewarded for the masternode for every participant on the pre-sales session.
If that were true, then this is a big news for every early investors.

Of course, that would be great. because then, each participant would be confident in himself. and then the project would have a good high rating. but unfortunately at this stage it does not always happen.
Activity: 30
Nice, its not out recently and already on TradeOgre.com. Gonna have to follow this.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
I wonder why someone will buy 200000 INCOG coins for 1 BTC when this is available in less than 0.04 BTC at the price of under 0.00000020 sats at exchange: https://graviex.net/markets/incogbtc

Are you sure?
It can not be.
Look closely!

https://graviex.net/markets/incogbtc
check it yourself, the price is further deceased.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
This isn't a joke right, to have 99% will be rewarded for the masternode for every participant on the pre-sales session.
If that were true, then this is a big news for every early investors.
Pages:
Jump to: