Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INCOGNITO (INC) - FIRST I2P LAYER CRYPTONOTE COIN - page 15. (Read 21389 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
After the address of the paper wallet is changed into the address of the core wallet, the old excavated coin is not in it. How do you extract the money from the paper wallet?
Activity: 153
Is there any way to get ahold of the operator of incpool.ga?

Check with username -  SpeedTooth

He posted on the forum earlier with the link and details
Activity: 50
Is there any way to get ahold of the operator of incpool.ga?
Activity: 50
Mining this coin makes me feel like a millionaire. Make this a 5 cent coin pls
Activity: 6
Hi,  I have also run for a couple of hours and no coins and zero balance in wallet. Scanned and re-scanned and no good. 

It takes 60 confirmations of a block for payouts to be made.   At the current rate, that took about 7 hours.  So you should see your first payment within 7-10 hours of when you started mining.
Hi, I am using a GUI wallet downloaded from the Github.

Sorry, a bit of a novice so don't know what "cleder" mean.

i mean the username (check the forum above)

Also first check have you won any coins? what is your hashrate vs. the pool  (if it's low then 2 hours you won't have any coins yet)
Activity: 13
Hi, I am using a GUI wallet downloaded from the Github.

Sorry, a bit of a novice so don't know what "cleder" mean.
Hi,

I have also run for a couple of hours and no coins and zero balance in wallet. Scanned and re-scanned and no good.

Are you using the GUI or CLI wallet

Seems to be working for cleder

did you download the wallet from Github? or another source
Activity: 420
Merit: 103

Incognito aims to be the leading secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency.

looks nice, but i feel that its mixture of few different projects from different old projects. like monero algo, i2p network etc etc. these all are old things. i am sure there must be something new which i missed in umderstanding.

You're right. Incognito is a mixture of the best projects available today.  Monero is the leading privacy coin.  
i2p doesn't exist yet in any workable coin - soon to be released through incognito. it will add a new layer of privacy

Post launch phase you will see more differentiation and published roadmap.

i wish great things on the way, i2p network would be awesome, would i2p client be integrated into the wallet,because uptil now i can only use i2p browser..
Activity: 13
Hi,

I have also run for a couple of hours and no coins and zero balance in wallet. Scanned and re-scanned and no good.
GUI maybe not working  Embarrassed

I tried send some coins from CLI wallet to GUI but after 2 hours still zero balance (rescan tried).
If I send from CLI to CLI, then transaction works.

Thanks for the feedback we will look into it as soon as possible
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
GUI maybe not working  Embarrassed

I tried send some coins from CLI wallet to GUI but after 2 hours still zero balance (rescan tried).
If I send from CLI to CLI, then transaction works.
Thanks, I did try both pools but I think it may be related to the mining software.   XMrig was updated for the recent Monero7 fork, Incognito is based on the previous Monero algo?  This would probably cause the error.  I'll try different software.

Yes Incognito is using the original cryptonight/monero algo. 

Not cryptonightv7

Confirmed incorrect mining software (made for CNv7) was the issue.
Thanks, I did try both pools but I think it may be related to the mining software.   XMrig was updated for the recent Monero7 fork, Incognito is based on the previous Monero algo?  This would probably cause the error.  I'll try different software.

Yes Incognito is using the original cryptonight/monero algo. 

Not cryptonightv7
Activity: 4
Hi, is it possible to solo mine ??
I can start Solo mining their is a guide.
Thank You
Thanks, I did try both pools but I think it may be related to the mining software.   XMrig was updated for the recent Monero7 fork, Incognito is based on the previous Monero algo?  This would probably cause the error.  I'll try different software.
Using Ubuntu 16.04 XMRIG 2.5.2 w/ 390.XX drivers & Cuda 9.1 pushing 10 x Nvidia GPU of various types.

When I connect to either pool, I immediately see rejections "Low Difficulty Shares".  One of the pools even banned me (seems to have been lifted 8 hours later).

I can mine XMR just fine using the same software/setup/settings

Is this a problem on my end or on the pool(s) end?  Huh  Thank you for any suggestions.

Not sure.  incpool.ga is a new pool so perhaps they did not want you to take a disproportionate share.

try incognitopool.ga instead

also check the http://incognitopool.ga/#getting_started page - there are options for low, mid, high end hardware.   try high end and port 7777
Any bounty programs and any roadmap?

Yes there will be bounty programs in the future with the roadmap

Launched a few days ago so the current priority is - exchange listings, increasing nodes, miners for stability and even coin distribution, i2p on the product side

What is the total amount of coin for the bounty campaign? The amount of coin is very large, how many years to mine all the coin? Do you think 10% premine is too much? It will affect the value of the coin.

Bounty's have not been decided yet. It is too early
There are already successful coins with larger supply
10% pre-mine is reasonable & very common. Many successful top 10 coins have much higher (pre-mnie, instamines etc.) Ripple ownership is 50/60% Dash, Cardano, Stellar, NEM and IOTA etc are high. If you look at top 100 coins, the 'founders' or 'owners' often hold much more than 10% of the supply.

Would advise you to start mining
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

Launched a few days ago so the current priority is - exchange listings, increasing nodes, miners for stability and even coin distribution, i2p on the product side

What is the total amount of coin for the bounty campaign? The amount of coin is very large, how many years to mine all the coin? Do you think 10% premine is too much? It will affect the value of the coin.

Launched a few days ago so the current priority is - exchange listings, increasing nodes, increasing miners for stability (+ equal coin distribution), i2p on the product side

Pages:
Jump to: