Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INCOGNITO (INC) - FIRST I2P LAYER CRYPTONOTE COIN - page 3. (Read 21389 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

Based on feedback from the community we are looking to move to a a more aisc resistant and miner/community friendly Algo - (cryptonight heavy or v7) or also potentially releasing our own POW.

This new POW should be released within the coming weeks.

If you develop your own proof of work from scratch isn't that also a bit dangerous in terms of bugs? Maybe better to use a proven algorithm?

Yes it is a risk
Most likely we will update to zawy12 lwma difficulty and keep the same algo for now

Could be a good solution to stick with proven systems. If you are going for something brand new I hope you have very strong people on the team Wink

The new difficulty algorithm is working very well.  Even with the original cryptonote algo. So we will keep everything as it is for now
Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Based on feedback from the community we are looking to move to a a more aisc resistant and miner/community friendly Algo - (cryptonight heavy or v7) or also potentially releasing our own POW.

If you develop your own proof of work from scratch isn't that also a bit dangerous in terms of bugs? Maybe better to use a proven algorithm?

Yes it is a risk
Most likely we will update to zawy12 lwma difficulty and keep the same algo for now

Could be a good solution to stick with proven systems. If you are going for something brand new I hope you have very strong people on the team Wink
I have just transferred 110 gold coins to the tradeogre.com exchange but the exchange shows 0.11 coins. Is this my problem, or is this INC coin changing the rules?  I can't get in touch with customer service。

What are gold coins?

110 INC is approx $0.04. It's too small an amount.

What transfer fee did you use on the wallet,  
Activity: 3
I have just transferred 110 gold coins to the tradeogre.com exchange but the exchange shows 0.11 coins. Is this my problem, or is this INC coin changing the rules?  I can't get in touch with customer service。
Activity: 14
Expect you detect enough resources to develop your business. Riveting idea, seamless business, sentient website.  Good luck guys!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
This is a project that puts the security and anonymity of users first and you also point out how you make the transaction anonymously and anonymous. Very impressive. Speed and fees in the project get your other special solution?
Great news.  Will there ever be masternodes to speed up confirmations or are you solely relying on miners?

For now we are relying on miners.

There may be an option in the future around masternodes but not in the next 2 months.
Dev team, how is going to work the anonymous debit card offshore, this is what will make interesting the project, for there are others coins based in Monero that are creating I2P layers

We plan to work with a number of offshore banks (belize, caribbean) to enable INC conversion to debit card.

This will  be dependent on daily trade volume as liquidity is required
tradeogre.com  Purse address :i9ajAmx77JLPtZL7JEs3ZEVbErmXqvQeGbg7PywpCaRKQGyypTv4TTpDYLMtrdGBGXMJM2mugBf14cs z4wmNitZuGdXih4v4Ljk2M7iPSK3m

My wallet address:incGaT92GKoF6v6E6dDL27DdFFAZ6i7cdBuJK2EctCZPZy8LGbsCp5JPJYhrhpCQxNKexRosUYFgn56 GqCrj4JX36NBqz3XrCh

Transfer is unable to reach the exchange Purse,  why?
Is this exchange true? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Works fine for everyone else

Try contact their support directly
Activity: 3
tradeogre.com  Purse address :i9ajAmx77JLPtZL7JEs3ZEVbErmXqvQeGbg7PywpCaRKQGyypTv4TTpDYLMtrdGBGXMJM2mugBf14cs z4wmNitZuGdXih4v4Ljk2M7iPSK3m

My wallet address:incGaT92GKoF6v6E6dDL27DdFFAZ6i7cdBuJK2EctCZPZy8LGbsCp5JPJYhrhpCQxNKexRosUYFgn56 GqCrj4JX36NBqz3XrCh

Transfer is unable to reach the exchange Purse,  why?
Is this exchange true? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 79
Great news.  Will there ever be masternodes to speed up confirmations or are you solely relying on miners?
it would be nice if the team were more active on discord.  there's nothing there - no community.  can you address this in the future?  the marketcap is like $70,000 now...circ supply of 190 million.  it should be wayyyy more than 7 sat.

Thanks for the feedback

We added 2 admins today from the community.  Will start to become more active in the future.

You're right - now is a good time to buy since it's undervalued.  

Last week when BTC crashed someone also dumped around $5k of INC at a very low price so its taking a while to pick back up to previous highs.  Once the some of the current low priced orders clear and after the pending i2p announcement the price should rocket.
Activity: 79
it would be nice if the team were more active on discord.  there's nothing there - no community.  can you address this in the future?  the marketcap is like $70,000 now...circ supply of 190 million.  it should be wayyyy more than 7 sat.
Server updating

You can use the other pools for now

http://youpool.io/INC/#
https://inc.codpool.com/
Activity: 8
pool not working

Update complete for 'Zawy12 LWMA difficulty algorithm'

Should reduce risk of 51% / timestamp attacks

And smooth out pulse mining / difficulty adjustments on mining pool

Download new wallet - https://github.com/incognito-currency/incognito-gui/releases
good project, dev, do you need some help?

Yes any contributions whether development, exchange submissions etc are welcome

Yes it is a risk
Activity: 92
good project, dev, do you need some help?
Pages:
Jump to: