Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INDAHASH ICO: WORKING APP, 130 PERSON TEAM, 7 OFFICES, 300 000 INFLUENCERS - page 9. (Read 35600 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Wanted to buy some tokens but first ask you a question. What the price was for the ICO? Not too late to buy now?
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
I also received my tokens from refferral commissions, it seems that this ico is among the ico that working very well and still not disappointed me! Keep working like this, hoping for better exchangers soon!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Is it true indahash is listing on binance and bittrex in a ouple of days ?

They have the resources to qualify on both of them including Kucoin

Did the team announce about it, whether they are listing in Both these exchanges? Already we know Indahash has big potential in the market and maybe these exchanges will start listing Indahash may be near feature.

The team hadn't announce yet but I know about Binance and Kucoin listing procedures it is really hard. and IDH has  all the resources to be listed. Binance checks for your product and the idea and ask for a prototype , we already have working product. it is all good and set for me.

Yes, until the team wouldn't announce the listing, please don't make any rumors about that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
No official statement seems, but would be really awesome to have IDH in both Kucoin and Binance.. and this is not so difficult as many people think to get listed there.
This is good information for investors because the IDH has many advantages for its users may IDH growing.

It will grow don't worry about but the problem whether they will list in the Bigger exchange because they need satisfy their procedure in order to be accepted. It should generate some volume before listing into bigger exchanges.
Yes. Keep IDH until the effectiveness of IDH payment becomes real and common. sell when the price low is stupid  Cheesy
Activity: 350
No official statement seems, but would be really awesome to have IDH in both Kucoin and Binance.. and this is not so difficult as many people think to get listed there.
This is good information for investors because the IDH has many advantages for its users may IDH growing.

It will grow don't worry about but the problem whether they will list in the Bigger exchange because they need satisfy their procedure in order to be accepted. It should generate some volume before listing into bigger exchanges.

Yes. Keep IDH until the effectiveness of IDH payment becomes real and common. sell when the price is stupid  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 0

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Activity: 147

Did the team announce about it, whether they are listing in Both these exchanges? Already we know Indahash has big potential in the market and maybe these exchanges will start listing Indahash may be near feature.

The team hadn't announce yet but I know about Binance and Kucoin listing procedures it is really hard. and IDH has  all the resources to be listed. Binance checks for your product and the idea and ask for a prototype , we already have working product. it is all good and set for me.
Activity: 420

Activity: 147

Activity: 5
Activity: 140
Heyyy what a nice surprise... received 55% bonus instead of the promised 40%... thanks a lot, Indahash Team. Currently my Cryptocompare Portfolio is showing 650% ROI for IDH, awesome  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
As i can see, token not sold are already distributed, someone can confirm it? It is fantastic, i heard the date 14th February but thry already did it!

I noticed that additional tokens were distributed to my wallet. It looks like to be from the IDH wallet. If this is the unsold token distribution then yeah, this is great. "Am loving it" to quote a favorite fast food chain.

The price however is going to drop a lot more pretty soon, with so many coins hitting the market. And pretty soon, we will have the bounty coins also being distributed. The price may go down as low as $0.2.

Does it matter? You got more coins to make up for the reduction in price, it all evens out.

If it appeared that I was complaining, I guess that was not my intention at all. In fact, all I was implying is that the price will drop due to the bounty being distributed. I am not complaining, coz I believe that this team and token is the right one for me to have purchased. Even if the price goes down to $0.2.
Activity: 33
As i can see, token not sold are already distributed, someone can confirm it? It is fantastic, i heard the date 14th February but thry already did it!

I noticed that additional tokens were distributed to my wallet. It looks like to be from the IDH wallet. If this is the unsold token distribution then yeah, this is great. "Am loving it" to quote a favorite fast food chain.

The price however is going to drop a lot more pretty soon, with so many coins hitting the market. And pretty soon, we will have the bounty coins also being distributed. The price may go down as low as $0.2.

Does it matter? You got more coins to make up for the reduction in price, it all evens out.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Why I got this error message? "The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender." Please anyone from the team help me its a lot of money for me, btw Im presale participant and already passed KYC and got email that my token unlocked

bad move getting this ico

maybe you should do the math again? We are so much in profit, + all other IDH shared between us that was unsold during ico.
Activity: 146
bad move getting this ico
Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Pages:
Jump to: