Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Indorse - Decentralised Professional Networking Platform - page 3. (Read 14887 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
I hope the great success of this project, hopefully not disappoint
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
Great news! Gatecoin would list the IND tokens after the Token Sale.
Indorse will collect the entire amount in one day

That is some great news over there , I hope more exchanges will jump to add Indorse.
Activity: 756
Merit: 582
Great news! Gatecoin would list the IND tokens after the Token Sale.
Indorse will collect the entire amount in one day
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Want to ask, why in spreadsheet signature campaign not yet updated? And I'm confused the calculations started yesterday or tomorrow this Tuesday yes?
thanks
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
So the minimum needed to be raised in the ICO is 10 BTC. What's the maximum? If you can kickstart the project with 10 BTC I would assume there is a relatively low maximum?

Sorry for the misunderstanding- the 10btc is a minimum to participate in the token pre-sale. The token sale will have no minimum to participate.

Oh wow, I really did not expect that. Only for the fortunate few then.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I have just been reading the whitepaper and although a big part of it is quite technical, it's easy to grasp the main core of it. I love the idea that contributors of their personal data will finally get rewarded and be able to monetize this data. It's been a world full of big rippoffs. When I think of how much time we have all spent on social media like FACEBOOK and the tons of money FB is making off of OUR TIME AND INFORMATION, it's refreshing to know that that's about to change and that ordinary folks like myself can share in the wealth and have MORE CONTROL AND POWER over my own personal information than ever before.  I a hoping to write a nice blog review on INDORSE tomorrow.  Smiley
Activity: 5
10 BTC is minimum fund cap it doesn't mean the minimum amount required to invest into this project. Soon all details will be published about the hard cap.

Where exactly do we find "all details" about the hard cap?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
So the minimum needed to be raised in the ICO is 10 BTC. What's the maximum? If you can kickstart the project with 10 BTC I would assume there is a relatively low maximum?

Sorry for the misunderstanding- the 10btc is a minimum to participate in the token pre-sale. The token sale will have no minimum to participate.

10 BTC is minimum fund cap it doesn't mean the minimum amount required to invest into this project. Soon all details will be published about the hard cap.
Activity: 294
Very good to be made in the sale and purchase transactions in the future. Consumers usually do not want if there are rules that always complicate the implementation of the transaction. So Decentralised Professional Networking Platform it very good
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
What is the ICO price of IND coins ?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I just joined the signature & avatar bounty campaign.

I wish good luck to all us guys. Indorse, investors, whole participants.

I liked the advisors Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I love the concept of this project.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
And what is the maximum number of coins Huh
I think the supply is 100 million and if ico sold all

You should take a look at this part of the OP to understand about sale mechanism how many coins they will offer to the investors.

Activity: 52
Activity: 63
Merit: 5
Good project, But unfortunately the total allocation of bounty only 1%

I hope the ICO sales results are satisfactory, good luck
Yes i also feel that way,
But I have advised the participants to be limited, or provide additional bounty signatures, hopefully they consider my suggestion,
Activity: 770
Merit: 257
Good project, But unfortunately the total allocation of bounty only 1%

I hope the ICO sales results are satisfactory, good luck
Activity: 182
I wish the project luck and development Smiley
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
And what is the maximum number of coins Huh
I think the supply is 100 million and if ico sold all
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
What can you tell us about Loi Luu ? I quick search him and i found good things so this is good for the project .

I first heard of and corresponded with Loi Luu in 2015. I had read about his research on bitcoin mining at National University of Singapore (NUS) and was interested to learn more about what he was working on.

Since then he's become quite well known for his work on the Smart Pool for Ethereum, and a researcher for the Ethereum Foundation. He is frequently tapped to audit smart contracts.

He's now also working on the Kyber Network, which will allow for decentralized asset transfers.

We're very fortunate to have him as an advisor for the Indorse platform.

Thank you David for the infos. I see only good things above and I can say that i'm impressed with his work in crypto space.

Indeed , Indorse team has a high skilled member, it's an awesome thing.
Pages:
Jump to: