Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INFINITECOIN - UPDATE TO 1.8.8 visit INFINITECOIN.COM - page 82. (Read 154986 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
There is still a long way to go, this is a long-term investment.
Fortunately, the community is expanding, and some people have no patience, I can understand. After all, it is not an easy task.
There are also some good things happening, the number of miners is increasing, and prices are rising slowly.
copper member
Activity: 445
Merit: 4
Under the long-term and vigorous development plan of IFC infinite currency community in China, the value bottom of infinite currency is getting higher and higher, and there is hope to return to value!! Cool

copper member
IFC infinite coin Chinese community, already has three strong mining pools, very good!!

Wuergeng coin mine address                wxbkc.com:9391

Fengyu Tongzhou Mine Pool Address     ifcf2pool.com:9391

Riding Horse to See Singkong Mine Pool Address   amxpool.com:9391
copper member
Activity: 762
Merit: 110
Infinitecoin is in the best development golden cycle

Because the economic cycle of the inner cycle is theoretically 0 years, the community needs continuous development.

Bitcoin The journey of the past 10 years A few economic cycles (the cycle will be shortened as the number of halving times increases)

But there are a lot of holders who don’t act or even hinder development or even kidnapping.
copper member

IFC infinite coin joins more and more miners, and the bottom of infinite coin value is getting higher and higher. The one-man-on-horse mining machine plan has played a definite role, which has been recognized and agreed by everyone. In the steady rise of infinite coin value, infinite coin has been returned to the road of value, and the long-term development of community is very good!!

Activity: 105
IFC Infinite Currency China Community, updated the latest mine domain name address: miners please switch the mine domain name address as soon as possible:

IFcf2pool.com:9391             Wind and Rain Mine Pool Address New Domain Name

Amxpool.com:9391             Riding Mine Address New Domain Name

47.99.237.82:9391             Fucheng Nebula Mine Pool Address

I found the pool at the third address dead.
I heard there will be a new pool to join, I'm looking forward to it.
Activity: 6
The old website infinitecoin(com) still has completely outdated old information, and hopes that the relevant personnel will update it in time.
Activity: 120
I often warn new entrants not to blindly invest in any currency. The first thing to enter the currency circle is to learn about the origin of the currency. IFC is a high-quality currency born in the Bitcoin Forum, and we can feel its charm now, because there are more and more miners, and the bottom price is getting higher and higher. It has the incomparable quantity and speed advantages of Bitcoin.
Activity: 92
BTC led the bull market and IFC seized the time to catch up.
copper member
Activity: 762
Merit: 110
No.37   6/22/2019  One person a mining plan (electricity subsidy)

They only dare to attack me in the QQ group they control.
They dare not come to bitcointalk and dare not go to chainnode
First, they are afraid that the more people attack IFC, the more people will understand IFC.
Second, their attack has no reason, they are guilty.

The attacker used 600 L3+ to attack IFC.
No matter how crazy the attack can't stop the development of IFC

A large number of mainstream media in China reported on IFC
IFC China community has made great progress
The fourth batch of silent mining machines have all shipped
The fifth batch of silent mining machines has started booking. There are currently 32 appointments.
I personally recognize the 1910 version
But definitely does not recognize the POJ model, he is a pseudo-proposition

discord:https://discord.gg/3Qq2neb

telegram:https://t.me/ifc123

infinitecoin (IFC) Mining fund

BTC:   34ScXu4Lqv8SWpXd5nKj9S6R1ed3Ht5gqU
LTC:     MC2JeAJvhEqiLjvCVyNnRfygvxXF7So4K2
IFC:     iQ43RacKhkWKL2wTZAirVPr8oNN7HAp9JY
DOGE:DRaYeNxY2UgKKJ3xJugBcDtAAoZJicsFs5

Account administrator: msy2008
Special purpose: cultivate more mining talents and increase the number of mining people
Blockchain Explorer
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ifc/

IFC POOL (1.8.8 version of the wallet mine pool will be opened for up to 1 day per month (tentatively 1 day per month))

ifcf2pool.com:9391                Anhui Telecom          Manager:lijian2019             Mine mark:iJG7fKMdEGVLBeH8Syp2tPWfq4SN7axzV8 (Linux1.9.1.0)

amxpool.com:9391                Shanghai Telecom        Manager:msy2008             Mine mark:i6HfLiEufBz7bSw95RvXziZXJda5tLCb9u(Linux1.9.1.0)

Because the performance of the other 2 pool servers is poor, now the cloud server is eliminated. A separate host of the community member will soon be added. 8700K

1.8.8 version of the wallet mine pool will be opened for up to 1 day per month (tentatively 1 day per month)

pool Mine mark:iRVpMxWKe6nuGw1xNFyVUkGQiUKpoZyXEE(1.8.8)

Linux PK Windows is currently testing the same server configuration with different computing power systems.

ifcwk666.picp.vip:55668 and ifcwk.vicp.io:22222 Mine Pool Use better i7 4790K   (Many thanks to Mr. jtoomim for his help.)

Enable new domain name amxpool.com:9391 The original domain name ifcwk.vicp.io:22222 to July 1 to stop using

Test better CPU 8086K and 99OOK

I am testing the 8086K host mine mark:iKUaxTQiBbRHCSnbfFHdvbTzozwFFuJeuy
9900K host, I have not time to unpack

Maintaining the interests of miners is to safeguard the interests of the community
Fee reform is a major turning point for unlimited currency. I hope that every community member should use a newer wallet with a more reasonable billing.
Please upgrade all your wallet to 1.9.1.0
The modification fee is changed from the original package size to 0.2% according to the transfer amount, up to 10,000 IFC, and the minimum 0.01 IFC charge.

Author:yiluyouni  (Links in wallets are unauthorized)

Wallet download
https://github.com/withu2018/infinitecoin/releases
Source code
https://github.com/withu2018/infinitecoin
Activity: 72
Congratulations to Bitcoin for breaking through the $10,000 mark.

Bitcoin finally broke through $10,000 after a lot of hardships. It's 418 days since the last $10,000 on April 30, 2018. 418 stands for issuing it. How can Bitcoin see a rainbow without hardships and how can it succeed without setbacks?

Not all POW currencies have a future. It must be distributed POW currencies held by global investors before 2013. They have experienced two complete bull and bear markets, eliminating the original sin of rapid pre-excavation at the beginning, and short-term possession of more chips and high-priced cash arbitrage. Suggestions to let infinite copper return to value quickly!

Infinite communities send congratulations, Bitkin, Wright Silver, Infinite Copper Come on!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Fifty-one percent of attacks can't:

[...]

2. Prevent the transaction from being sent out (the transaction will be sent, showing only 0 confirmations, so that payment can be made again);

Actually it is possible for third parties to take advantage of a 51% attack. Not just the attacker.

If the 51% attack reorganises the blockchain so that the tx is no longer in it, the sender is responsible for resubmitting it to the mempool. They can choose not to, for example, by doing a recovery which will rebuild the wallet with only transactions in the blockchain. If the wallet is offline when the 51% attack happens then it's easy to ensure that the transaction is never re-broadcast from the sender's wallet. If that transaction drops out of the mempool and is not re-broadcast to the network then the sender can re-spend its outputs (double spend). The 51% attacker may do this as part of the attack, but anyone else with funds sent around the time of the attack can do the same.

There is a positive side! Anyone can broadcast a valid transaction to the network, even if it didn't come from their wallet... so...

IDEA: a service which captures all mempool transactions, and in the event of a 51% attack, immediately re-broadcasts any which have disappeared from the blockchain.

It won't provide 100% protection against double spending, but it should make it a lot more difficult.
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
The problem that I have with IFC right now is that the project was abandoned it seems, the old website infinitecoin(com) is still there with old information that is completely outdated. There is no team that is now in control of the information on coinmarketcap for example, Twitter etc. Without this you can't go anywhere unless a group of people can take over and actually start fresh with a new wallet and community support on Telegram, Discord, Twitter etc.   Who owns the domain for example?
I think if Fisheater and TECSHARE can go back to develop IFC, these problems are not a problem. Grin

Too many coin have been facing this issue lately. It is like if something is still there but at the same time no one cares and its just poised to lonely drift in the sea of possibilities, having no single meaningful direction. I think Bitshares community is also affected by this problem. U guys need to stop paying attention. All this dormant junk needs to be filtered out naturally.
copper member
IFC Infinite Currency China Community, updated the latest mine domain name address: miners please switch the mine domain name address as soon as possible:

IFcf2pool.com:9391             Wind and Rain Mine Pool Address New Domain Name

Amxpool.com:9391             Riding Mine Address New Domain Name

47.99.237.82:9391             Fucheng Nebula Mine Pool Address
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
The problem that I have with IFC right now is that the project was abandoned it seems, the old website infinitecoin(com) is still there with old information that is completely outdated. There is no team that is now in control of the information on coinmarketcap for example, Twitter etc. Without this you can't go anywhere unless a group of people can take over and actually start fresh with a new wallet and community support on Telegram, Discord, Twitter etc.   Who owns the domain for example?
I think if Fisheater and TECSHARE can go back to develop IFC, these problems are not a problem. Grin
Imaging the possibilities for future growth for Infinitecoin. This coin should be able to be just as good als Doge for example. Remember that IFC is still on CoinMarketCap and that will never happen if you would want to do that now.
Activity: 24
Activity: 65
What are the encrypted currencies with a fixed amount? Bitgold, Wright silver, infinite copper why the currency circle there is bit gold, Wright silver infinite copper slogan, the slogan is not random shouting, there is a certain reason. They are all fair and transparent born in bitcointalk open source projects only fair will have a consensus. BTC LTC IFC Bitcoin 10 Leite coins eight years unlimited coins six years, they are time-tested POW open source projects are worth investing in. Bitcoin 21 million Wright 84 million unlimited coin 90.6 billion, the total amount is fixed and will never be issued in order to be scarce. The total amount of pure POW can be fixed, the total amount of POW+POS can not be fixed, and no total amount of currency with POS attribute can be fixed. POW is the fairest mechanism, POW's ultimate route is based on chain transfer fees, will not die because of the end of the block award. Gold and silver have been discovered around the world as copper or an undeveloped virgin land in the hope of strategic investors to join, inject technology and inject resources. IFC infinite coin infinite copper
Activity: 41
Hey guys I need an updated windows wallet from IFC! Which one is the most reliable? Or is it even safer to compile?
Hey, friend, is your new wallet done?
Activity: 120
It is hoped that the controllers of the IFC website will join the community, re-launch the updated website and upload the latest wallet. At present, IFC only carries out community construction normally in China. We hope that IFC supporters around the world will wake up and participate in the development of IFC.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: