Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [INFT] Infinito - Creating the best blockchain experience 🔥 - page 3. (Read 931 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
What purpose does the blockchain have in your project?
Activity: 13
What rewards can I get for the active use of app ?
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
Who is your competitors and What's your competitive advantage ?
Activity: 7
Every wallet has different road-map and values.

What is your road-map and values?
Activity: 17
I have been investing in BNB for over 1 year now. The latest version of Infinito Wallet Version 2.6 added a BNB coin?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
I have downloaded Infinito wallet, it looks like this wallet will compete with trust wallet. UI is very interesting, and my friend suggested this infinito wallet to receive a token-based EOS. 15% for community and bounty? Can't wait this campaign.
Don't be too sure they're going to run a bounty campaign if it isn't listed here. Not all projects do it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
I have downloaded Infinito wallet, it looks like this wallet will compete with trust wallet. UI is very interesting, and my friend suggested this infinito wallet to receive a token-based EOS. 15% for community and bounty? Can't wait this campaign.

Doubt it can compete with Trust. Better off as an alternative though. Trust launches faster, supports all ERC20 tokens and more coins. Infinito comes off a tadbit chunky. However, love infinito for BTC BIP2 address support compared to Trust's BIP3 only.
Activity: 20
If I don’t have enough money on my InfinitoPAY account, can I quickly convert cryptocurrency to fiat in your application and make a payment?
Activity: 21
Have you conducted private sales? Which companies or private investors took part in private sales and how many investments did you manage to attract?
I saw you got a listing on a major Bitmax exchange.

Do you have prior listing arrangements with other exchanges? I trade on Latoken and I wonder if your token will be added to this exchange
Activity: 18
Have you already launched the Infinito App Square? or is the apps store still under development?

What is the difference between your apps store and others?
Activity: 17
Will you be issuing your InfinitoPAY payment card?
Can I pay for goods online with InfinitoPAY?

What will be the commission?
The daily trading volume on the bitmax exchange exceeds $ 2 million.

The cost of the token is growing sharply. Can I make a profit if I buy tokens now?
Activity: 19
What tokens created in the binance chain are added to your wallet? I am wondering if there are any popular tokens created on the BEP-2 network.
Activity: 19
If your token is already trading on BitMax, why is your token not in coinmarketcap?

Are you planning to add INFT to coinmarketcap?
Activity: 21
What are the conditions for adding ERC-20 tokens to your Infinito Wallet?

Do you conduct your own audit of new projects?
What is the daily trading volume of INFT token on BitMax?

As I understand it, you recently received a listing on this exchange
Activity: 34
In the Era of this scammy market some projects are still try to give something real. I found infinito wallet to receive payments securely in clicks. You're going good best of luck Wink
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Activity: 28
There are lots of projects which are launched daily but they are only copying eachother's idea nothing else So, what's new you are provided in the market?
Pages:
Jump to: