Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️🚀🚀[ANN] INGOT Coin: Bridging Markets 🚀🚀⚡️ - page 2. (Read 1090 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hi DEV!
Your IC ICO Accelerator will support teams and their ICOs in future, so can they use your IC token as an accepted purchase with ETH, BTC and other cryptocurrencies? It is a good mechanism to make buying pressure, raise IC token demand and price.

Ofcourse, in addition to that, the payment towards the IC ICO Accelerator could be done using IC. And every time you use IC within the components of the ecosystem you will get a discount!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
INGOT Coin is the first fully integrated wallet with a digital bank, brokerage service, crypto certifier, community and ICO accelerator. All rolled into a single and complete ecosystem, which rewards token holders and consumers for using and contributing to it. INGOT Coin is a decentralized cryptocurrency which provides benefits and discounts within the ecosystem itself. IC will be based on a ERC20 technology. Great project.
Activity: 154
INGOT Group manages more than 12 companies that invest in five segments; financial services, trade solutions, financial education, consulting consultancy, and technical services and solutions. but all whether you have guaranteed the security of the user
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Hi DEV!
Your IC ICO Accelerator will support teams and their ICOs in future, so can they use your IC token as an accepted purchase with ETH, BTC and other cryptocurrencies? It is a good mechanism to make buying pressure, raise IC token demand and price.
Interesting project! I am very confident in the success of the project.
Egretia

Hello,

We really appreciate your support, let us know if you need anything.
Activity: 249
Interesting project! I am very confident in the success of the project.
Egretia
Your legacy is INGOT Group, but when I checked their site: https://www.ingotgroup.com/ with https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/ingotgroup.com, your Domain Age: 249 Days.

I hear that your INGOT Group worked from 1993. Why your site is new (less than 1 year)?

Hello,
INGOT Group was established in 1993 while expanding into different markets and industries over the years. It was not until more recently that INGOT Group established its presence online with its subsidies coming online the previous years, you can check all partners previous dates.

Feel free to ask me if you have any other questions.

Your legacy is INGOT Group, but when I checked their site: https://www.ingotgroup.com/ with https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/ingotgroup.com, your Domain Age: 249 Days.

I hear that your INGOT Group worked from 1993. Why your site is new (less than 1 year)?
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.

Thank you,

Please do not hesitate to ask us anything you would like
Hi DEV!
INGOT is a big global group with 12 companies. Why you need to launch an ICO for crowdfunding?
I think $37M USD is not much for INGOT.
or do you want to use blockchain and share chance to community?

Hello, thank you for your question, it is very important.

We truly are a big group with multiple partnerships in different industries. That being said, our group/partners all operate differently and mostly independently providing different services to different markets. INGOT Coin was born and created because our team saw the need for the IC Ecosystem and the need to bridge the markets. Furthermore one of our core components is the ICO Accelerator and in order to excel and provide the best services in that particular component we must go through the process ourselves. It is a lot easier and more beneficial to teach someone to go through the process when you have done it before rather than not experiencing it. We also believe that ICO funding will be the new of fund raising as it has proven and will further prove to be faster, less costly and with less restrictions and that is why we are choosing to adopt it.
Hi DEV!
INGOT is a big global group with 12 companies. Why you need to launch an ICO for crowdfunding?
I think $37M USD is not much for INGOT.
or do you want to use blockchain and share chance to community?
You all are doing a great job! Be sure to work a lot if you end up at the end of developing this project. Good luck to your team! Wink

Thank you so much for your support  Smiley
Hey guys, good luck with INGOT Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 200K+ monthly visitors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage

Thank you for your message. Please contact us through telegram or via email.

Wow, such a creative project, this way people can switch between traditional currencies and cryptos so easily!! This project is not just an exchange.. its way more. I think the payment solution with the bank is going to provide lots of solutions. 

Hello, thank you for your feedback. We believe that this will enlighten the pathway between the 2 markets. Here is our bounty thread if that interestes you: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.35102766
Activity: 30
Wow, such a creative project, this way people can switch between traditional currencies and cryptos so easily!! This project is not just an exchange.. its way more. I think the payment solution with the bank is going to provide lots of solutions. 
Quite good. I'll keep an eye on this one. This one is really a different project than others. There are some very creative ideas.

Thank you for your feedback. We are working to create An All Inclusive Ecosystem Bridging Markets and Reviving lost Demand in the Crypto and traditional markets. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to visit our website: www.ingotcoin.io or PM me.
Activity: 19
Quite good. I'll keep an eye on this one. This one is really a different project than others. There are some very creative ideas.
Pages:
Jump to: