Pages:
Author

Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - page 10. (Read 47361 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

More of a maybe than a no, the total amount of available coins will be reduced, it may have the effect of raising prices, but that is upto the market place.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
Maybe someone had a contact, I have nominated at C-CEX every few days. Termion was right that it might not get on because someone always pays 1.5 BTC for votes, but it would be good to creep up the list with free votes.

NB: With C-CEX, you get 1 vote, and it does not like people trying to open multiple accounts.

This is a victory in itself, as we get instant exposure on arguably the second largest altcoin exchange that covers the EU, US and Russia (of course volume is taken on figures that nobody verifies other than the exchange).

BTC38 might get more volume, or maybe not.

A Chinese contact with knowledge and brains might be able to advise on the situation, and the hoops to go through.

Also, BTER, people seem to forget about it, but it was the first big alt exchange along with Cryptsy. It is kind of confusing looking at the site nowadays.

But one thing I would say for BTER, you get replies to mail (at least I do).

There is that link with BTER between China and the rest of the alt world. It plays both camps. Plus, my wife has been to regions of China for 3 years running, and the people are very into irony.

Love to China!  Kiss

It was an email that I sent a couple of weeks ago. I had some previous contact with the C-Cex dev a couple of years ago on IRC...maybe that helped.

Activity: 246
Merit: 101
PapaverSomniferum
Maybe someone had a contact, I have nominated at C-CEX every few days. Termion was right that it might not get on because someone always pays 1.5 BTC for votes, but it would be good to creep up the list with free votes.

NB: With C-CEX, you get 1 vote, and it does not like people trying to open multiple accounts.

This is a victory in itself, as we get instant exposure on arguably the second largest altcoin exchange that covers the EU, US and Russia (of course volume is taken on figures that nobody verifies other than the exchange).

BTC38 might get more volume, or maybe not.

A Chinese contact with knowledge and brains might be able to advise on the situation, and the hoops to go through.

Also, BTER, people seem to forget about it, but it was the first big alt exchange along with Cryptsy. It is kind of confusing looking at the site nowadays.

But one thing I would say for BTER, you get replies to mail (at least I do).

There is that link with BTER between China and the rest of the alt world. It plays both camps. Plus, my wife has been to regions of China for 3 years running, and the people are very into irony.

Love to China!  Kiss
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary

We have been added to C-Cex for voting. You get 1 free vote (not daily, literally 1 free vote per coin) and you can cast a paid vote for the INSANELY cheap price of 100k Satoshi per vote. It might take us a little bit to get on C-Cex.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&vc=1

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
It seems insane coin is stabilizing in the 100s satoshi
And the then it might shoot up I love the trend its taking
Its absolutely and no doubt insane.
PapaverSomniferum
A notnormals morning, wake up open laptop log onto tradesatoshi and find insane at 990 sats.

NN, some of the kinks ... I mean links ...  on insane are broken or leading elsewhere. Not many, just a few inside the site pages.

I will check them, 1 INSANE per discovered fixable link!  Wink

PapaverSomniferum
A notnormals morning, wake up open laptop log onto tradesatoshi and find insane at 990 sats.

Even with that price there is still only about  4k coins on Trade Satoshi keeping it from 500.

I am guessing that almost everyone has their Insane coins on Yo Yo Yo Bit.

Had some on Yocoin er Yobit. Now just a staker.

So someone is holding the price down at 110 or something.

Hmm.

Maybe he should just advertise them at the price he wants, unless it is a double bluff, and he wants people to sell to him.

I don't think so, though.

But so glad I provided you with the means to do so.
legendary
any giveaways dev

There will be some giveaways in the future. In the meantime you can hit up the facuet over at The Crypto Chat and get INSANE Coins every hour.

https://thecryptochat.net/
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Show some support for INSANE Coin by dropping a post on the POS Wallet [ANN]

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-posw-posw-coin-earn-monthly-dividends-in-profit-driven-growth-coin-1695121

Log into POS Wallet and click on "Dashboard" and look at the very top of the page for reasons why this might be a good idea.

legendary

Even with that price there is still only about  4k coins on Trade Satoshi keeping it from 500.

I am guessing that almost everyone has their Insane coins on Yo Yo Yo Bit.

Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.

NOT NORMAL IS INSANE AND INSANE IS THE NEW NORMAL!

Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.

That, really, is notnormal(s)  Wink! That is truly I N S A N E !!!

And the best is yet to come!!!  Tongue

Jewel
@ TheCryptoChat.net
Activity: 362
Merit: 256
PapaverSomniferum
Who bought them I wonder? My guess is @>!çççÑm~#  ... just  like h#@
Pages:
Jump to: