Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈 - page 47. (Read 184404 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi Community...

I am very interested in Insane Coin and was going to purchase some off livecoin. This may have been covered in here several times, however I'm very new to the crypto world so if someone could please let me know if the INSN on livecoin is the correct currency to purchase, I'd greatly appreciate. Thanks All
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
As a newbie, does there exist insn miner specificall?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Just wait until after the update is out before you try mining.

The update will fix some problems with the POW.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
rofl they are pumping the wrong coin Cheesy

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/insanecoin/#BTC

Glad all of this multiple coin stuff will end after August 11th.

Yeah, they are pumping the wrong coin.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
rofl they are pumping the wrong coin Cheesy

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/insanecoin/#BTC
LOL no wonder I saw the old INSANE coin moon on Yobit. I wanted to buy some but it was too high so I bought from the other ones, the normal INSN. It's still good exposure anyway and very nice to know people are looking at the Coin.  Smiley
Activity: 392
Activity: 60
Until recently, I thought it was a trick.
And kept all the coins on yobit but figured out the details of the road map decided to exchange all the coins.
I would probably sob after 11/08 if I did not exchange.

No tricks. The whole team worked hard in these months. Lots of work done, and many news coming soon.
I understand this now, I even write down all the links in a notebook.
INSN coin has a great potential, I expect that in the near future the number of masternodes will increase from 15% of the total coin delivery to 35 - 45 from the total supply of coins.
What will affect the price of X 2 - X 5
In other words, INSN at this stage of its development is very attractive for investments.

i agree i see 1$ a very realistic price for insn, also the yobit thing is a good thing, means less total supply=higher price agauin

A dollar shouldn't be too hard to achieve and is just a matter of time.  INSN at a dollar each will still not be in the top 100 on coinmarketcap.com  That proves how undervalued INSN is at the moment.  INSN is easily a top 100 if not top 50 crypto currency. 

true, with the market cap of pivx we would be at around 8$/insn

A crypto facebook group is giving Insane coins away with their contest.

Getting noticed!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/246479302178538/permalink/878983615594767/

This group has over 6k crypto members.

I sent a join request and will pump up the 500 coin giveaway a little.

Everyone should join and post the giveaway link where you can.

Grin

That group rocks! They have 9,000 members. They also have their own token for their facebook group...pretty cool.

I was shocked when i saw the insane logo dude in their latest giveaway.
legendary
can i start mining this now!!! plssssss any update on the block info? really need any news regarding mining.

Very soon Bro.

I am just as anxious about the update being released as you are.

Thanks for sticking with us man.

Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
can i start mining this now!!! plssssss any update on the block info? really need any news regarding mining.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Updated OP with 5 translations (Chinese, Filipino, German, Italian and Romanian) Japanese still to come.

P.S. Don't forget to swap your INSANE for INSN, 5 days remaining.

Cheers, gawlea!
legendary
And kept all the coins on yobit but figured out the details of the road map decided to exchange all the coins.

No tricks. The whole team worked hard in these months. Lots of work done, and many news coming soon.
INSN coin has a great potential, I expect that in the near future the number of masternodes will increase from 15% of the total coin delivery to 35 - 45 from the total supply of coins.
In other words, INSN at this stage of its development is very attractive for investments.

i agree i see 1$ a very realistic price for insn, also the yobit thing is a good thing, means less total supply=higher price agauin

A dollar shouldn't be too hard to achieve and is just a matter of time.  INSN at a dollar each will still not be in the top 100 on coinmarketcap.com  That proves how undervalued INSN is at the moment.  INSN is easily a top 100 if not top 50 crypto currency. 

Getting noticed!

This group has over 6k crypto members.

I sent a join request and will pump up the 500 coin giveaway a little.

Everyone should join and post the giveaway link where you can.

Grin
Activity: 60

Getting noticed!

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Bitcoin has gone up a lot the last two days so the value of INSN hasn't really gone down at all. This is also another great entry point for new comers and as there is so much development happening behind the scenes that is still coming, many of us are still in accumulation mode.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

Agree with you. Insane is at the very begining of it's journey, we have a long road ahead. As the total suply is very low (for now at least) I see insane at much higher price, 5-10$ is my long term prediction (2+ years from now).

honestly i expect little fall and after that to the moon Smiley with insn , ( not years but mothts Smiley  )
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

Agree with you. Insane is at the very begining of it's journey, we have a long road ahead. As the total suply is very low (for now at least) I see insane at much higher price, 5-10$ is my long term prediction (2+ years from now).
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

yes agree with you guys > the master node will definitely increase in future
the insane team is insanely doing great developments in this project
we will be rich if price goes to X5  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Activity: 447
World peace

Pages:
Jump to: