Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈 - page 63. (Read 184404 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
 i reccomend anyone to keep this for the long term definitely has potential
Activity: 728
Merit: 251

Any actions taken from dev, to list coin on poloniex or bittrex?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I am very hyped for this coin, holding about 5k coins right now.
How long untill the swap is finished?

little more than 2 months left, yobit will 100% not swap cause they are scammers and idiots,  so we will have very low suply, but even 30mil is very low and insane can easily reach 10+$
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I was having a look at the coinmarketcap data... volume and price are growing. $7.5K on Livecoin in the first day of trade. $10K on cryptopia... stunning! Way to go!

Price also growing: ~4400 satoshi, over $0.12 per coin, which is pretty nice. I'm confident it can go up pretty fast as soon as the volume grow a little bit more...

Hopefully coinmarketcap is updating the total cap soon, so we get ranked correctly in the list.

So far, as per my calculation, with a circulating supply of 18,529,868 and the average price of $0.1236 per coin, total market cap for INSN is $2,290,291 giving INSN place #169 rank.

And the journey just started!

The increased volume and price rise is very nice for Insane.  It is however, still very undervalued compared to many underdeveloped projects.  Total circulating supply might end up being much less when the swap deadline hits.  Less than 12 million have been swapped so far. 

I believe INSANE also is just at it's new beginning. Once we know how many coins are left after the swap things will get pretty heated up. There are already just very 18 million INSNS so with the swap over and some people forgetting their coins, it may go down even further and see a meteoric rise to INSANITY. 
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Hi guys, I do not know much English and it's hard for me to take information about this coin. But I would like to acquire MasterNode. But I can not understand how to do it. I would have paid 0.005 btc. Who would give me a full manual how to install MasterNode.
Activity: 362
Merit: 256
And do you guys think this coin is very undervalued? I am thinking to buy but I am afraid it might never take off.

We at insane are dedicated to pushing forward. There are many more things in-store for INSN. The future is insane Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

New and old insane.  The bottom link is the correct one.  The top one will no longer be active once the swap is over.  INSN is the new ticker for insane coin. 
Bittzy78 already paid Yobit the listing fees to add INSN to their exchange.  It has been a long time now and still nothing.  Pretty messed up of them to do shit like this. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I was having a look at the coinmarketcap data... volume and price are growing. $7.5K on Livecoin in the first day of trade. $10K on cryptopia... stunning! Way to go!

Price also growing: ~4400 satoshi, over $0.12 per coin, which is pretty nice. I'm confident it can go up pretty fast as soon as the volume grow a little bit more...

Hopefully coinmarketcap is updating the total cap soon, so we get ranked correctly in the list.

So far, as per my calculation, with a circulating supply of 18,529,868 and the average price of $0.1236 per coin, total market cap for INSN is $2,290,291 giving INSN place #169 rank.

The increased volume and price rise is very nice for Insane.  It is however, still very undervalued compared to many underdeveloped projects.  Total circulating supply might end up being much less when the swap deadline hits.  Less than 12 million have been swapped so far. 

A lot of traders wait till the last minute hoping that rarity induces FOMO for the original Insane coin on Yobit.  Who knows how long that market will stay active after the swap is complete Huh

risky game hf with a wallet in maintanance few days before the swap, yobit is such a shit site , i think they have a few mln insn and wont swap so max suply is 100% less then 30mil
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

A lot of traders wait till the last minute hoping that rarity induces FOMO for the original Insane coin on Yobit.  Who knows how long that market will stay active after the swap is complete Huh

Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
Masternodes are working great now Smiley

Price will rise surely now. Volume also doubled after livecoin added us Smiley

Yeah, being on higher volume exchanges definitely helps.  Next stop is getting listed on Bittrex and INSN will take off to insane levels.  Insane is the new normal!

Yeah, we are looking for a nice and steady increase in trading volume.

Just taking it slow until the swap is over.
 Smiley

Yeah, being on higher volume exchanges definitely helps.  Next stop is getting listed on Bittrex and INSN will take off to insane levels.  Insane is the new normal!
❤ Bitcoin Garden
I've bought some on Cryptopia. Should I send them to nova for the swap?

Cryptopia is trading $INSN, the new coin. No swap required (Old coin ticker is $INSANE).

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I've bought some on Cryptopia. Should I send them to nova for the swap?
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Thanks dev Team, Masternodes are working greate! Grin
❤ Bitcoin Garden

Spreading Insanity Everywhere Giveaway

Fill you wallet with INSN! Free coins every day!
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

GO INSANE!  Still waiting for LiveCoin to announce and welcome its new addition.

INSN still in testmode but soon we will see the announcment.

Nope, fully active on Livecoin now.

Hey Bittzy78.  That is great news!  Took them a little longer than expected but it's all good now.  It's nice to see a little price rise but INSN is still undervalued.
Pages:
Jump to: