Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 2. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 10
very quiet 
No movement in the market for INS
Activity: 86
Merit: 1

Insolar upcoming events:

Jan 30 - Tech Paper,
Feb 18 - Roadmap Upgrade,
Mar 4 - Permissioned Testnet (v.1.1). 

Stay tuned!

Insolar Founder Peter Fedchenkov recently spoke at the Chain Plus conference in Seoul about how blockchain will revolutionize enterprise partnerships and launch the era of smart networks.

Watch the video here:

https://youtu.be/YQ9Z4JkPPRQ

Insolar's dev team have had a busy week following the launch of our testnet. Read about the improvements made to the platform in the development update for Jan 21— 26

https://medium.com/insolar/development-update-jan-21-26-2019-f0dceebba8cb
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
Insolar's CEO Andrey Zhulin recently took part in a podcast for The Next Web to explain what sets the company apart from other DLT solutions.
Listen to hear how Insolar will transform business: https://youtu.be/V_gWxYqbPxc
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
after testnet will the prices increase ?

With the current market? I would say no but with this kind of news it will cause pumps and pump groups will take advantage to gain profit however for sure it is only for a short term but still people who do that will regret it in the future.

i don't really think that would be the case at the moment, like you said, the current market situation is affecting lots of projects, there are some project which has already also achieve 10k transactions per second during their testnet but did nothing to the price besides this is just testnet and it doesn't make much difference until mainnet is lunch then we can see if it can actually acieve same results.
Activity: 669
we cannot predict it correctly, whether INSOLAR will rise again or not,
but now is the time to buy because if the net test is successful I am sure the INS will come
Yes it is absolutely impossible to be able to predict correctly because indeed the crypto world is not that easy but most importantly it is better to keep abreast of its development to make it clearer
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

With the current market? I would say no but with this kind of news it will cause pumps and pump groups will take advantage to gain profit however for sure it is only for a short term but still people who do that will regret it in the future.
but now is the time to buy because if the net test is successful I am sure the INS will come
no pump nobody is interested testnet believe me
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
congratulation insolar for testnet launch > 10k transactions per second. when mainnet is launch ? i think this project slow but sure, we will see can go up price

Slow Development will always improve the standards of the project and its features but in solar is branding its distributed business will help them their blockchain. So we might see more beneficial for the holders in the coming days.

Absolutely! Congratulations to the team and myself for holding  Grin Testnet is a success and lets see what will happen next but I also want to see more exposure for this project to gain demand and will have higher value.
Activity: 63
hi
ANN
ITS VERY GOOD NEWS  , I BOUGHT SOMME COINS
BUT TELL ME  WE HAVE NO TOO MUSH UPDATE FROM THE PROJECT

Hi,
for tracking all the latest news please follow or blog https://medium.com/insolar, twitter https://twitter.com/insolario  and telegram announcement channel  https://t.me/InsolarAnnouncements

Activity: 63
congratulation insolar for testnet launch > 10k transactions per second. when mainnet is launch ? i think this project slow but sure, we will see can go up price
Hi,
mainnet launch is scheduled to Q3, 2019
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Slow Development will always improve the standards of the project and its features but in solar is branding its distributed business will help them their blockchain. So we might see more beneficial for the holders in the coming days.
Activity: 1
hi
ANN
ITS VERY GOOD NEWS  , I BOUGHT SOMME COINS
BUT TELL ME  WE HAVE NO TOO MUSH UPDATE FROM THE PROJECT

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Ok, 10k TPS is a great success but it's only in the testnet environment. Will be interesting to see if their mainnet can achieve the same results.
Activity: 336
Regarding my own mainnet also do not know when it will be launched the most important thing is better just wait for the latest information and continue to follow its development as well
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: