Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Instock Bitcoin Mining Hardware - Accepting Paypal! - page 2. (Read 9298 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I ordered 5 units of the S4 and Scott was great. I ordered early so, he shipped out my machines ASAP, same day for me. I got them as promise in good working condition. I had a few issues first setup but whats new! He guided and helped me the whole though, he went above and beyond for me. I WOULD 100% order again from him. Thanks Scott!
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Great guy! Got an Antminer s3+ delivered in 3 days!
Activity: 59
HolyBitcoin delivers! SP20 on my doorstep today.
Activity: 59
Just purchased SP20!

Looking forward to hooking it up.

I'm interested to know what the best PSU is for this machine? Is it better to run one or two? What PSU will be most efficient while allowing the sp20 to run at maximum hash rate without pulling tons of wattage. I've read that the EVGA SuperNOVA 1300G2's are good, but pricey too.

Note, It will be plugged in wall outlet, 120v. The electricity cost is .09 per kWh.

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Valentines Weekend Special! Buy a #Bitcoin #Miner for the Special Someone You Love!

Lots of Clearance Specials Going On! Instock Units of Spondoolies SP20 Arriving Weekly! J4bberwock Breakout Boards Official Reseller!
Activity: 11
I have ordered a number of machines from these guys. They are the best!!! very responsive and quick to ship. No BS.
These guys had my equipment at my door inside of 3 days. They also added a little extra by including the Bitmain Jumpers for the power supply.

I once had a question and Scott responded to be live from the road... now that's great service!
Activity: 56
some nice reviews i see here, ill take a look at this store when i get home  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Yes HolyBitcoin is still up and running.
They also have updated pricing recently as well.

any updates to this website?
Activity: 139
any updates to this website?
Activity: 288
Merit: 104
This guy is a trusted seller. Keep up the good work scott! I would like to work with you in the future!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
plenty of choice of goods on offer, seems good,
if I want to buy something I would try on this site  Wink
I just want to take a moment and give a few updates to everyone:

I have a fresh batch of Bitmain Antminer S2 Batch 4 Units - Newest Reversion - In Stock in New York, Ready for Immediate Shipping!! $2397.97 Each with $7.97 US shipping, less any coupon codes you might find laying around anyplace!!

I now offer a 90 Day - US / NY Based RMA / Warranty Support for Bitmain Products!
I have replacement parts In Stock for Antminer S1 and S2 Products for all my customers!

I am able to take orders for Black Arrow Compensation PSU orders in a partnership with Minersource!

Still offering same day shipping on In Stock items with payment cleared by 2 PM EST!

I am one of the few bitcoin miner hardware resellers that is still able to accept paypal and credit card for payments!

I handle international shipping out side the US on a case by case basis, and can offer drop shipping for faster delivery!

PM me here for more info or email me at [email protected]
I would like to thank everyone for their help and support getting started. I have spent the last week adding additional products, and suppliers. I have worked on getting all my product prices reduced, and when using 5% off Coupon Code "GrandOpening", I should have very competitive prices when you factor in US based shipping, and a flat $7.97 shipping charge. And also that I accept Paypal, Credit cards for payment so your purchase is guaranteed and protected, along also with BTC payments. I am still working on adding additional products, and looking for additional inventory / product lines / and suppliers. I am usually available for chat, and I try my best to provide support for my customers.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Excellent seller and very trustworthy.
Works hard before, during and after the sale.
Really good guy as well I have met him in person.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
100% Trusted Seller

Ill drink to that.
+1 for a awesome guy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain
100% Trusted Seller
Featuring Fast Same Day U.S. Shipment of Instock Mining Hardware from East Coast & West Coast Warehouses

Same Day shipping of all In Stock Items up until 2PM EST / Domestic / International Actual Rate Calculated Shipping Cost!

Featuring Instock Sales of AntMiner S4, S5, S7, U3, Spondoolies Sp20, SP3X, Assorted USB Stick Miners, Server PSU Adapters & More Products are being Added Daily!

Get Items in as little as 3 days with Fast Same Day / U.S. Shipment of Instock items up until 2 PM EST!

We have 2 shipping warehouses on the East Coast & West Coast!

More Deals & Special Offers Coming Daily!!

Thank You! You can PM me for more info or email me at: [email protected]

Pages:
Jump to: