Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Intelly Tech - Enhancing property development and real estate - page 13. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
For developers, tokenization could allow for more freedom and flexibility to raise capital, investors can move their funds efficiently and property owners can manage their equity more effectively. I like that the Intelly platform implements really valuable technologies for the community. However, I have doubts about the success of the project. After all, now you don’t have a large community either in Telegram or on Twitter. Or is the team working more towards developing partnerships with business?

Work on expanding the community is already underway. And the presence of such a major partner as Tasceken Group strengthens the position of the Intelligent project to implement all plans. Thank you for believing in Intelly project

I am assuming you are referring to this site - http://tasceken.com/en/, is that right? And they are indeed in the construction industry. Does it mean they will be one of the companies that will be managing your property development projects? How do we know about your partnership with this company is real? Do you have articles or blogs from this company stating their partnership to this project? Or is it already implied as your CEO is a Tasceken himself? What is his relation to the Tasceken company?
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
For developers, tokenization could allow for more freedom and flexibility to raise capital, investors can move their funds efficiently and property owners can manage their equity more effectively. I like that the Intelly platform implements really valuable technologies for the community. However, I have doubts about the success of the project. After all, now you don’t have a large community either in Telegram or on Twitter. Or is the team working more towards developing partnerships with business?

Work on expanding the community is already underway. And the presence of such a major partner as Tasceken Group strengthens the position of the Intelligent project to implement all plans. Thank you for believing in Intelly project
copper member
Yesterday I sent a transaction, but the INTL  tokens did not come to the wallet. How long does transaction happen? Now turn in transaction processing or did I do something wrong?
Tokens will appear in your account after payment successfully made and approved by our team. Please note that, INTL token will be distributed after the token sales end-date.

That is, until the end of January, nothing should be sent? How then to find out if my operation was successful?

If you have doubts that the crypto wallet number is correct, you can write in Intelly support and the team will check.

I think Intelly is the future and is inevitable. I think deeds to houses will eventually be accompanied by NFT deeds that will need to be transferred to a new owner when you sell the home
Smart contracts should be included in the general practice of real estate sales in order to reduce market manipulation. In addition, the use of blockchain technologies provides an opportunity to realize the scenario of making a profit by becoming the owners of the tokens of the Intelly platform. It also opens access to other DeFi opportunities such as lending

copper member
It was a great event. Thanks to everyone who showed interest in the Intelly project and watched the broadcast of the ‘World of Intelly’ event at PalazzoVersace, Dubai.
Watch a short video of the event on intelly Twitter - https://twitter.com/itsckn/status/1483075030472876032?s=20
copper member
Your ideas in implementing a wealth fund, in addition to the platform's direct income from transactions for the sale of real estate, look innovative. And your field of activity falls more under regulated norms. But in which country will Intelly real estate project? if you are aiming for global expansion?

Now the Intelly company has three offices in different countries. But now we rely on Turkey's jurisdiction, where the project team and the main office are located.

And there are no limits for investors? It seemed to me that in 2021 there were restrictions on the use of cryptocurrency as payment

This is a good question. I did not think before. But now there are so many blockchains projects from Turkey. It should have been regulated long ago, isn't it?

To participate in token sale, Investors are verified with KYC. So we comply with the requirements of the money laundering law. In addition, 2022 will resolve the regulation of cryptocurrency in the field of payment systems. But the practice of investing and storage is open to those who want already. Intelly Exchange will be launch on December 2022. I am confident that everything will be solved before

What will happen to the tokens not sold during a strategic sale? Do INTL become available to a public sale? or do you plan to burn it?

INTL tokens that have been taken out of the market will be burned
copper member
Intelly also offers to get passive income tokeny holders. The real estate market is now growing. What forecast can you give on average income of your platform?

Intelly Airdrop suggests the distribution of real estate profits in INTL between tokens holders. But now it is impossible to give some forecasts. All changes depending on the number of participants, the volume of trading operations on the platform of which will be considered interest in the welfare fund

Yesterday I sent a transaction, but the INTL  tokens did not come to the wallet. How long does transaction happen? Now turn in transaction processing or did I do something wrong?
Tokens will appear in your account after payment successfully made and approved by our team. Please note that, INTL token will be distributed after the token sales end-date.

Activity: 1
Yesterday I sent a transaction, but the INTL  tokens did not come to the wallet. How long does transaction happen? Now turn in transaction processing or did I do something wrong?
copper member
Your ideas in implementing a wealth fund, in addition to the platform's direct income from transactions for the sale of real estate, look innovative. And your field of activity falls more under regulated norms. But in which country will Intelly real estate project? if you are aiming for global expansion?

Now the Intelly company has three offices in different countries. But now we rely on UK's jurisdiction, where the project team and the main office are located.

Now Intelly team has a collaboration with one of the construction companies, right? Is there a plan to expand the number of partners? What opportunities does this open up for investors?

By summer 2022, we hope to run access to First Real Estate Project in which everyone will be able to participate, trying in practice Intelly NFT.
copper member
Will I be able to use intel as a method of payment for services other than real estate?
No, u can’t pay bills, buy food or other products with INTL tokens if that was your question. Only if this company will except INTL tokens.

If I invest tokens in new construction but it does not raise the appropriate amount for the implementation what will happen to the tokens?
The amount raised will be delivered back to each investor in USD stable coin.

This token sale is last chance to buy tokens or will be more buy stages?
This is last chance, then we start Intelly platform development.

Is a withdrawal limit per day?
We don’t have any limits.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
copper member
Where I can find help if I have issues with purchasing process?
Watch a full guide on our YouTube channel, If you will still have question contact with us [email protected]
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
I am scared of real-estate, mainly due to the fact that same product can have a different buy/sell price with 5 different people
Price manipulation is unlikely. After all, each sale will be recorded in the blockchain, including price records. The agreements between the buyer and the seller are recorded in a Intelly smart contract. And the seller/developer has full trust and clear understanding about when and how many tokens will be transferred to their wallet at what milestones.

This is what I want to see finally in real-estate blockchain projects.
Up until now, I have not seen a sale transaction via blockchain between two parties regarding real-estate.
This is what we are waiting in real-estate industry. How the smart contract will change the real estate business?
There were real-estate focused blockchain projects before, but they haven't reached to the implementation stage.
We know that most people are hesitant to use this kind of service because it has not been proven to be efficient.
But theoretically, it seems simple but we need actual execution here so people will understand how blockchain will revolutionize real-estate industry.
copper member
I noticed that the payments are made in USD stablecoin. So this INTL coin is tied to it?
No, this currency is not a stablecoin.
copper member
What types of real estate can take part in the project?
Everything that comes to mind: a house, a skyscraper, a warehouse, an airport.
copper member
Tell me if you join a token sale now, there is registration along with KYC?
That's right buyers are verified before accessing the token purchase menu. You can see all the details in the instruction video
copper member
Am I right to understand that the main group of Intelly platform customers will be businesses? But not individual investors?

There's both B2B business and B2C fits both groups. After all, tokenized assets can be owned by both categories of buyers. It's just that everyone has different interests that they can satisfy here
copper member
You presented an interesting concept where the Wealth Fund and the liquidity pool are separated from each other. What functions will each of them perform on Intelly platform?

Intelly Reserve will be replenished as 1% of the amount of each investment transaction on the platforms. The INTL Reserve will be used as a backup for any possible loss in a particular investment opportunity on the Intelly Platform. And the Wealth Fund will be replenished by Intelly Airdrop income as 3% of the revenue generated on the platform

Then if the Reserve fund is needed to protect against adverse situations in the market, but what is the purpose of the Wealth fund?

The funds will be re-invested by the Wealth Fund in real estate and financial investments all around the world
copper member
Does the site reflect the progress of token sales? That is, has the soft cap already been assembled? Or is it just a visualization of the sales completion process. How many INTL tokens have already been sold?

How many Intelly tokens were sold will be known when the token sale ends. Right now we can't give you an exact figure for the progress of the sale
copper member
You presented an interesting concept where the Wealth Fund and the liquidity pool are separated from each other. What functions will each of them perform on Intelly platform?

Intelly Reserve will be replenished as 1% of the amount of each investment transaction on the platforms. The INTL Reserve will be used as a backup for any possible loss in a particular investment opportunity on the Intelly Platform. And the Wealth Fund will be replenished by Intelly Airdrop incomes and the 3% fee generated on the platform and exchange.
copper member
What stage is the development of the Intelly platform now? What stages have already been implemented?

The team began negotiating with developers and financial institutions back in December 2021. Now Intelly team is actively engaged in the implementation of the main functions of the platform. Stay tuned
copper member
Do I need use KYC wallet?
No, we do not require that.
Pages:
Jump to: