Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 274. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 101
When will be the payment for the tweeter bounty? I did retweets and each time I filled out the form, but payments from You still no.
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Isn't Nova supposed to be even shittier than Craptopia?
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Registering if new members was opened on NovaExchange! It's good chance to add intense on Nova!
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
I'm excited about this coin... 230k so far but I am only CPU mining on all of my rigs that are doing XVG at the moment =)
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Ive got my 10000 coins back on my 1.0 wallet after 2 weeks

2. On another machine   Ive  downloaded wallet 1.2

3. Replaced  intensecoinwallet.wallet on the roaming in appdata

Opened the wallet 1.2  did Reset wallet and now i have 1.8 INTS  AND

after the wallet 1.0 synhcronized  they are gone from there too

So what Should I do, the only possible  (and positive) thing could happen is that  they did go to the Receiver that i sended 16 days ago

But why they are gone?   (I have my .wallet on my stick with the supposed 10k INTS) Valliant are you willing  to help me?

Of course I am willing to help you, but I must apologize as I really do not understand your problem.

First, there is no need to be replacing wallets in appdata folder. Just load wallet files using File > Open wallet.

Second, if your coins are not showing up in the wallets after a reset, then they are gone. You mentioned sending to a receiver - well, they must have went through to the receiver!

Third, if you sent coins out, it will show in the Transactions tab of the wallet. Look at the transactions area. Is there a TX with a hash?

Ok I gona start from scratch

( Im not able for the moment to access the Wallet that I originally sended the 10k i will be in 10 days or so im away)

ok here we go

I moved from Wallet 1.0 to  another wallet 1.0 total of 11.000 INTS

I Firstly Send the 1000 INTS and they went smoothly

I then Sended the REst of 10k to the same adress and they got "stuck"  you told be that the Coins could stay on the network maximum of 2 weeks

2 weeks later  they came back to the Wallet 1.0 and also they wore available,

After that I actually followed the advices that you gave me before

I coppied the wallet  then I only oppened it and it would show me only 1.9 INTS  althought the  same wallet  in the 1.0 version  in the other PC was showing 10k and it was synchronized, 

So I did this: I copied the data one can locate in the App data -roaming  wallet logs etc   In the folder of the new Wallet 1.2 and then startet the program again, VIOLA   it says that i have 10260 INTS  then i Tried to send 11 ITNS to test the wallet  and program froze, then again FREEZE,  Restart, tried again Freezed. In the Trancactions the status of the 10k was "cancel"

Well because it would freeze again  if i wanted to send the INTS I then thought of RESET wallet,   it did Synchronized again but then 1,87 INTS appeared

I said ok im going to check the other PC that had the original 10k ITNS on the 1.0 wallet, I opened it, it did some quick SYnch and now there are no more coins there,   

If for any reason the should go to the other wallet 1.0  in wich i have about 70k (and 10k that im missing)

I dont know if you can add anything to resolve my problem, But i have a Fear of moving the 70k ITSN to a new wallet, supposedly its easy

I thought you need just to copy the .wallet  and then open it from the "Open wallet" and thats it

BUt I dont truly care about the 10k

the 70k that lay on the old 1.0 wallet im kinda scared of losing while moving

So step by step is   I take the .wallet file  and then Open it from the 1.2 wallet  qt    right?

Okay, thanks for explaining. I am not sure why you experienced a freeze as nobody else has reported issues like this (or at least they have not reported it). It's quite odd. However, don't worry, the best part about blockchain and crypto is that all of your funds are stored on the network. Your funds must be in your wallet, or in the receiving wallet. They will not disappear due to software bug. The only way coins can move is if they are sent on the blockchain. So my advice to you to recover the 'missing' 10k is just run File -> Reset wallet on both wallets. Do not use the 1.0 wallet. Only use 1.2 or newer (1.2.1 is current; I would suggest using that). I would also advise making a backup copy of your 1.0 wallet holding 70k ITNS as soon as possible. Just copy the .wallet file somewhere, that's your backup.

Correct, step by step is copy the .wallet file anywhere you want, and then open it from 1.2 (or newer) wallet. As someone else said, make a backup before you open it in the new wallet, just in case something is awry. So you should have TWO copied wallet files - the original, and a backup - before you open it in 1.2. A backup really should not be necessary but we want to play it safe since you have already experienced issues!

OK thank you very much , when I will be back in Germany I will post again, thank you again
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
I think Nova would be a great start for INTENSE  Grin
Activity: 426
novaexchange is starting to add cryptonote coins in the next couple weeks

But DONT receive new members!!

Registrations are supposed to be open now.

Confirm this - I completed the registration on novaexchange a few minutes ago.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
works for new members.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Registrations are supposed to be open now.
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer

So what Should I do, the only possible  (and positive) thing could happen is that  they did go to the Receiver that i sended 16 days ago

But why they are gone?   (I have my .wallet on my stick with the supposed 10k INTS) Valliant are you willing  to help me?

Of course I am willing to help you, but I must apologize as I really do not understand your problem.

First, there is no need to be replacing wallets in appdata folder. Just load wallet files using File > Open wallet.

Second, if your coins are not showing up in the wallets after a reset, then they are gone. You mentioned sending to a receiver - well, they must have went through to the receiver!

Third, if you sent coins out, it will show in the Transactions tab of the wallet. Look at the transactions area. Is there a TX with a hash?

( Im not able for the moment to access the Wallet that I originally sended the 10k i will be in 10 days or so im away)

ok here we go

I then Sended the REst of 10k to the same adress and they got "stuck"  you told be that the Coins could stay on the network maximum of 2 weeks

I coppied the wallet  then I only oppened it and it would show me only 1.9 INTS  althought the  same wallet  in the 1.0 version  in the other PC was showing 10k and it was synchronized, 

So I did this: I copied the data one can locate in the App data -roaming  wallet logs etc   In the folder of the new Wallet 1.2 and then startet the program again, VIOLA   it says that i have 10260 INTS  then i Tried to send 11 ITNS to test the wallet  and program froze, then again FREEZE,  Restart, tried again Freezed. In the Trancactions the status of the 10k was "cancel"

Well because it would freeze again  if i wanted to send the INTS I then thought of RESET wallet,   it did Synchronized again but then 1,87 INTS appeared

I said ok im going to check the other PC that had the original 10k ITNS on the 1.0 wallet, I opened it, it did some quick SYnch and now there are no more coins there,   

If for any reason the should go to the other wallet 1.0  in wich i have about 70k (and 10k that im missing)

I dont know if you can add anything to resolve my problem, But i have a Fear of moving the 70k ITSN to a new wallet, supposedly its easy

I thought you need just to copy the .wallet  and then open it from the "Open wallet" and thats it

So step by step is   I take the .wallet file  and then Open it from the 1.2 wallet  qt    right?

Okay, thanks for explaining. I am not sure why you experienced a freeze as nobody else has reported issues like this (or at least they have not reported it). It's quite odd. However, don't worry, the best part about blockchain and crypto is that all of your funds are stored on the network. Your funds must be in your wallet, or in the receiving wallet. They will not disappear due to software bug. The only way coins can move is if they are sent on the blockchain. So my advice to you to recover the 'missing' 10k is just run File -> Reset wallet on both wallets. Do not use the 1.0 wallet. Only use 1.2 or newer (1.2.1 is current; I would suggest using that). I would also advise making a backup copy of your 1.0 wallet holding 70k ITNS as soon as possible. Just copy the .wallet file somewhere, that's your backup.

Correct, step by step is copy the .wallet file anywhere you want, and then open it from 1.2 (or newer) wallet. As someone else said, make a backup before you open it in the new wallet, just in case something is awry. So you should have TWO copied wallet files - the original, and a backup - before you open it in 1.2. A backup really should not be necessary but we want to play it safe since you have already experienced issues!
Activity: 8
Everyting is ok. Thanks
Activity: 426
Hashes go, the balance at http://intensecoin.com/pool/ does not change, the question is why?
just wait some, each block need 60 confirmations, so it can take about 2 hours
Activity: 8
Hashes go, the balance at http://intensecoin.com/pool/ does not change, the question is why?
Activity: 146
Merit: 102

ok here we go

Yep, you are on right way) Just backup your *.wallet file before .
Activity: 129
Merit: 5

Activity: 19

ok here we go

Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer

Activity: 33
Completed two days that I am mining, the pool sends the gains and does not enter the wallet.
The wallet is synchronized, but the pool's submissions do not arrive. Aguel more with this problem?
Jump to: