Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [INTEREST CHECK] The Denarium souvenir Book (SOLD OUT) - page 3. (Read 1107 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
So, 54 CHF (.0032 btc currently - will vary depending on when purchased of course) to ship to US, correct? I will take one - would want SN 76 but there is only 30 so lowest one available (if we are able to select)
Activity: 528
Merit: 532
I get these from Jabid:

Price: CHF 30 (abt US$ 33.50) / 0.0017 BTC

Shipping costs:
1 copy: EUROPE: CHF 18 / USA: CHF 24
2 copies: EUROPE: CHF 18 / USA: CHF 24
3 copies: EUROPE: CHF 23 / USA: CHF 36
4 copies: EUROPE: CHF 23 / USA: CHF 36
5 copies: EUROPE: CHF 35 / USA: CHF 48

The book will be directly sent from Jabid.

For the dimension: 21 cm x 21 cm
Activity: 386
Merit: 78
[insert coin to continue]
I like that one!  Cheesy

Do you know the dimensions of the book?
what will be the cost of the book? and how can we go about ordering one? While I despised how they ran their store and how they priced their items - I did like the coins/bars themselves and have a few in my collection and will most likely add more over time as I come across them.

how complete is the book? did anyone validate the information to ensure it's accuracy?

I get the answer from Jabid. Price of the book: 30 CHF shipping costs not included (0.0018 BTC)

I will check with Jabid, but you could pay to Alpen Coin (CHF or BTC) , and when you get the book I will transfer the money to him.

I am not an expert of Denarium, but the book covers all coin types released by Denarium. All information and figures from the Denarium database, as of 15.11.2020.
Texts are a selection taken from the Denarium's official bitcointalk thread and Denarium's database/gallery.
So it's just as accurate as what has been published on bitcointalk and Denarium website. But it's great to have all info & photo material in a physical item such as a little book.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
what will be the cost of the book? and how can we go about ordering one? While I despised how they ran their store and how they priced their items - I did like the coins/bars themselves and have a few in my collection and will most likely add more over time as I come across them.

how complete is the book? did anyone validate the information to ensure it's accuracy?
Thank you Krogoth!!!!
Activity: 1211
Merit: 135
Krogothmanhattan alt account

As a Newbie I can't post photos on the Thread. I would appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Frank

Here ya go!
The Denarium Souvenir Book

Among the interesting people I crossed path with while setting up Alpen Coin here in Switzerland is one graphic designer who found himself with some forced free time during last Spring's lockdown and who decided to launch a project of his own initiative, just to stay focused on something creative.

As a bitcoin coin enthusiast he thought that Denarium's nicely-designed coins, packaging and visuals as well as the brand's story were well worth a dedicated physical record. So he designed a nice little 50-page booklet named "The Denarium Souvenir Book", interestingly using text material from bitcointalk and photo material from Denarium's website.

It should be noted that Jabid Uttilikki has no connection whatsoever with Denarium, nor did he create any of their designs or packagings. This is a purely private project.

Having been privileged to see a test copy, I have to say I was impressed with the quality of this little softback book. It is packed with nice colour photographs and makes an interesting read. As such, it's a nice testimony of the work achieved by Denarium over 5 years of activity, and a valuable guide to collectors.

Happily, Jabid has produced a numbered, limited edition of 50 copies and to make it available for purchase for the bitcointalk community. I will help him to share his work with the "Bitcointalk Community", but his project is independent from Alpen Coin.

Each copy is numbered 1 to 50 and its authenticity is certified with a hologram on page 2 (133131 to 133180).

Here are some photos.

As a Newbie I can't post photos on the Thread. I would appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Frank

Price: CHF 30 (abt US$ 33.50) / 0.0017 BTC

Shipping costs:
1 copy  : EUROPE: CHF 18 / USA: CHF 24
2 copies: EUROPE: CHF 18 / USA: CHF 24
3 copies: EUROPE: CHF 23 / USA: CHF 36
4 copies: EUROPE: CHF 23 / USA: CHF 36
5 copies: EUROPE: CHF 35 / USA: CHF 48

The book will be directly sent from Jabid.

Dimensions of the book: 21 cm x 21 cm

Pages:
Jump to: