Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥🔥InterValue: World’s First Practical Blockchain 4.0 Project 🔥🔥 New! - page 3. (Read 812 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
A technical blockchain? I am feeling confident about it.
Activity: 6
What is the progress of the project now?
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
If you guys are interested in blockchain and cryptocurrency, you can pay attention to our InterValue project. http://www.inve.one/
Activity: 5
OK!Thank you...
When can we use it?

The project is ongoing. About the process of the InterValue project, we will update the InterValue Project Weekly, you can follow our social websites, like the Facebook, Twitter, you also can refer to the blogger: https://loveintervalue.blogspot.com/
When can we use it?

The project is ongoing. About the process of the InterValue project, we will update the InterValue Project Weekly, you can follow our social websites, like the Facebook, Twitter, you also can refer to the blogger: https://loveintervalue.blogspot.com/
hi. when ico started ?

We don't do the ICO now, we will start with the private placement.
Activity: 136
Activity: 5
;)It's cool!Token sale is already over?

The Token has not started yet, and you can continue to pay attention to it.

OK!!! Thanks.
when interValue is a project about infrastructure
I love it, because this concept is very intelligent and much needed

You are right totally. InterValue can be:

• World’s First Practical Blockchain 4.0 Project

• Infrastructure To Support Building Industry Chains

• Next Generation Global Value Internet

• Scalable DApp Development Platform
From the whitepaper: "The project fund-raising is planned to launch on Ethereum in Q1 2018."

So there already was a private ICO?

We are focusing on technical iterations now, and If the project is mature, there will be further planning.

The Token has not started yet, and you can continue to pay attention to it.
Activity: 154
when interValue is a project about infrastructure
I love it, because this concept is very intelligent and much needed
The campaign is very good and perfect. I am very happy to participate in this project.
Egretia

Thank you for your support and participation.
Can you tell me more about the highlights of your project compared to other competing projects? Or can I find out more about your project? Thanks

InterValue has the characteristics of high concurrency, fast confirmation, transaction anonymity, data chain, anti-quantum attack, node anonymous communication, advanced intelligent contract with external trigger condition and so on.
Activity: 249
The campaign is very good and perfect. I am very happy to participate in this project.
Egretia
Activity: 1
From the whitepaper: "The project fund-raising is planned to launch on Ethereum in Q1 2018."

So there already was a private ICO?
Activity: 98
Can you tell me more about the highlights of your project compared to other competing projects? Or can I find out more about your project? Thanks
I think the differences among Blockchain 1.0, Blockchain 2.0, Blockchain 3.0, Blockchain 4.0 are below

1)Blockchain 1.0-Cryptocurrency.

In early 2009, the Bitcoin network was officially launched. As a virtual currency system, the total amount of bitcoin is defined by the network consensus protocol. No individual or institution can freely modify the supply and transaction records therein. The underlying technology of Bitcoin-the Blockchain is actually an extremely ingenious distributed shared ledger and peer-to-peer value transfer technology that has the potential to affect as much as the financial double entry book Invention.

2)Blockchain 2.0-Smart contracts.

Around 2014, the industry began to recognize the important value of Blockchain technology and create a common technology platform and provide developers with BaaS (Blockchain as service) services, which greatly improve the transaction speed, reduce resource consumption and support multiple consensus algorithms such as PoW, PoS and DPoS and make DApp development easier.

3)Blockchain 3.0-Blockchain application extension.

After 2015, with the rise of Blockchain 3.0 technology based on DAG data structures such as Byteball and IOTA, Blockchain systems are more efficient, scalable, highly interoperable, and have a better user experience than before. The application of Blockchain gradually extends to healthcare, IP rights, education, and materials. Broader applications such as networking, sharing economy, communications, social management, charity and charity, culture and entertainment.

4)Blockchain 4.0- Perfect ecosystem.

Recently, the Blockchain 4.0 technology based on the HashNet data structure has gradually attracted the attention of the industry. The consensus algorithm based on the data structure can achieve a qualitative leap in transaction throughput and scalability. The Blockchain becomes the infrastructure of the industry and forms a perfect ecosystem based on the Blockchain. It will change people’s lifestyles extensively and profoundly.
Pages:
Jump to: