Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Introducing Bitcoin Silver (BTCS) JOIN OUR ICO: www.bitcoinsilver.io - page 2. (Read 11777 times)

legendary
Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039
BTCS is already in use, and has been since 2013
you should do some research.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Why newbies support this clone? I forgot, it's named bitcoin.  Grin Roll Eyes

So you like to wear fake clothings, listen to bad cover bands, etc... ? Support for all these fake clones implies yes, real sad.  Roll Eyes Grin

@Newbies: Search for something special... 

@Supporters: Shame on you, you must be the scum in your society.

Newbies have to learn, that supporting these fake shit coins/tokens should be a no-no!
It's just negative for the crypto eco system imho.

Sry for the truth. Maybe just my opinion.   Kiss

Activity: 295
Merit: 10
YAYYYY!!!!! After much inactivity, BTCS is FINALLY LISTED ON YOBIT!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!! https://yobit.net/en/trade/BTCS/BTC

HEY DUMB ASS THATS FAKE YOU CAN NOT SEND BTCS TO YOBITS
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
hi, i am new for crypto currency. I am just learning....when you say 3000 BTCS – 1 ETH  in your white paper, is that to mean i get only 3000 BTCS for spending $1,356.88 USD( current ETH price)?Does any one clarify me?    Smiley

IF the token sale was still going that would be correct. You can buy at etherdelta now, currently for .015 per. So if you are feeling lucky now is a good time to stock up before it goes any higher. I bought a lot when it was just .003 just in case something happens with this. Goodluck with your investing!  Cool

BTCS Silver first tired to all then all will sell and btcs team will buy,
after 20th Jan btcs  make plan to pump his coin surely, so dont sell and hold

So let play P&D...!!!
Activity: 212
hi, i am new for crypto currency. I am just learning....when you say 3000 BTCS – 1 ETH  in your white paper, is that to mean i get only 3000 BTCS for spending $1,356.88 USD( current ETH price)?Does any one clarify me?    Smiley

IF the token sale was still going that would be correct. You can buy at etherdelta now, currently for .015 per. So if you are feeling lucky now is a good time to stock up before it goes any higher. I bought a lot when it was just .003 just in case something happens with this. Goodluck with your investing!  Cool

BTCS Silver first tired to all then all will sell and btcs team will buy,
after 20th Jan btcs  make plan to pump his coin surely, so dont sell and hold
Activity: 1
YAYYYY!!!!! After much inactivity, BTCS is FINALLY LISTED ON YOBIT!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!! https://yobit.net/en/trade/BTCS/BTC
Activity: 38
BTCS is a prominent name in ERC20 and it will surely surge.
Activity: 26

Activity: 12
but in yobit is in 12 dollars Huh Huh
PS
Would it kill you all to post on social media here and there? Throw some updates on twitter. Feed the fish.
Screw $1 lets get to $50. Coinexchange and wallet next lets go!  Grin
Activity: 401
http://www.cloakcoin.com
lets go to 1 dollar lol i have 450000 haha its dead cat greetz from holland  Grin
Guys  FYI 100$*0,01=10K silver coins. Price prediction 1$ . I invest 200$ = 20k*1$=20k$ . See ethereum cash.... same shit... Go hell haters.

when can we enter our currencies to yobit?
cuando podemos ingresar nuestras mnedas a yobit?
nice website now let's se wallet release
hahahahahaha  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

I wonder how many cocks that chick sucked just to get on that shitty new website paypal visa should sue him for using the names
nice website now let's se wallet release
hahahahahaha  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
YoBit is a scam  Wink

I got Email BTCS silver booooom from 15th january...Buy Buy Buyyyyyy

lol its a dead cat haha it