Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Introducing THA: POW+POS+POT Revolution, Grand Unification, New algo - CPU - page 2. (Read 1106 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Attention, this coin is a scam! Don't fall for their tricks and don't buy it. You can try to mine it, but under no circumstances buy this crap.
You I noticed some personal grudges against the project - I did not notice that anyone was banned in Discord - many of my acquaintances there and everything is fine - they got the drop and some are successfully mining blocks. I don't see any reason to spam the project like that. If you are not satisfied with it just do not go in it - no sale of coins I have not noticed from the creators - no one does not offer nothing to buy - no problem ...  Good luck to all )
I understand that you are from the development team... well ok.
Discord banned everyone who even pointed out to them their CHEATING and at the moment the link to join Discord does not work on the site, they are afraid that smart users will come and scare away the “hamsters”.
At the moment, mining is not running on the wallets of ordinary users; only developers can mine. So you can continue to turn on the fool, but this will not make this coin any better. At this point she is crap.

Now let's talk about "buying/selling": yes, the developers are not selling coins right now, they will soon list it on the exchange and start selling it to fools like you, since the coins will be needed to create UTXO.

This coin does not contain anything new, nothing revolutionary, no advanced technology - they simply stole the idea and code from the BitcoinPoW(BTCW) coin and the developer Fluffy, these scammers just want to profit from someone else’s development.

I am not in any team - I am a miner participating in many projects - all around are forks and forks of forks - what is your problem - you are not asked to buy something or participate in this project - if you want to write just make another topic - why spam this one.
Activity: 2
Many contradictions. You ask for the airdrop and try to circumvent the system, you get caught, and now you criticize and make false accusations. Why did you want to participate then? All your messages are only aimed at non-constructive criticism.

Next time, try not to cheat, and you won't have any problems. We will not allow users to be disadvantaged by your attempts to circumvent the rules. Repeating that your project is better will not make it better.
Also i think they come from BTCW to do harm
Activity: 0
Hi, I come from the BitcoinPoW community and I want to say that once again I am disappointed by the behavior of some individuals.

Since the beginning, this community has been toxic, and even though things seem to be improving slightly, we still have evidence of that here, something is not right over there.

On the Telegram channel, you rejoice when a fork appears and then you come here to say it's just a copy and a scam, without providing any concrete evidence.

I don't think you understand what introducing a minimum stack for UTXOs will achieve, and I believe you don't really know what you're talking about.

So, we are now dealing with two different technologies, and if you don't like one of them, just forget about it.

And finally, one last thing, Fluffy did not invent PoT.

Good luck to everyone, with peace and tranquility.
Activity: 41
Attention, this coin is a scam! Don't fall for their tricks and don't buy it. You can try to mine it, but under no circumstances buy this crap.
You I noticed some personal grudges against the project - I did not notice that anyone was banned in Discord - many of my acquaintances there and everything is fine - they got the drop and some are successfully mining blocks. I don't see any reason to spam the project like that. If you are not satisfied with it just do not go in it - no sale of coins I have not noticed from the creators - no one does not offer nothing to buy - no problem ...  Good luck to all )
Discord banned everyone who even pointed out to them their CHEATING and at the moment the link to join Discord does not work on the site, they are afraid that smart users will come and scare away the “hamsters”.
At the moment, mining is not running on the wallets of ordinary users; only developers can mine. So you can continue to turn on the fool, but this will not make this coin any better. At this point she is crap.

Now let's talk about "buying/selling": yes, the developers are not selling coins right now, they will soon list it on the exchange and start selling it to fools like you, since the coins will be needed to create UTXO.

This coin does not contain anything new, nothing revolutionary, no advanced technology - they simply stole the idea and code from the BitcoinPoW(BTCW) coin and the developer Fluffy, these scammers just want to profit from someone else’s development.

Stop the F###ing FUD, your precious btcw project went to $0 because of those with your attitude. Leave ppl alone, is open source code, what do you expect?
Your welcome.
brand new
Many contradictions. You ask for the airdrop and try to circumvent the system, you get caught, and now you criticize and make false accusations. Why did you want to participate then? All your messages are only aimed at non-constructive criticism.

Next time, try not to cheat, and you won't have any problems. We will not allow users to be disadvantaged by your attempts to circumvent the rules. Repeating that your project is better will not make it better.
Activity: 627
Merit: 260

Activity: 450
Merit: 10

I am not an administrator and can not see - but I have my own mining group and everyone who came all in place - no one was banned...... A bit above it is written in big red letters - what not to buy - scam - but no one offers to buy - costs and risks are not - why repeat it I do not understand.
Profit everyone and have a good day Smiley

Yes, that's what I meant. If you are not an admin, you cannot tell who has been banned. It is preferable not to mention that if things are doing well for you, it automatically means that it's the same for everyone.

It seems like you don't have much experience with coding, which is fine.
But for those who do, they can clearly see that something is not right with this project, especially when the owner keeps claiming false information intentionally.

People tried to help him, but his reaction was to ban them. I am one of them. I haven't been negative, I have been trying to help and be constructive. It's normal to believe that there is something fishy when a project's owner reacts in a disproportionate and aggressive manner.

Hope you will understand  Smiley

I've been banned. Maybe many others been too. Of course you don'T know who's been banned you're not admin in that group, you do not have access to the logs.

I am not an administrator and can not see - but I have my own mining group and everyone who came all in place - no one was banned...... A bit above it is written in big red letters - what not to buy - scam - but no one offers to buy - costs and risks are not - why repeat it I do not understand.
Profit everyone and have a good day Smiley

You I noticed some personal grudges against the project - I did not notice that anyone was banned in Discord - many of my acquaintances there and everything is fine - they got the drop and some are successfully mining blocks. I don't see any reason to spam the project like that. If you are not satisfied with it just do not go in it - no sale of coins I have not noticed from the creators - no one does not offer nothing to buy - no problem ...  Good luck to all )

I've been banned. Maybe many others been too. Of course you don'T know who's been banned you're not admin in that group, you do not have access to the logs.
It seems you are quite upset. When you're ready for a calm discussion, please do not hesitate to reach out. Our premine is only 0.4%, which we believe is fair and equitable. If you disagree, you might consider engaging with other projects, as nearly 99.9% have a higher premine than ours. Your current mode of communication does not foster respect or indicate a willingness to collaborate. Therefore, we will only respond for the benefit of the general audience and other readers, not directly to you. We apologize for any inconvenience.
First of all: there is no need to make a conclusion about my moral state, you are not my psychologist... lol
Secondly: an ordinary user still cannot start mining. And you disabled access to your Discord, but then you will claim that everything was available from the very beginning. THIS IS NOT AN HONEST START - IT'S A CHEAT!
Thirdly: your premine is not only the one you created in the first block, your premine is going now, since there was no fair launch! And this is already much more than 10-20-50% (since you took over the network).

brand new

Many claims, not many arguments. Trying to undermine a project will not make yours any better.

Gotta agree with you on that one.
Activity: 7
How to mine, where to download the wallet, no matter how much you say, it is useless.
brand new

Last night, we identified an individual attempting to circumvent our airdrop system. In line with our policies, this user has been banned from our Discord. We have noticed that it was you, and we thank you for being an active user of our innovation. Additionally, the profile of our main founder (myself) is public, complete with a photo, so you are welcome to reveal your identity as well.

Lastly, as stated in our commitments, the coins from the premine are locked and cannot be used to create hash power. A simple inquiry ( or just read the website before ! ) would have clarified this.
It seems you are quite upset. When you're ready for a calm discussion, please do not hesitate to reach out. Our premine is only 0.4%, which we believe is fair and equitable. If you disagree, you might consider engaging with other projects, as nearly 99.9% have a higher premine than ours. Your current mode of communication does not foster respect or indicate a willingness to collaborate. Therefore, we will only respond for the benefit of the general audience and other readers, not directly to you. We apologize for any inconvenience.
First of all: there is no need to make a conclusion about my moral state, you are not my psychologist... lol
Secondly: an ordinary user still cannot start mining. And you disabled access to your Discord, but then you will claim that everything was available from the very beginning. THIS IS NOT AN HONEST START - IT'S A CHEAT!
Thirdly: your premine is not only the one you created in the first block, your premine is going now, since there was no fair launch! And this is already much more than 10-20-50% (since you took over the network).

brand new
Thank you for your question.

We primarily operate as a POS coin ( with POW and POT options, but the bottleneck is POS in our case)   and have developed our own unique algorithm. While there have been many POT coins in the past, such as ECOIN, we have charted our own path and therefore do not maintain an archive to credit specific influences.

Our focus is on nurturing our ecosystem rather than tracking the evolution of others. We believe our system is highly innovative, but understand it may not resonate with everyone. Thank you once again for your inquiry.

Edit : Ecoin : https://ecoin.03c8.net/
It’s very bad that you started your coin with a LIE, whoever has eyes sees everything for himself, and you take us for fools. Immediately a minus in your project.

Now let's look at your launch: you have a huge premine, very dishonest. At the moment, ordinary users cannot start mining, only developers mine, you remove all those who disagree from discord - it smells like a scam. When you make yourself a lot of UTXO, you will allow other users to mine, but it will be too late, since you (the developers) will take over most of the network and will be a monopoly for a very long, long time.
I draw a simple conclusion - you are a scam.
Activity: 1
brand new
Thank you for your question.

We primarily operate as a POS coin ( with POW and POT options, but the bottleneck is POS in our case)   and have developed our own unique algorithm. While there have been many POT coins in the past, such as ECOIN, we have charted our own path and therefore do not maintain an archive to credit specific influences.

Our focus is on nurturing our ecosystem rather than tracking the evolution of others. We believe our system is highly innovative, but understand it may not resonate with everyone. Thank you once again for your inquiry.

Edit : Ecoin : https://ecoin.03c8.net/
Pages:
Jump to: