Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] investFeed [$IFT] - Official Beta 1.0 - Launch Thread - page 2. (Read 20862 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 321
The Cryptopia hacker also dumped 30m IFT, that's never going to help the price.

Activity: 650
Merit: 321
I bought 800k for 4-6 sat. Let's see what happens next year. If the court between the former CEO and two other owners is finally resolved, the profit will be very good, if not. That penny is penny. Grin

In my honest opinion it's not a terrible bet to make as the platform and user base is already somewhat established. All that needs happen to turn things around is active development. The project could potentially be sold to new investors with some serious capital (Hire new developers) or Drew Freedman could sort out his legal issues and things could soon be on track. If this project returns into gear, you could see 100x returns pretty quick. Not investment advice, still very risky.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I bought 800k for 4-6 sat. Let's see what happens next year. If the court between the former CEO and two other owners is finally resolved, the profit will be very good, if not. That penny is penny. Grin
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Any idea when they will integrate CIVIC into the platform? They promised that feature a long time ago but it's still not implemented
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
This doesn't look good at all this price of 45 satoshi and volume of under $60 without communication for almost one month. I was looking at webiste again there are good number of crypto projects which already joined IFT. That is not sufficient and need more powerful marketing to convince people that they have really better place to switch to. I am not concerned about price as these change in matter of time but slow adoption of platform.
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
Let's light this candle.....
Activity: 40
Alright, it's just about 2019.  Let's get this party started!!! Cool
Activity: 120

Yet another dud project left to rot in pile of cow dung now  Grin Whatever happened to all that fuckin' hype how it's going to change investment world and traders are falling over each other to use the app for their daily trading orders?  Look at the 24 hr volume - a massive $160 LOL
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Even those screenshots were shared two weeks ago but I saw them today on the opening page. They have very good interface and I am sure there has been much more in interval of these 14 days. InvestFeed already drew attention of big companies and influencers but market is going thorough a phase where users are active less. Once crypto will be on its peak lot of people will be joining IFT as alternative of twitter.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
The World's First Cryptocurrency Social Network

OP updated with Beta 1.0 screenshot for Desktop, Mobile to follow.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44790810
Activity: 246

Investfeed Development Update 15 Part 2 - New Functionality & Enhancements

https://www.investfeed.com/article/180794/investfeed-development-update-15-part-2-a-final-sprint-for-2018-/

In both articles the images are impossible to see

There is a bug in the investfeed app. which is fixed in the latest version. If you open the link in desktop it will work.

I opened it on desktop and it still didn't work. This is a very simple issue for a project that aims to be a social trading platform should handle better

DM me a screenshot of error please.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11

https://www.investfeed.com/article/180794/investfeed-development-update-15-part-2-a-final-sprint-for-2018-/

There is a bug in the investfeed app. which is fixed in the latest version. If you open the link in desktop it will work.

I opened it on desktop and it still didn't work. This is a very simple issue for a project that aims to be a social trading platform should handle better

Some rough shots from our development environment showing the new podcast playback controls, the new news widget on the right hand side and the crypto. exchange integrated, trade sharing functionality.

Please see attached screenshots of the new content filters which include meme, company, podcast, video and text only filters. A trade filter will be added once trade following and manual replay is enabled. #Investfeed

The video shows our crypto. social-trading site Investfeed and how Civic enables a login using a smartphone. A code is scanned using the Civic app on the smartphone - the user types in no username or password in the process. The Civic app is touch ID and face ID enabled and works on IOS and Android. It is so awesome that i am just logging into development just to keep trying it.

https://youtu.be/R82AlGhlZo4

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

rather unusual project. if it is not a secret, approximately how many people are behind the development of the code and its correction if necessary?

Answered in development Update 15 - Part 2, posted above.
Pages:
Jump to: