Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INVESTY - OPEN TRADING NETWORK - page 36. (Read 35424 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 04:18:10 AM
When will you have the final version of WP?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
community manager Investy
October 21, 2017, 01:40:11 PM
What is your strategy for exponential growth after ICO?

Kriptomarket is developing very rapidly and ICO, in contrast to the classical venture, is also very fast-paced. In our business, time is very important, the classic venture is a multi-month negotiations with subsequent multi-month structuring of transactions. Ventures do not offer anything to anyone, at the initial stage of the project development it’s necessary to come to them personally. Yes, there is an interest from the venture company, because we offer a clear revenue model and the demand for such a platform is confirmed by market research and targeted focus group surveys.

As for the growth, we see what the interest in cryptology is now and it continues to grow, at the same time there is a huge number of people who do not use investment tools for one reason or another. We erase these boundaries and all people with free funds are our potential users.

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 01:05:18 PM
What is your strategy for exponential growth after ICO?
October 21, 2017, 07:22:49 AM
I was superficially acquainted with the project. It is worthy of more detailed study. I like this project. I wish good luck to the developers.

Thank you! For more information you can get from WP http://investy.io/Investy-WP-EN.pdf  We are constantly working on improving our project.
October 21, 2017, 06:29:33 AM
You are going to deal with ICO and releasing tokens on the market, what will the token give to the buyer?

The revenue of the platform will be formed from: commission from the profit from management and subscription to services.

Token holders will receive reduced commissions: the more Investy tokens are on a wallet, the lower the commission is. Imagine that you are investing $ 10,000 in management, and you double that amount for a month, the base commission of the platform is 5%, so, if the net profit is $ 10,000, the platform charges a base commission of $ 500. But if you have our tokens on your ETH-wallet, for example, for $ 5000, the commission will be $ 250-300. Not a bad saving?

If you no longer need the platform service, you can simply sell the tokens on the exchange. Tokens will be used as subscriptions to platform services, so, if you want to use functionality of a demo account or trading robot testing, just keep a certain number of tokens on your ETH-wallet. After you no longer need the functionality, you can sell them on the exchange.

Also, to stimulate the growth of the token value, we will take a part of the platform's net profit to buy tokens from exchanges at the current exchange rate, after what the tokens will expire. This will provide an effective demand and lead to an increase of the token price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 05:04:05 AM
I was superficially acquainted with the project. It is worthy of more detailed study. I like this project. I wish good luck to the developers.
Activity: 72
October 21, 2017, 04:51:16 AM
You are going to deal with ICO and releasing tokens on the market, what will the token give to the buyer?
October 21, 2017, 03:30:37 AM
How is it different from a hundred similar projects you can find around here?

There are several projects with similar logic, but they bring the problems of traditional markets into the cryptocurrency, and we solve them. There are also several interesting projects, but they are all centralized. If there are problems with the head of company, all customers will lose their money. We are like Uber for traders and our competencies allow us to solve the real problems of traditional and cryptocurrency market as well.
October 21, 2017, 02:58:53 AM
Wow this once looks very surprising. Hope to get more input if they are ready for deliver.

Keep up the good up and hoping for successful business

Thank you. We recently updated WP.  Now everything has become even clearer. Link: http://investy.io/Investy-WP-EN.pdf
October 20, 2017, 02:02:34 PM
What will the users of your platform??
There  will be different categories of users, on the one hand, professional traders and portfolio managers, as well as funds. On the other hand, investors - people who want to transfer their capital to management, to do it in a maximally simple, transparent and safe way.
Activity: 135
October 20, 2017, 01:32:56 PM
Wow this once looks very surprising. Hope to get more input if they are ready for deliver.

Keep up the good up and hoping for successful business
Activity: 28
October 20, 2017, 12:52:17 PM
How is it different from a hundred similar projects you can find around here?
October 20, 2017, 12:19:00 PM
If a platform is required to provide a service, then you must hold the token, is it?You don't have to pay it, you just have to hold it, you can sell it once you don't need it, it's good, it's free to use, the only thing that's not sure is the price factor for the token.

We cannot say that it's completely free, because tokens still need to be kept, but yes, we believe that such a system will be most attractive for our users. The growth of the token is provided by the number of active users of the platform, because to use the functions you need a certain number of tokens on your wallet, this creates a supply shortage. We will also send 50% of the profit for the token buy-back from exchanges, what will be followed by token expiration. We see that such a model can provide a multiple increase in the value of the token after the release of the version, and also ensure organic growth, after exiting the exchange on "deferred expectations." Our team constantly complements the functionality of the platform and all this will make a positive effect.
Activity: 122
October 20, 2017, 06:41:42 AM
What will the users of your platform??
Activity: 140
October 20, 2017, 06:34:14 AM
It seems more token u keep in your wallet, more commission you earn, am I right  Huh Huh Huh? The commission rate will be 5% or random number?

Not certainly in that way. Basic platform's fee from trusted management profit is 5%, but if you are IVC holder, than this fee is lower. More IVC you hold - the lower fee is there.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
October 20, 2017, 04:33:55 AM
If a platform is required to provide a service, then you must hold the token, is it?You don't have to pay it, you just have to hold it, you can sell it once you don't need it, it's good, it's free to use, the only thing that's not sure is the price factor for the token.
October 20, 2017, 03:00:55 AM
Reserve Filipino translation

Here are some of my latest and notable translation works:
Centra: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ended-2052766
DeepOnion: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-integrated-no-ico-free-airdrops-14th-of-40-rounds-2168126

I also do graphics design which I can incorporate on the thread

Hope you'd consider my proposal.

Thanks,
-YouShallNotPass
Sorry. We have already taken a person to translate into the Filipino language.
Activity: 140
October 20, 2017, 02:36:03 AM

DeepOnion: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-integrated-no-ico-free-airdrops-14th-of-40-rounds-2168126

Thanks,
-YouShallNotPass

More information about the bounty you can find in this topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-investy-official-bounty-thread-token-sale-november-2017-2281443
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
October 20, 2017, 02:25:41 AM

Thanks,
-YouShallNotPass
Activity: 322
October 20, 2017, 02:18:58 AM
It seems more token u keep in your wallet, more commission you earn, am I right  Huh Huh Huh? The commission rate will be 5% or random number?
Pages:
Jump to: