Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INZIDERX.IO - DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE [ICO] - page 8. (Read 22202 times)

copper member
Activity: 304
Merit: 0

INDONESIAN InziderX Whitepaper Translation

https://inziderx.io/docs/InziderX.io-Whitepaper-IND.pdf

#InziderX #Exchange #ico https://inziderx.io/
copper member
What will be the fee for internal transactions for users? You have written that it will not be necessary to pass the verification of users, it is 100% true?
Or is there a catch?

Hi yarelydiaz,

There will be no extra fee for international transaction.
It wont be necessary to make any kind of verification.

The whole exchange will be P2P as bitorrent is - a .exe program or web hosted - user choice.
Any users will be a node.

You can connect a current Qt or HD wallet or use the one from the exchange.
It will be like a hub that connect all wallets together.

Transaction will be one with atomic swap helped with Lightning Network for the margin trade.

!  
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
What will be the fee for internal transactions for users? You have written that it will not be necessary to pass the verification of users, it is 100% true?
Or is there a catch?

copper member
Web site will be down for the next 24hrs -

We are re-building the server for a better access.

Stay tuned!
copper member
As we could see, it's just another crypto-exchange just like those exchanges that are already running and can be used by the crypto-traders and on that sense, kindly give us your best reason why we should switch and use your exchange rather than the others that are already running?

Hi you take time to look at our project, you would see that we are not "just another exchange".

Current exchange are :

- Centralized ; hacked of more then 1.2 billions since 2014

- Don't offer FX tools : complex orders types / hedging / non-aggregated orders

- You need to do the KYC

- Have capital control

- Poor chart package

- Poor API commands for algo trading

- Too much or no leverage

InziderX will solve all those issue with atomic swap, lightning network and tradingview chart package.  

Pure P2P exchange without master node!
Think about it!

No server, so the exchange can't e taken down.
Do you see what I see?

Blockchain = no third party - INX respect this mentality from start to the end!

What differentiate between you and Radar Relay? What is the purpose of your token?

Hi,

Radar Relay only holds ERC20 tokens.

We feel the 30 COINS with most the volume listed on coinmarketcap are more appropriate for active and algo trading since ETH tokens are often not liquid. Also, ETH can't scale and gaz fee are too expensive.

Our exchange will be pure P2P. We dont rely on someone else technology.

The INX token will be use for :

- 10% discount on transaction fees.
- payment for signal services.
- reward the forum's contributors.
- Rewards for the negotiators contest.
- reward for the market maker.

Wink

copper member
Where is the platform?

Hi BitCent,

Its beeing built - the ICO is to finance the development.
copper member
Activity: 45
As we could see, it's just another crypto-exchange just like those exchanges that are already running and can be used by the crypto-traders and on that sense, kindly give us your best reason why we should switch and use your exchange rather than the others that are already running?

Hi you take time to look at our project, you would see that we are not "just another exchange".

Current exchange are :

- You need to do the KYC

- Have capital control

- Poor chart package

InziderX will solve all those issue with atomic swap, lightning network and tradingview chart package.  

Think about it!

Do you see what I see?

What differentiate between you and Radar Relay? What is the purpose of your token?
Activity: 17
Hello! Your project seems to me very promising, how can I take part in your bounty campaign? Good luck to you!
copper member
Activity: 45
Where is the platform?
Activity: 224
a great team INZIDERX thinking about their users, an excellent interface, built-in navigation. I like that i can share information  and if i interest of something, I can find everything that  I need
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
every week there are several exchangers and they collect the planned amounts of money - it amazes me), but this proves that such projects are still popular Wink
copper member
What happened to the presale? Did you guys get the soft cap? Also, can you post the significant info on your OP? No contract address yet?

Hi, we did  not have a pre-sale.
We are in ICO since July to February 2019.

We are not yet to the soft cap but progressing well to it.

INX will have his own blockchain, this is why we don't have contract address.

We dont trust ETH and don't want to depend on anyone technology.
An exchange on ETH is not possible because it doesn't scale and the gas fee is too high.  

INX will be a pure P2P exchange with a QT wallet as bitcoin and major players on the market.
copper member

Current exchange are :

- You need to do the KYC

- Have capital control

- Poor chart package

Think about it!

Do you see what I see?

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
What happened to the presale? Did you guys get the soft cap? Also, can you post the significant info on your OP? No contract address yet?
Activity: 198
Merit: 16
For RENT
Activity: 224
an excellent project uniting people who value their time and money. you can exchange information, the development team will always answer and help in resolving issues. I think the project InziderX will attract the attention of many investors
copper member
Hi!  We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/inziderx-23014 🔥 . Congratulations!

Excellent!

I happy you recognize the value of our project !

I will post the update on media as a thank you return.

Best!
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi!  We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/inziderx-23014 🔥 . Congratulations!
copper member
InziderX P2P Exchange Deutsch Whitepaper translation -

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wvG8kDp9Po1GEaLqLNiIoHih7vXG6CyM/view?usp=sharing

#InziderX #Exchange #ico https://inziderx.io/
Activity: 98
Transactions on the InziderX platform are carried out P2P, wallet transactions to the wallet, without third party control or influence, and atomic swaps provide security and Lightning Network liquidity.
Pages:
Jump to: