Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IOE | Blockchain developed for businesses| POW\POS| Airdrop| Launched now - page 18. (Read 27404 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
How did people apply for the airdrop? Did they have to send the dev a pm with their wallet address in it?

There's nothing in the OP about how to apply, it just says you could apply.

There was a google doc form that you filled with your BTC profile and your wallet address..............

What was to stop someone filling the form in with multiple bitcointalk accounts that didn't belong to him? How does the dev know all the names on that list really did make claims?

Who would do such a thing?? That is just terrible. Atleast they will have a bad conscience and karma will get them!

This is a real issue and people should post here to validate they participated and help Dev disperse the coin correctly
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Airdrops are being considered legitimate now? Hmmm..
Nobody have said that so far, the dev should consider starting all over and ask for address via pm/
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Airdrops are being considered legitimate now? Hmmm..
Activity: 230
Merit: 250

What happens if there are less than 1000 valid entries?

Good question. Keep !!!
Activity: 183
Merit: 108
Airdrop update:

All users will have to confirm their nicknames + send IOE address in PM.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BMwZbgP5rrHsNs0i0IWGHs6yYrEjRVf1iI_u60MRD_E/edit?usp=sharing

I will collect those PM´s and I will update airdrop google document with verified addresses.

Once I will recieve verified address I will sent coins.

What happens if there are less than 1000 valid entries?
Activity: 300
Airdrop update:

All users will have to confirm their nicknames + send IOE address in PM.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BMwZbgP5rrHsNs0i0IWGHs6yYrEjRVf1iI_u60MRD_E/edit?usp=sharing

I will collect those PM´s and I will update airdrop google document with verified addresses.

Once I will recieve verified address I will sent coins.

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
btcforchild 1PE3nHVgJoRo7QZAgmuUVF4DMYF32SFAWo please replace 12xecnwZNPu7oNDzUzSwQGNSocNST1R9RS

airdrop list seems problematic, I saw a wallet address does not match what I wrote yesterday on the form
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I filled out the form and I see my address listed on the form is different then what I put.

18.11.2016 18:43:22   TimC   1HKjdqHmzzfgcx6e6ycL7W18An1Tsf1jQP   

My wallet address should be 1KBCvLVeRt3R72zJgiNj4cirva7iw1RZte

1. Addresses exchanged by developers and some users are their team to perform airdrop is not open and fair so that they change the address on their own with the user name of bitcointalk profiteer in bulk

2. could be the only fault of the developer recorded the wrong address, but I see it was done intentionally, there are some people who look like you are having problems here

3. The developer of offline and leave this thread to junk
Activity: 351
dev just let the users pm you their addresses. Then for the slots that are left open repeat the airdrop for the remaining coins. That's all.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
I filled out the form and I see my address listed on the form is different then what I put.

Yes, there's some clusterfuck that happened and that airdrop needs to be redone or scrapped.......
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Miners will lose out.

I've been mining as well.

Dev should restructure that airdrop and then make a proper list where each account has confirmed their address via PM.

And those 40 accounts that have already been paid should be listed and excluded from the new airdrop.

I received 50,000 coins already and as such will not be eligible to participate in the new airdrop for example.
Activity: 10
As far as I know, dev should consider everybody that filled the online form for payment because it is the duty of the dev to stop the request when the number reached 1000 it is unlawful for someone else to pay for the dev mistake.

Unlawful???

Says who?

Roll Eyes

Some smartass obviously figured how to game the system and tried to use it to his/her advantage.

As such, this Airdrop should be redone and everyone who is genuine should have a fair chance of claiming some coins.

The coin's not had its blockchain running for very long. It wouldn't be much work for the dev to make a new genesis block and use it to redo the airdrop properly. Anyone who genuinely claimed would have to send him a pm instead of filling out a google form.

Nobody's had a chance to sell any coins, so nobody's going to lose anything if the dev makes a new genesis block.

That is not a good idea!!!!  Miners will loss big time!!!! Me fore example mind a bit over 120000coins!!!

The dev could compensate any miners who can prove they mined coins on the first blockchain. He could pay them out of the premine from a second blockchain. A miner could sign a message to prove he owns an address that mined coins.
Activity: 434
As far as I know, dev should consider everybody that filled the online form for payment because it is the duty of the dev to stop the request when the number reached 1000 it is unlawful for someone else to pay for the dev mistake.

Unlawful???

Says who?

Roll Eyes

Some smartass obviously figured how to game the system and tried to use it to his/her advantage.

As such, this Airdrop should be redone and everyone who is genuine should have a fair chance of claiming some coins.

The coin's not had its blockchain running for very long. It wouldn't be much work for the dev to make a new genesis block and use it to redo the airdrop properly. Anyone who genuinely claimed would have to send him a pm instead of filling out a google form.

Nobody's had a chance to sell any coins, so nobody's going to lose anything if the dev makes a new genesis block.

That is not a good idea!!!!  Miners will loss big time!!!! Me fore example mind a bit over 120000coins!!!

No rollbacks allowed. Blockchain is moving fine. Just a verification via PM is enough to make it fair. That's it.
Activity: 2

Unlawful???

Says who?

Roll Eyes

Activity: 183
Merit: 108

Unlawful???

Says who?

Roll Eyes

Miners lose. Poorly planned airdrop. I have 50 entries. Others have multiple aswell - even the dev. Just burn all the airdrop coins imo. Problem solved.
Activity: 10

Unlawful???

Says who?

Roll Eyes

Activity: 379
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
Me up in there, and my address checks out:

18.11.2016 18:37:32   Pyramusx 1PxkL71XoSqsKMEFEUpxZZYexQADTQ7SRx                                                                     
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
204 Martingale
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/martingale-401293
Last Active:   26 March 2015, 00:00:24

So much fake... maybe I can fit on the list Smiley
all people list from indonesia, dunhillblack maybe from indonesian  Grin

Do you think dev add fake users to list?

Yes, 100%. Either the dev created the coin for the express purpose of self-awarding as much of the airdrop as possible to other bitcointalk accounts he controls (or doesn't control but just knows the name of); or some users dipped into the airdrop multiple times the same way; or both the dev and other users did.
Pages:
Jump to: