Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IOE | Blockchain developed for businesses| POW\POS| Airdrop| Launched now - page 5. (Read 27379 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
OMG IOEcoin SUN 1000K all get end BUY now

speak english so we can understand your hyping little spiel you faggot
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
If you took the brains from 20 of this coin miners and put it together you will not get one functional human being.  Grin  Omg you will not get rich by mining shitcoins. And you will mine the next shitcoin because you did not learn anything. Maybe if you hodl iit n 50 years time.  Roll Eyes

Ehhh, I've built my entire portfolio from mining shitcoins like this. You win some, you lose some.

This turned out to be a loser, but the wins compensate. Launch mining definitely ain't what it used to be, and this coin hit some key bull parameters on launch: airdrop and PoW/PoS.

Unfortunately the airdrop was a poorly planned, gamable failure, and the PoW/PoS hybrid configuration did not cause PoS to activate at the same time as PoW was ongoing (which in the key bull sense allows early staked coins to decrease later PoW rewards while finding stake blocks, allowing an early miner to shave down the size of the pie and reduce relative breakeven).

I completely agree with you and I also believe a takeover needs to happen so that the coins the dev owns gets burned someway and this coin becomes valuable and viable.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
But C-CEX requires a working block explorer provided for dev, without it no way to take the voting effort.

Where is the dev? He is losing more than us: the premined coins owned by him remains without any value (perhaps 40,000,000? At 0.00000001 BTC is under half bitcoin).
Our dev is working very hard: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14435876
What other market is just named IoE market?
All of us are lucky people, rich for 2020.
I want only the coin will be listed at least at yoshit and reach the USD 1000 in three weeks and replace the BTC in market dominance.
So smart our dev, ready for this hit at April 5th 2016.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Coin Supply 180,000,000

Block reward 6000 (until block 30,000)

and a 50% POS annual return, this sounds phenomenal, not the worst, but pretty staggering, I'm intrigued and will watch this

PoW ended awhile back, we've been staking for 17664 blocks.

{
"version" : "v1.0.0.0-g32a928e",
"protocolversion" : 60013,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : XXXXXXXXXXXXXX,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : XXXXXXXXXXXX,
"blocks" : 47664,
"timeoffset" : -6,
"moneysupply" : 233925446.77627391,
"connections" : 9,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "XXXXXXXXXXXX",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 5.72981063,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.98147427
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1479482963,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

Is airdrop still available?

Nah, the dev is gone, presumably holding whichever part of the airdrop that never got distributed. Not sure how much that actually came to.
Activity: 182
https://boscoin.io
Is airdrop still available?
Activity: 172
Developer at TheCryptoChat
Coin Supply 180,000,000

Block reward 6000 (until block 30,000)

and a 50% POS annual return, this sounds phenomenal, not the worst, but pretty staggering, I'm intrigued and will watch this
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
If you took the brains from 20 of this coin miners and put it together you will not get one functional human being.  Grin  Omg you will not get rich by mining shitcoins. And you will mine the next shitcoin because you did not learn anything. Maybe if you hodl iit n 50 years time.  Roll Eyes

Ehhh, I've built my entire portfolio from mining shitcoins like this. You win some, you lose some.

This turned out to be a loser, but the wins compensate. Launch mining definitely ain't what it used to be, and this coin hit some key bull parameters on launch: airdrop and PoW/PoS.

Unfortunately the airdrop was a poorly planned, gamable failure, and the PoW/PoS hybrid configuration did not cause PoS to activate at the same time as PoW was ongoing (which in the key bull sense allows early staked coins to decrease later PoW rewards while finding stake blocks, allowing an early miner to shave down the size of the pie and reduce relative breakeven).
Activity: 532
When IOE will be on Yobit?

I payed the fee (0.1 BTC) yesterday to get listed there. IOE will hit Yobit soon.
I looked twitter Yobit https://twitter.com/YobitExchange
I do not see in the list IOE, Today, 21 December, two weeks have passed, but no coins
Activity: 193
It's all Deadbirdzz fault he scared the dev away Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
the dev gave some fake news about yoshit and then proceeded to dump as much of the premine as he could on coinexchange.io
Activity: 636
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
IOE is not going to the moon ? WTF??
Announced IOE market was dead before born and coin is apparently dead before it was at least 1 satoshi at Yoshit.net.
Dev is hidden (only hidden). Must we abandon our wallets go to pay the bills for the power wasted and change to any other useless but cheap activity?
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
He does not drink enough water I guesd
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
where's the market place?

I swear that mother fucking cunt is taking the piss.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
where's that yobit listing and the market place?

Activity: 224
where's fucking Yolobit?

I don't see Yoshit

Huh
Pages:
Jump to: