Author

Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today! - page 272. (Read 473124 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
We all know that boki doesn't lie, cause he said so in a post above. He is related to ION so we have to just trust him.

This thread is useless. The ION team refuses to address any questions or concerns. This thread should be locked and deleted.
legendary
HODL
matlack makes a good ionic cryptocurrency where there are many new and innovative good feature. sharkie is right and I feel obliged to state the ion good marketing. Halloween multiplier is only tip of the iceberg of innovation. have you not seen how the coin will develop? atoms produce electrons that can help you get riches. when the whales would receive pre-alpha testing will increase the price of the flight stork. no sensible not leave without putting before the beta. if gravity is sufficient for approx. 100 000 times and increases the value of the ion

boki is right in saying that suchmoon was wrong in every issue, and there will always have been. suchmoon speech to reduce the value of the ion is completely ignorant. why anyone would do this or would consume time unless the fee would be a man of boki. theymos and mrep knows. bitcoin is ion against

Since you all think Bitcoin is against ION, the obvious solution is to delete this thread and retreat to slack or the other ION walled gardens.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This thread will one day become a testament to how wrong the trolls were in their assessment of Mattlack, ION, Ionomy.
Aaaaahahahahahahahahaha! Hahahaha Ha ha haha ha aha aha haa!
Will this thread become a "testament to how wrong the trolls were" in the same way that our warnings of GAW, Hashlets and Paycoin became a testament? Because, you know, Paytards told us that we are trolls, that we will "eat our words" and that we will be "on the wrong side of history" so many times. And look where it got you. How are these "never obsolete" Hashlets doing? Mining much? Keep on shilling and defending the turd called ION. You're hilarious, korvas128.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
matlack makes a good ionic cryptocurrency where there are many new and innovative good feature. sharkie is right and I feel obliged to state the ion good marketing. Halloween multiplier is only tip of the iceberg of innovation. have you not seen how the coin will develop? atoms produce electrons that can help you get riches. when the whales would receive pre-alpha testing will increase the price of the flight stork. no sensible not leave without putting before the beta. if gravity is sufficient for approx. 100 000 times and increases the value of the ion

boki is right in saying that suchmoon was wrong in every issue, and there will always have been. suchmoon speech to reduce the value of the ion is completely ignorant. why anyone would do this or would consume time unless the fee would be a man of boki. theymos and mrep knows. bitcoin is ion against

Price of stork? I wasn't aware stork was a feature in ionomy. Please explain.

You seem to be suggesting that there is some kind of "bitcoin" conspiracy against ION. I sincerely doubt that. I'm sure 99.99% bitcoin users don't know or care about ION.

If you want to stick it to the "trolls" here is what you can do: wait until it has a bunch of blockbuster games and is trading at $1+ and come back to tell how wrong those trolls were. Talking about innovation and value and other stuff isn't gonna work while the facts point in the opposite direction.
legendary
HODL
Boki, make sure you attack everybody. Even the newbie accounts that support ION like you just did. It shows your true colors and true motivations.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

legendary
HODL
Probably no, you need to cry harder and louder, write them PM's.

Why didnt you support me when I asked to close this thread Smiley, so far, you reported my post as offtopic. Now that's funny how things in life change, isn't it?

This thread should be closed.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 583
Does anyone still read boki's drivel? He seems to post more again lately, but I have him on ignore. What's it about?

The two shills have recruited him and are egging him on to keep posting his drivel. Boki got shilled into doing their dirty work, ha ha ha! The shills can't compete in the debates. The have resorted to firing up boki and also showing their obsession with all things suchmoon. Very creepy.

For the debate process to function it needs to be a 2 way process of communication. At the moment the process is Boki asks suchmoon a question and suchmoon doesn't answer.

The 2 shills can't compete in debates so they recruited boki hahaha You think a person like boki is recruitable Huh  I know everyone has a price but come on are you being serious ?

suchmoon when you get a bit older you'll wake up one day and realise that the classic saying 'You reap what you sow' is so true

And Franz I wasn't joking I'm going to build a Wall no Fence no Wall Fence to stop trolls like you posting and you are going to pay for it, 

This thread should be deleted.

Why should this thread be deleted ?? This thread will one day become a testament to how wrong the trolls were in their assessment of Mattlack, ION, Ionomy. Plus the thread will look great on my CV and form part of my first book which will be called 'Due Diligence for dummies'.... for when google isn't enough.

Suchmoon has created a thread which I think will be perfect for you

[ION] [IONOMY] Worthy successor to XPY - 100% premined - Garza would be proud

You should check it out at the very least it's a korvas free zone and also it will rekindle memories of this thread 150 pages ago.

Now if you want to have a sensible debate about ION/IONOMY then fire away  Smiley
Does anyone still read boki's drivel? He seems to post more again lately, but I have him on ignore. What's it about?

The two shills have recruited him and are egging him on to keep posting his drivel. Boki got shilled into doing their dirty work, ha ha ha! The shills can't compete in the debates. The have resorted to firing up boki and also showing their obsession with all things suchmoon. Very creepy.

For the debate process to function it needs to be a 2 way process of communication. At the moment the process is Boki asks suchmoon a question and suchmoon doesn't answer.

The 2 shills can't compete in debates so they recruited boki hahaha You think a person like boki is recruitable Huh  I know everyone has a price but come on are you being serious ?

suchmoon when you get a bit older you'll wake up one day and realise that the classic saying 'You reap what you sow' is so true

And Franz I wasn't joking I'm going to build a Wall no Fence no Wall Fence to stop trolls like you posting and you are going to pay for it, 
legendary
So if I buy ION right now, I'll be rich? Is sharkie guaranteeing that?

I think he was saying that if you buy ION now, he'll be rich1.

1 for certain small values of "rich".
legendary
HODL
So if I buy ION right now, I'll be rich? Is sharkie guaranteeing that?
legendary
I'm not blaming her for anything and your wrong she is trying to sell everyone shit.... her shit.

If you paid for my shit you should ask for a refund. But I know you need a punching bag to let the anger out so if you want to pay me for that - address in my profile.

you are the ones going on about how you need to buy skins NOT ME , atoms NOT ME, ions NOT ME, electrons NOT ME and subscriptions right now before its too late NOT ME Roll Eyes basically taking a page directly from mlm-scam playbooks

create a fake urgency or you lose on a new fast growing internet phenomenon

That's how promotions work they start, they finish with messaging like while stocks last or a limited number or for this weekend only. This is called B. U. S. I. N. E. S. S.  

Except there is nothing to promote. "Here is some free premined coins, please give us BTC for it" is not a promotion, it's somewhere between "taking the piss" and "running out of cash".

make it complex enough so you can fool people not familiar with these concepts

Like what ? What concept don't you get

I'm pretty sure kken01 gets it just fine. You on the other hand are very confused about atoms...

What do you mean the top 2 guys expect rewards don't you think it's 100% of the people that own atoms expect a return for ownership

Did the devs say it was part of a loyalty program ?

I too have read the T's & C's...was a while ago though.

I would expect any reputable company to have T's & C's that limit their exposure..... I bet all reputable companies YOU deal with have a similar approach.

For me their T's & C's aren't a problem  Smiley

... which is exactly where ionomy wants you - "I'll be stinking rich if I just ignore everything that says otherwise".

I will agree with you that the ION investor community is small right now compared what it will be when new investors playing the Ionomy games become involved.

Question: How exactly is the game "Crypto Gravity" supposed to create new investors? From what I saw so far it looks like a platform jump and run game that allows you to buy lives for dollars. Maybe it will be fun, maybe not, we'll see about that. But what exactly is the thought process behind the assumption that the game will somehow make people buy ION coins that are not even used in the game? It doesn't make sense to me, but please explain.

The link on how ION are used was in the video I posted on BCT and on ION TalkForum:
https://www.iontalk.net/t/crypto-gravity-ionomy-funding-system/261

Thanks, but that video does not provide an answer to my question. Let me ask you personally, Wildshark: How exactly do you believe that the game "Crypto Gravity" will bring in new investors to the ION coin?

I think this question should be added to Suchmoon's/Bitcointalk agenda with IONs document... Give her a shout

Ok, so you choose not to answer my question. You probably don't have an answer. You say that more people will buy ION coins once Gravity is released, but you can't give a single reason or explanation why that would happen.

The honest answer is "I can't reveal the details of Ionomy plan before release of the game". I am forbidden to release Whale only information before it is released to the public. I got in trouble a month ago releasing game info and don't care to do it again...

BCT will just have to wait till game launch to get the plan....

The fact that there is such a thing as "Whale only information" is the main reason why everyone should stay away from ION.

Maybe your right I mean you've almost exhausted all the other avenues of attack so now it's let's pick on the whale's......

Let me save you some time

Whale only information = Insider information = market manipulation = world economic crash = global domination = a meltdown of polar ice caps = world engulfed in water = whales rule the world = job done

You puny humans have no idea what's coming clickity click click clicckkkk

That's joke now for the serious answer.... the whales are gonna built a firewall to block all your posts and your gonna pay for it

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I will agree with you that the ION investor community is small right now compared what it will be when new investors playing the Ionomy games become involved.

Question: How exactly is the game "Crypto Gravity" supposed to create new investors? From what I saw so far it looks like a platform jump and run game that allows you to buy lives for dollars. Maybe it will be fun, maybe not, we'll see about that. But what exactly is the thought process behind the assumption that the game will somehow make people buy ION coins that are not even used in the game? It doesn't make sense to me, but please explain.

The link on how ION are used was in the video I posted on BCT and on ION TalkForum:

Thanks, but that video does not provide an answer to my question. Let me ask you personally, Wildshark: How exactly do you believe that the game "Crypto Gravity" will bring in new investors to the ION coin?

I think this question should be added to Suchmoon's/Bitcointalk agenda with IONs document... Give her a shout

Ok, so you choose not to answer my question. You probably don't have an answer. You say that more people will buy ION coins once Gravity is released, but you can't give a single reason or explanation why that would happen.

The honest answer is "I can't reveal the details of Ionomy plan before release of the game". I am forbidden to release Whale only information before it is released to the public. I got in trouble a month ago releasing game info and don't care to do it again...

The fact that there is such a thing as "Whale only information" is the main reason why everyone should stay away from ION.
legendary

Yet you're shilling anyway and boasting about your inside info. If you're not supposed to talk about the super-secret ION whale stuff maybe you shouldn't talk about it?

And what is "trouble" exactly, can they take away your coins, spank you, make you write "I'm sorry and will never do it again" on the chalkboard?

Apparently it's not very effective since you keep getting into that "trouble" again and again.

@suchmoon I look forward to your next revision of your document.. It's been a month and you have not updated it!!! maybe you will talk about the game function that you believe doesn't exist in Ionomy... lol

I don't update it on a monthly schedule. I update it when there is something meaningful to add and I have time to do it.
legendary
HODL
And let's not forget this question:

What happened to the million plus ION coins the team minted with the premine coins? What did they do with those free coins? And whomever disagrees that those coins are free need their heads examined. I'm sure WildShill will disagree though.

A: The team did not provide any details.

@CryptoBuds I don't need to answer the question when you already provide the unbiased answer to it in your post... right?

@suchmoon I look forward to your next revision of your document.. It's been a month and you have not updated it!!! maybe you will talk about the game function that you believe doesn't exist in Ionomy... lol

Where are the million+ coins?
legendary
HODL

And so will all the other ION investors that are being left in the dark. Awesome project. I hope they planned it's success to include no more than 1000 customers. With WildShill as the face of ION, the project has no fucking chance.

I think you underestimating the number of customers and I don't think the game has a Shark in it YET...

Watch for the ION Weapon store coming soom with the latest kewl accessories!!!

Kewl accessories you can't buy with ION in game. Kewl? You sound like a teenage girl.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

And so will all the other ION investors that are being left in the dark. Awesome project. I hope they planned it's success to include no more than 1000 customers. With WildShill as the face of ION, the project has no fucking chance.

I think you underestimating the number of customers and I don't think the game has a Shark in it YET...

Watch for the ION Weapon store coming soom with the latest kewl accessories!!!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

What happened to the million plus ION coins the team minted with the premine coins? What did they do with those free coins? And whomever disagrees that those coins are free need their heads examined. I'm sure WildShill will disagree though.

A: The team did not provide any details.

@CryptoBuds I don't need to answer the question when you already provide the unbiased answer to it in your post... right?

legendary
HODL

Jump to: