Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IoT-Chain - page 33. (Read 94603 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 04:36:58 AM

I don't understand those fiat values represent growth or not but this is gonna be growth story of 2018. HODL
Activity: 135
January 28, 2018, 11:44:02 AM
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 05:00:43 PM
IoT chain is the best project in the market right now compared to IOTA and INT. Like that they use DAG tech and have huge backings. Lots of potential in this one and this is the only time to pick some ITC up before it skyrockets
Activity: 300
Merit: 5
January 25, 2018, 06:29:08 PM
By far the most underrated coin I've seen to date. Chinese coins are the place to be. They really are the true IOTA of china. All of the rest of the competitors don't even use DAG tech lol

Does not look like it. looks more like a coin for China.
Is synonymous only on Chinese crypto exchanges. So you will not succeed.

They're expanding into the western markets. I would keep a close eye on them. Recently partnered with Hashed to expand into Korean markets. Rumored to get on big exchanges as well.
Activity: 82
January 25, 2018, 08:07:26 AM
By far the most underrated coin I've seen to date. Chinese coins are the place to be. They really are the true IOTA of china. All of the rest of the competitors don't even use DAG tech lol

Does not look like it. looks more like a coin for China.
Is synonymous only on Chinese crypto exchanges. So you will not succeed.
January 24, 2018, 04:29:48 PM
January 23, 2018, 01:16:48 PM
Why is this coin not listed in major stock exchanges? Huh Huh Huh
Is something wrong? Huh Huh Huh

I'm sure they're working on getting into bigger exchanges. Big project that's still pretty early since they're finally making their way into western markets. Join their telegram group for updates. They even have a contest going on right now lol. https://t.me/IoTChain

thank you for your answer
Activity: 164
January 22, 2018, 04:16:02 PM

I'm sure they're working on getting into bigger exchanges. Big project that's still pretty early since they're finally making their way into western markets. Join their telegram group for updates. They even have a contest going on right now lol. https://t.me/IoTChain
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

None of cryptos are listed on stock exchanges. They're listed on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Everything is ok huobi and okex are major exchanges, just look at their volume.
January 22, 2018, 11:43:18 AM
Activity: 532
January 22, 2018, 10:23:17 AM
There is a quite a demand for this technology. Japan's biggest bank will launch crypto exchange. Estonia's currency is a cryptocoin.
edited
Why would, all of a sudden, a prooven store of value stop to excist? Let alone it will impact the value of, about to be adopted, DLT technology in general.
This a financial revolution boosting the 4th industrial revolution. And conservative institutions like central banks dont dig that. What other opinions you expect they have to share?
Imagine Bitcoin really crashes? Will money not poor into credible DLT technologies like ITC?
January 18, 2018, 05:54:51 PM
itc is awesome. like everyone, I think it is highly underrated as well. Hope there's some news coming in the future. Anyone else participating in their contest? Pretty easy way to win free itc: https://medium.com/@IoT_Chain/one-week-with-iot-chain-27c23d5f14ea
Activity: 150
January 17, 2018, 08:26:45 PM
Really cool project with lots of potential. IoT is so underrated right now and especially security. So many projects in the space for IoT, but no one really touches security of user data. Glad I found this.
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
January 16, 2018, 06:12:04 PM
we know the itc product team is genius and appreciate your extra effort to share information with investors. we also understand it’s not realistic or constructive for you as the cofounder to spend time promoting the company through different social media channels. this is why you need a first class marketing/communications team.

It looks like they're stepping their game up with marketing. I personally love it when the co-founders are in the community--it adds a nice personal touch to the project. ITC is a great project and still flying under the radar. I give it a month or so before people start picking up these hints lol.

Did any of you see that they launched the korean version of their site? Once koreans catch on, ITC is going to be more mainstream. https://medium.com/@IoT_Chain/notice-korean-version-itc-official-website-is-launched-4449d333a630
Activity: 392
January 15, 2018, 10:44:44 PM
we know the itc product team is genius and appreciate your extra effort to share information with investors. we also understand it’s not realistic or constructive for you as the cofounder to spend time promoting the company through different social media channels. this is why you need a first class marketing/communications team.
Activity: 125
January 15, 2018, 09:28:45 PM
I think it's very smart for them to start out with lights. I believe most of the IoT market as of now is lightbulbs. Saw this interesting read from Medium about ITC: https://medium.com/@ywh.eric/iot-chain-this-is-just-the-beginning-e4f12933c01
Activity: 255
Merit: 3
January 14, 2018, 06:16:09 PM
Very good project I've been watching. Really hoping you guys hit other exchanges though. Security for IoT is a big concern for me personally as an amazon alexa owner that owns phillips hue lightbulbs and smart cams lol.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
January 13, 2018, 05:04:55 PM
what can IoT-Chain say about privacy?? Do you use a repository contract to store user data as LuckyToken? Every user is defined by their alias and wallet ID, which means that the stored data are anonymous and don’t require any personal information or additional documents.

This is not about privacy but mainly security.

ITC is designed to solve the severe safety problems of present IoT. ITC applies a combination of asymmetric encryption of cryptography, semi-homomorphic-encryption ciphertext computing technology and distributed architecture without data center. Therefore, ITC can not only protect the users’ devices from being attacked by hackers, ensuring its control buut also defend users and their devices’ data safety sovereignty and privacy security. For example, the data of intelligent device, such as the camera, can only be checked by users themselves.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 05:00:22 PM
what can IoT-Chain say about privacy?? Do you use a repository contract to store user data as LuckyToken? Every user is defined by their alias and wallet ID, which means that the stored data are anonymous and don’t require any personal information or additional documents.
Pages:
Jump to: