Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-IPCO][XCOIN][X] 100% POS | Fourth IPCO Stage | Only 3 weeks left - page 13. (Read 28230 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Remember you can get Xcoins for free in our faucet

Regarding the lies said by the user .cryptic.
http://xcoin.coinnuke.com/regarding-the-lies-said-by-the-user-cryptic-about-the-xcoin-ipo/

Yesterday , April 28th, 2014 , as you may have read , the user “.Cryptic . ” Has been posting false accusations about the legitimacy of the Xcoin IPO and arguing that we are making false operations.

His version :
“.Cryptic.” Argues that we did not want to accept his investment within the first stage of the IPO, because we wanted to distribute the coins between Josh and me.

The reality :

Initially it was said that the first stage would end on Sunday April 27th; although I did not published an exact time, when some users asked me via PM what time would it close, I said that at 12:00 PM CST.

Despite having said that, I actually closed it around 4:00 PM CST and posted it on the main thread. This means that I actually closed the first stage 4 hours after I had mentioned.

Then I started preparing the results and left to go eat and it was not until around 8:30 PM CST when I returned. That’s when Josh told me that someone had sent an investment of 0.48823885 BTC. I told him that we could not include it in the first stage because we had already closed and calculated the results, but I told him that we would gladly receive his investment for the second stage. He didn’t agree and he asked for refund, so we sent the coins back.

If I had included him in the first stage the amount that our investors had received would have declined, so I did not do it, and keep my word to avoid possible accusations of results manipulation.

Note that the user “.Cryptic . ” sent his investment at 7:51 PM CST, hours later I posted that the first stage had ended, and almost 8 hours later from what was originally planned (12 PM CST).

Proof of what was said above:

Is 0.1 BTC the minimum investment?
Hi, yes, 0.1 is the minimum investment.
Activity: 751
Merit: 500
More coins sent to the faucet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Is 0.1 BTC the minimum investment?
I did not get any weekly free giveaway, even though i registered in your forum.
Do I have to give my new wallet address there?
The giveaway in the forum was cancelled cause all where old addresses.

For the moment you can get free xcoin in our faucet:
http://xcoin.coinnuke.com/faucet/

Josh will send more coins soon.
Activity: 322
I did not get any weekly free giveaway, even though i registered in your forum.
Do I have to give my new wallet address there?
I invested in BTC, but has not been xcoin

Contact Josh please
Activity: 126
I invested in BTC, but has not been xcoin
I started new wallet download address made a mistake, everything is all right now
now I go to the faucet Smiley
"Sorry! We're dry!"

Josh has the coins, as soon as he gets online I'll ask him to send more.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hi
I was in list for the giveaway but with the old wallet. Now I don't see any application to get it. Is there still time? If I download the new wallet, could I be parte of this project?
thanks

Hi, yes we had to cancel that giveaway because those were old addresses. Right now we have set up a Faucet here:

So far 75k xcoins have been distributed this way. It's dry for the moment, cause Josh has the coins so as soon as he gets online I'll ask him to send more coins there.

Ah ok, so it will not be the original distribution of 833 XC... Anyway, I'll follow this project..
thanks for the quick reply
Hi
I was in list for the giveaway but with the old wallet. Now I don't see any application to get it. Is there still time? If I download the new wallet, could I be parte of this project?
thanks

Hi, yes we had to cancel that giveaway because those were old addresses. Right now we have set up a Faucet here:

So far 75k xcoins have been distributed this way. It's dry for the moment, cause Josh has the coins so as soon as he gets online I'll ask him to send more coins there.

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hi
thanks
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I started new wallet download address made a mistake, everything is all right now
"Sorry! We're dry!"
Activity: 65
Activity: 71
Why does my wallet have not been able to synchronize????
For ever!
Activity: 462
The previous application invalid
Activity: 294
my wallet can not syncronize???  can some body tell me whY?

Important notes before using the new wallet:

1) Delete your old wallet completely
2) Go to start , run and type this %appdata% , there you will see the folder of xcoin, delete that folder
3) extract new wallet in harddrive
4) open it and leave it for few seconds
5) close it again
6) Go to start , run and type %appdata% again, the new xcoin folder will be there (don't delete it)
7) Put this conf file in the appdata xcoin folder:

xcoin.conf

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=46350
addnode=108.61.103.126

Cool Save it , close it and enjoy the new wallet.
Wallet still not syncing.
Activity: 156
Activity: 751
Merit: 500
Good coin, want get some free coin

You can get some from the faucet.
Pages:
Jump to: