Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-IPCO][XCOIN][X] 100% POS | Fourth IPCO Stage | Only 3 weeks left - page 5. (Read 28230 times)

Activity: 751
Merit: 500
   that  is so funny ,the  xcoin  author  everyday  to  mine  the  xlb coin ,but do nothing to  xcoin ?

also ,for the  1stg and 2stg you have  earned  btc !

if  you don't want to  make xcoin better ,please stop the ipo and delete the coin, so  disappointed !

saw that too, he posts on libertycoin thread

I don't find anything wrong in that? you guys are after other coins too, check your signature before posting these type of statements.
Don't let us down, everyone is looking forward to. The current ,XCOIN is the most popular and the most stable in the all new. Although the IPO not very well, as long as the technology to keep up with, everything is not a problem. We make some promotion currently in China currently . Can you give some active personnel COINS, let them make  promotion.

I've already mentioned that there will be a bounty for promotion. PM me the details about where you are promoting this coin.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
   that  is so funny ,the  xcoin  author  everyday  to  mine  the  xlb coin ,but do nothing to  xcoin ?

if  you don't want to  make xcoin better ,please stop the ipo and delete the coin, so  disappointed !

I don't find anything wrong in that? you guys are after other coins too, check your signature before posting these type of statements.
Don't let us down, everyone is looking forward to. The current ,XCOIN is the most popular and the most stable in the all new. Although the IPO not very well, as long as the technology to keep up with, everything is not a problem. We make some promotion currently in China currently . Can you give some active personnel COINS, let them make  promotion.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

We are working on some more stuffs related to this coin. As this coin gets on an exchange we will announce a great news for which everyone must be waiting for. Keep twitting the best exchanges you know and tell them to put xcoin there. We need a big support from you guys.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
alt fans!

Activity: 119
Yeah.  This coin has all the necessary components.  The only thing it needs is promotion.

Why this thread is so silent?
Are the devs already abandoned the coin?
If so can we have out IPO btc back please?

I dont see any activity/news from this thread to promote this coin.
Just look around and see how the devs are trying to promote similar coins.

Shocked

The development team has been ignoring the existence of the problem, more do not want to solve these problems, it's too disappointing.

Wallet can't update today, yesterday is still very normal, why?
the silence of the thread Sad
Activity: 168
The mysterious
What is the total amount of money, no details
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Yeah.  This coin has all the necessary components.  The only thing it needs is promotion.

Shocked

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Shocked
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
But don't they need the whole community to message them so that they're aware of the support it has?

Message richiela for bittrex.

We are waiting for words from exchanges.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Is there any free giveaway tho those newbies like me?
You can read here.

I want to get free coins. Smiley

We've opened the third distribution thread. Post your address and at the end of the week we will send the coins.

http://xcoin.coinnuke.com/forum/index.php?topic=145.msg1441#msg1441
Activity: 32
Is there any free giveaway tho those newbies like me?
come on man! we all like this coin.
Activity: 42
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
maybe I am too late for free coin. But, that doesn't mean to late for the ride to the moon.
Activity: 140
oh, the thread is so slience and not active , what happed to the coin?

the dev should do more work to promote it...
 Shocked
the development team does not seem eager to promote Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: