Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance - page 67. (Read 12662 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
How will cooperating with Mattereum effect?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
An easy-to-use discounting model is especially alluring to a generation with a significantly lower income. By introducing the element of virality and social endorsements, InsurePal addresses the needs of millennials who mainly communicates via social media. Insurepal integrated with social media ? How?

Best to check the whitepaper chapter about PEER-TO-PEER (P2P), about social networking and crowdsourcing, considering the fact that almost 80% of all internet users are also active on social media and more https://insurepal.io/InsurePal_whitepaper.pdf.
Activity: 220
Looks like McAfee is trying to promote too many projects now .  Pow Token got him as Advisor , now this InsurePal , and many more hes advertising .
Ok from all hes promotes , InsurePal got my attention , and i got a feeling this gonna be big in future

I hav the same opinion. In the future is going to be BIG! Already a lot of people on telegram and even the ico not start till 16.january
Activity: 14
I have never seen so many people in telegram group more than two weeks before ico. It is amazing.
The best project in 2018
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
I hope insurepal wont be sold out too early. What do u think?

i just find out that 4000 people are whitelisted....

jump on train Smiley Before it will be too late

go go Insurepal
Activity: 15
I hope insurepal wont be sold out too early. What do u think?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Looks like McAfee is trying to promote too many projects now .  Pow Token got him as Advisor , now this InsurePal , and many more hes advertising .
Ok from all hes promotes , InsurePal got my attention , and i got a feeling this gonna be big in future
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
Many of my friends talking about Insurepal - they are from insurance business  (non-crypto)

they are asking (they are not on bitcointalk), either they don't know what telegram is Smiley

is it wise to invest now?  or wait january 2018?

Are you talking about invest on insurepal ? If yes, yes you should invest on insurepal. Actually you can wait until january 2018, because the crowdsale begins on 16 January 2018, if you want invest big, make sure to get the bonus 10% by contribute over 50 ETH and in the first 96 hours.
Activity: 257
Ow yeah so far Best ICO for my opinion (very detailed whitepaper, responsive team on telegram and right amount of marketing) Let's not forget that InsurePal already won in two ICO congresses.

19 days letf  Grin

Start of Token Crowdsale: 16 January 2018
Duration: 21 days
Token symbol: IPL
Token standard: ERC-20
Soft Cap: $5 million
Hard Cap: $18 million
Total supply: 300,000,000 IPL
Distributed in the crowdsale: 201,000,000 IPL (67%)
Token price: $0.10
Bonus allocation: 10 % for
- those who contribute in first 96 hours
- those who contribute over 50 ETH
*Pre-Sale: Whitelist, invitation only (max. 70% of all the IPL tokens can be sold)

The majority of IPL tokens will be available in a public crowdsale starting on 16 January 2018 with a minimum investment goal of $5.000.000 and maximum investment cap of $18.000.000.
Activity: 128
Merit: 5
An easy-to-use discounting model is especially alluring to a generation with a significantly lower income. By introducing the element of virality and social endorsements, InsurePal addresses the needs of millennials who mainly communicates via social media. Insurepal integrated with social media ? How?
Many of my friends talking about Insurepal - they are from insurance business  (non-crypto)

they are asking (they are not on bitcointalk), either they don't know what telegram is Smiley

hi,
In the presale whitelist, you get 10% (min is 1 ETH) and you'll get your seat for sure, you won't miss the opportinity to invest. Presale is till 8 January.

Crowdsale starts on 16 January, the bonus 10% is for those who contribute in the first 96 hours or those who contribute over 50 ETH.
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Even John McAfee tweet about Insurepal with #facts

Insurepal will be BIG

https://insurepal.io/whitelist

Jump on train

Activity: 266
Merit: 122
I used to work in an insurance company and I see and also realize the need of having an insurance for uncertainties which none of us can prevent nor forsee and now as we are heading to digital economy as well as market it is really a good thing having an insurance that will fit to the growing market of cryptos. InsurePal is something each of us should have especially in the future
Activity: 255
Merit: 66

Mattereum is building the first Internet of Agreements infrastructure project, bringing legally-enforceable smart contracts to the marketplace and enabling the control and transfer of rights in material and intellectual property as well as digital assets, enforced by an international commercial arbitration. Where can I read a lot more about Mattereum ?

You can read about our cooperation with Mattereum in our blog post
"Mattereum and InsurePal Sign Letter of Intent to Collaborate on Effective Mass Use of Blockchain"
https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/mattereum-and-insurepal-sign-letter-of-intent-to-collaborate-on-effective-mass-use-of-blockchain-1eda70b2fd97
Activity: 301
Mattereum is building the first Internet of Agreements infrastructure project, bringing legally-enforceable smart contracts to the marketplace and enabling the control and transfer of rights in material and intellectual property as well as digital assets, enforced by an international commercial arbitration. Where can I read a lot more about Mattereum ?
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Yes! I finally took a chance: made a contribution and now Im waiting for profits. Good luck!
Early contributors are all being offered the same terms, meaning they will receive additional 10% of IPL tokens. Early contributors? Just for whitelist not in crowdsale?

In the presale whitelist, you get 10% (min is 1 ETH) and you'll get your seat for sure, you won't miss the opportinity to invest. Presale is till 8 January.

Crowdsale starts on 16 January, the bonus 10 % is for those who contribute in the first 96 hours or those who contribute over 50 ETH.
Dear Insurepal team.

I have a question; today a car insurance costs cca. 1000 EUR. Let's say i am insured with AXA.
So, AXA charges me 1000 EUR upfront. If i cause an accident, next year the same motor policy will cost me more.

so, my question is: How and who will decrease this 1000 EUR of motor insurance? AXA will still want to get 1000 EUR for it.
If we brake this cost in two parts, myself and my trustee...we will still pay 1000 EUR no matter if i cause an accident, file a claim, etc.

regards

Please check the whitepaper https://insurepal.io/InsurePal_whitepaper.pdf, there are examples of social proof insurance.
Activity: 195
Do you plan other projects soon? 
Pages:
Jump to: