Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IPL] InsurePal | Distributed social proof insurance - page 73. (Read 12662 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Are there limited spots for whitelist?
Activity: 147
Merit: 15
InsurePal is a next generation of peer-to-peer insurance based on social proof endorsements, fully harnessing the power of blockchain innovation.

Crowdsale begins on 16 January at 13:00 UTC

ONLY 23 days to go guys Smiley

Buy cheap ETH now

and apply to whitelist - To make the token sale an easier process for those of you who believe in our vision the most, we have decided to create a whitelist. Successful acceptance to the whitelist will guarantee you the ability to contribute a specific amount of ETH prior to the official IPL token sale start.

https://insurepal.io/whitelist
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Insurepal will be Legendary - it will change world of insurance

Invest - you will see rise in 2018 - 2019  Cool
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
everything is going virtual  Smiley
Activity: 80
About the insurance will there be any differents between states in EU?
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
Great article in most visited crypto media from Slovenia

InsurePal to Accelerate Trust When Transacting Products and Services on Blockchain

http://cryptoworld.si/insurepal-accelerate-trust-transacting-products-services-blockchain/
Activity: 182
https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/full-step-by-step-guide-for-contributing-on-insurepal-whitelist-pre-sale-and-crowdsale-6d6e880c80b0  What exchange and wallet you recomend? Myetherwallet and kraken the best. A litle scared for security is it safe?

We recommend ERC-20 compatible, Ethereum wallets. As for the exchanges, the potential partnerships will be disclosed when both parties will agree upon disclosure. We'll update you here and in our official communication channels.
B2C:  The InsurePal dAPP will serve as an entry point to the the InusrePal ecosystem, enabling users to create their blockchain identity and directing them to start using IPL tokens hassle free.
Blockchain identity will be similar if you register to exchange or different? 

Identity creation will have much more functionality, like social proof identification, social proof trust score, allows users to craft an upfront agreement and the ability to give social proof endorsements and more https://insurepal.io/platform.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
I must say great job on the web marketing all the popular ICO sites and crypto media. !

Thank you, CypherOG! Smiley

You can also check our Media Coverage dedicated page https://insurepal.io/media

I've been on your website for quite a lot of times now, rereading the whitepaper and watching the videos, I just enjoyed watching the videos it just highlights a lot of great things about this project but I never noticed that you have an entire page dedicated for media coverage. Browsing through the page just makes me realize how amazing the marketing team behind this project is and how good they are in promoting this platform. I never thought that as early as april 2018, there's already articles being released about this project, this just shows how big this project is becoming in just a few months, every website that released an article about this project are really reputable sites and are really big in the crypto world, I think this says a lot of things about this project, seems like as early as april many people are starting to see this project's potential and fast forward to today you're already here in the forum and are creating a huge storm, with this page's current views, it's safe to say that you already attracted a huge market and I can't wait to see this community grow bigger and bigger.
I agree with you.
I also amazed on how the team of this project built the advertising plan to promte this king of project.
It vision of the project was so clear delivered and explain.
And I hope that the team will continue to encourage investors for the sucess of thia project.
Yes correct, this project will contribute so many people in terms of a investing to their token. Aside from that this project was so promising to the intension of the people. This project could also be successful if a lot of contributor cooperate to rise up the flat forms of this ICO. I believe that it could be an asset for the crypotocurrency in the future.
Activity: 128
Merit: 5
https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/full-step-by-step-guide-for-contributing-on-insurepal-whitelist-pre-sale-and-crowdsale-6d6e880c80b0  What exchange and wallet you recomend? Myetherwallet and kraken the best. A litle scared for security is it safe?
Activity: 115
Merit: 3
B2C:  The InsurePal dAPP will serve as an entry point to the the InusrePal ecosystem, enabling users to create their blockchain identity and directing them to start using IPL tokens hassle free.
Blockchain identity will be similar if you register to exchange or different? 
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Guys don't forget to buy cheap ETH now

i just sell XVG x1000%   loaded more ***ETH  and join Insurepal  Cool Cool Cool  

Wuhuhuhu
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
It seem's look like very interesting and promising project about blockchain insurance.
I wan't to participate this kind of first blockchain insurance even though the platform was not here but it is really convincing to me!
looking forward to this project.
Good luck INSUREPAL team, devs and the whole management team, nice project!
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
Patience is the key don't forget that Smiley   and if you join at the begining - you won

This mean participating on this great ICO will surely make good profit for you in the future. This project is really great and it offers amazing service that, peer to peer insurance based make this thing great and the whole team are really working hard for this. I know this project will succeed and people should used this technology.
Actually this project, was not ony into the money that they may collect for funds.
But it also helps the investors to ensure and secure their money or the coin that they are getting.
Aside from that being the a group insurance was more comfortable for the first timer than doing it all alone.
But hopefully many contributors comes for the success of this project.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
Activity: 301
This project has one of best team in crypto behind, with the uniq idea and good implementation it will be a winner!

Don't forget InsurePal is the first kind...  can't wait for the platform to come out.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Can we know how many investors have registered in this whitelist project?

23 days left, and I think more good news about this project will make investors more interested in this.
Merit: 100
This project has one of best team in crypto behind, with the uniq idea and good implementation it will be a winner!
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
Patience is the key don't forget that Smiley   and if you join at the begining - you won

This mean participating on this great ICO will surely make good profit for you in the future. This project is really great and it offers amazing service that, peer to peer insurance based make this thing great and the whole team are really working hard for this. I know this project will succeed and people should used this technology.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Get Ready for InsurePal Token Sale: Whitelist Your Address

We are currently in the period when we are raising funds by Whitelist Pre-Sale accredited buyers. Early contributors are all being offered the same terms, meaning they will receive additional 10% of IPL tokens. In order to meet the ever more stringent legislator requirements, we have also decided to introduce KYC. For that, we kindly ask you to submit the required information no later than 8th January 2018. After that date the Whitelist Pre-Sale form will be closed.

https://medium.com/insurepal-blog/get-ready-for-insurepal-token-sale-whitelist-your-address-30bf5b9769bd
Pages:
Jump to: