Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IPSUM [IPS] ✅✅Masternodes ✅✅ POS ✅✅ Bounties ✅✅ Airdrops ✅✅ - page 6. (Read 24708 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
People. How long does it take for coins to join the MULTISEND purse?
or the coin store was activated   Huh

As soon as they mature, they will be sent to the miltisend addresses. Just make sure you have chosen what you want sent - stakes, MN rewards, or both.

I'm only interested in POS. The weight of the net and my weight is not shown. How to learn this information?
Activity: 4
I think this is an ordinary scam ...
Especially since I see Peter Parker # 4040  here, where he appears in almost all the coins of fraud ... draw conclusions Before you buy or start an invite-bounty...
POS work!

20 coin! is not WORK. a couple of hours left until the end of the day. No Awards
Activity: 74

there are coins on the purse. POS does not work. Have told to adjust .conf and to wait 1 hour. it's been 1.5 hours and nothing has come.
Activity: 54
SCAM WARNING!!!

I participated in the Discord program of invites and was in the top.

When I was upstairs I just got a ban without any explanation and the moderators and dev do not answer.

I understand that it was done just to not pay!

What will happen when there will be more money at stake? They easy to make fools of you!

Be careful!!!
copper member
Activity: 87
Professional Sharing Masternode Service
https://p2p-coins.pro/
Easy to use, transparent, safe and automatic.
Discord channel for support
https://discord.gg/W34TuYc
Bitcointalk forum
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/profesional-masternod-sharing-service-p2p-coinspro-2875992
Activity: 102
Correct me if I'm wrong, BUT this smells like a scam coin! And ppl get hurt really bad..

Reasons:
- No PoW, just PoS -> the only way of receiving coins is to buying them from creators (who hold premine) or get them via airdrops/bounties. I've just checked the explorer, no bounties were sent yet and I think they event wont be.
- MN pre-sale -> why so hurry?
- no dev at discord, just admins
- github looks really poor
- and this project looks too perfect...

GUYS DONT BUY ANYTHING NOW!

You have a lot to say for your third post.
Hi guys, we've decided to do a standard listing on Crypto-Bridge.org right after the pre-sale. Also Graviex.net is our choice for a fast listing which we will join after the pre-sale as well. Both of the exchanges will drastically effect our community by increasing trust factor. Stay tuned!

Fast Listing on CryptoBridge with no listing on Graviex. ABG - Anything But Graviex. Graviex is a coin graveyard as though it is cursed. Just look at past coins there - Graviex and plummet. I've yet to see a coin premiere on Graviex and succeed.

BTW, their customer support is superb. Often less than an hour response time. Unfortunately, that doesn't make up for the fact that it's a crypto black hole.
Activity: 24
This coin sounds interesting and I hope everything does well..
Hi guys, we've decided to do a standard listing on Crypto-Bridge.org right after the pre-sale. Also Graviex.net is our choice for a fast listing which we will join after the pre-sale as well. Both of the exchanges will drastically effect our community by increasing trust factor. Stay tuned!

Fast Listing on CryptoBridge with no listing on Graviex. ABG - Anything But Graviex. Graviex is a coin graveyard as though it is cursed. Just look at past coins there - Graviex and plummet. I've yet to see a coin premiere on Graviex and succeed.

As soon as they mature, they will be sent to the miltisend addresses. Just make sure you have chosen what you want sent - stakes, MN rewards, or both.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

MNO rush to the TOP started!
Current IPS stats!
ROI - 912%

copper member
Activity: 14

MNO rush to the TOP started!
Current IPS stats!
ROI - 912%

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Guys , we've added more public nodes for better network synchro. Add the following lines to your IPSUM wallet config file  - ps.conf and to your masternodes as well.

addnode=167.99.239.171
addnode=206.189.73.82
addnode=206.189.93.35
addnode=159.89.6.25
addnode=159.65.119.180

Thanks for update !
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
copper member
Reserve Russian traslation. It's seems like interesting project and i'd like to take some part. Here is an example of my translation, check it out: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbtc2bitcoin-2-btc-fork-11-pos-zerocoin-anonymous-instant-tx-2939376
wallet: iegZV7ccFTHHqWoQWJFroAvWaibKwNMZQL

Italian translation done:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3343439.new#new
Reward address: iV7AtB7eeYGXsZ54Kxbs6QHidPAyBcYW1P

We are sorry but translation bounty ended yesterday. Thank you!
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
Reserve Russian traslation. It's seems like interesting project and i'd like to take some part. Here is an example of my translation, check it out: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbtc2bitcoin-2-btc-fork-11-pos-zerocoin-anonymous-instant-tx-2939376
wallet: iegZV7ccFTHHqWoQWJFroAvWaibKwNMZQL

copper member
Guys , we've added more public nodes for better network synchro. Add the following lines to your IPSUM wallet config file  - ps.conf and to your masternodes as well.

addnode=167.99.239.171
addnode=206.189.73.82
addnode=206.189.93.35
addnode=159.89.6.25
addnode=159.65.119.180
Pages:
Jump to: