Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ITO] MDL Talent Hub - The trustchain for talent sourcing indsutry - page 40. (Read 50722 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Great project , congrats to all devs, and I hope this project will make it to the top. Let's spread this to every one and let us support so we can make this go along way 
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Three members of the team that is on the site Russian-speaking, but what was my surprise when I found no Russian version of the website or the Russian version of whitepaper! What is the reason?
Activity: 166
I like that this project has a well-defined niche and clientele. It bodes well for its success. The trick will be to design on interface that is truly intuitive and useful compared to traditional methods.
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
An interesting project, with pleasure when I join the bounty program and will follow the news)
Activity: 588
quarkchain.io
CTO Roman Tronenko
An excellent programmer is a huge number of wonderful projects created with his participation. I am joining your project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I see that it is an initiative focused on improving the filters to associate artists with their claimants, facilitating in this way to achieve a partnership between them and the companies that require their services, a project that is undoubtedly innovative in its field and with a view to achieving explore a moving territory, to reiterate my support, and add to your proposal.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Really nice to connect the huge talent market with the future technology blockchain. I think if you keep up that vision and keep that roadmap this project is going to be successful. Good luck team
Activity: 238
QUARKCHAIN
Looks like a good project. Has some prospect. Best of luck.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Talent is a valuable asset, and the right person should be placed in the right position to create more value.also can gather information about the world
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
what exchanges do you plan in future?
do you think waves platform is perspective for your token?

Yes, certainly! We are planning to enter the Shanghai-based c2cx exchange right after the ITO.
Do you plan to connect the Ethereum wallet?

We are going to do gateway with Skyledger, so Eth most probably not. Although our Token can be traded with Eth as well
Activity: 462
There are fresh idea, realistic roadmap. It's good long-term project for investors.
Activity: 93
Your project is very nice.
Putting talented people and crypto together.
I like to be part of it, will also take part on the PRE-ICO.

When will tokens be on exchanges? After the normal ICO ended?

Will take time to go further, but great potential.

Good Luck for all Team Members.
Activity: 336
This is a great project . I Have gone through the website. seeing the team members, developers and road map . it's great. I Wish good luck on the project. following your social handlers to be getting updates on the project progress. Wink Wink
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
Do you plan to connect the Ethereum wallet?
Activity: 5
good project, great hope for the success of this project
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
what exchanges do you plan in future?
do you think waves platform is perspective for your token?
Hi, who are your main competitors in this field?

Good question! We have done market research on this issue and revealed several platforms such as MOLDapp, SwipeCast, Gigwell, Managerfashion, etc. However none of them is truly global, operational, and useful. I am not even talking about new technologies that we are going to implement.

Thank you for your question.
Activity: 70
Hi, who are your main competitors in this field?
Pages:
Jump to: