Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ITO] Migranet - Global Immigration Powered By AI & Blockchain - page 4. (Read 1901 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
The vision of the project is certainly a good one and if it were to succeed, the world would certainly be a better place. But there are thousands of aspects that need to be revised when trying to develop such an ambitious project, combining Blockchain with AI is not a simple thing and to make them work to their maximum you really need to find the perfect joint between the 2, if you then have to face them also other important aspects, as well as laws and positions of the various world governments, which do business of billions of dollars daily with migrants, then it becomes very very difficult.
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
I just visited this project and saw that this project was in round 2 but did round 1 go well and managed to achieve what was wanted? Have you reached the token sale?

Hi! Our IEO starts on the 16th of May  Smiley

It will happen in the next few days and good luck in reaching this round 2. Many have participated and the time to see the results of all this.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
I like the way hove Migranet will solve migration problem. Sure that it will be sucsessful if team will follow own roadmap.
copper member
Activity: 84
I just visited this project and saw that this project was in round 2 but did round 1 go well and managed to achieve what was wanted? Have you reached the token sale?

Hi! Our IEO starts on the 16th of May  Smiley
Activity: 514
●●
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hi! Where can I pass KYC?
copper member
Hi Migranet team! Your blog post (https://krown.io/story/how-artificial-intelligence-and-blockchain-are-set-to-transform-the-global-immigration-sector-the) has been submitted to Krown! Upvote your link, before it gets buried!!
If it buried? You have just submitted the blog post without even knowing the developer permission, well, if you have the permission then its ok.

It's OK, spread the word!
copper member
Do you have any plan to list in top 10 CMC exchange in this year?

Stay tuned, we have some exciting news coming soon.  Cool
today I am happy to see your update, your IEO will take place on the IDAX exchange, IDAX is a big exchange with a large volume of transactions, hopefully your IEO runs well and direcly your tokens can be listed there.

The exchange is small but already good that there is progress.
Of course, will not buy your tokens, although like the idea, but sure that the price will fall when the bidding starts actively.

No problem, we are in it for the long haul, there is value here. Smiley
Activity: 560
Hi Migranet team! Your blog post (https://krown.io/story/how-artificial-intelligence-and-blockchain-are-set-to-transform-the-global-immigration-sector-the) has been submitted to Krown! Upvote your link, before it gets buried!!
If it buried? You have just submitted the blog post without even knowing the developer permission, well, if you have the permission then its ok.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255

Stay tuned, we have some exciting news coming soon.  Cool
today I am happy to see your update, your IEO will take place on the IDAX exchange, IDAX is a big exchange with a large volume of transactions, hopefully your IEO runs well and direcly your tokens can be listed there.

The exchange is small but already good that there is progress.
Of course, will not buy your tokens, although like the idea, but sure that the price will fall when the bidding starts actively.
copper member
The allocation for bounty is 1,700,000 MIG, right? but you were create Bounty Campaign in 2 Round. Then, is that allocation for both rounds?

This is a brand new bounty, round one and two are separate and have allocations for each at 1,700,000 MIGs.

Thanks!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
The allocation for bounty is 1,700,000 MIG, right? but you were create Bounty Campaign in 2 Round. Then, is that allocation for both rounds?
copper member
The project undoubtedly deserves attention, IDAX is a confirmation. I will follow the news, and I wish the team good luck in achieving their goals.

We appreciate that! Thanks for your support!
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
The project undoubtedly deserves attention, IDAX is a confirmation. I will follow the news, and I wish the team good luck in achieving their goals.
copper member

Stay tuned, we have some exciting news coming soon.  Cool

Thank you for your well wishes!

We have updated our website to include 7 languages, we have our infographic video translated into Korean, Simple Chinese, Japanese and Russsian, as well as interviews with a few of our team members with more to come.

Check the website out here.... www.migranet.io

Youtube channel here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrwVYH2oK0rH51dk161m-hQ/videos

We have much more on the way Smiley

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

copper member

Activity: 160
copper member
Can you implement 100%  base of your road map?
I think it will be challenge for the team migranet!

Of course we can, and we will, challenge accepted! 😎
Pages:
Jump to: